Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:27 pm
Dantes_river

Twillah raised her hands at Nightsong, as if to signal it wasn't her fault. Even though it was. "Its not my fault that Nightengale dude was a jerk off!" She grumbled, placing her hands on her hips, turning her gaze back to Christian. "I agree with Gage, leave Christian." She muttered, looking back at Nightsong.

Christian shrugged his shoulders, shoving his hands in his pockets before looking at the male who was having a mental warfare with himself. "Whatever, I'll just go keep Artemis company." He said the last part with a smirk, turning on his heels and walkin out of the door. Making his way down the many halls, Christian eventually found Artemis in her dark study. Her head was down on her desk in between her arms, and her hands were balled into fists. "Ya know, I think you should just ditch that loser and get back with me." He said, shutting the door behind him and leaning against it.

"Get out Christian.. I don't know why you're here.. Nor do I care." She mumbled, her voice a tad bit stuffy, as if she was crying. "Oh come on Artemis, the guys a nut case-" he was suddenly cut off when in a split second, the vampire girl had him in a choke hold. "When I tell you to get out, I MEAN IT." she muttered through a clenched jaw, tightening her grip as her eyes turned into narrowed slits. "You will not insult him, nor will you call him crazy! None of you understand him, so back off! It's all my fault anyway." Artemis released him before turning her back to him, walking to her desk once more. Christian however stood there stunned. "I guess you're right.. He's not the nut case around here, you are." Christian growled, opening the door and storming out. Artemis sat down in her chair once more, rubbing a tear from her cheek. Why did she have to slip up and cause all this nonsense?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Sliding his hands into a crossed position over his chest, Nightsong gave a soft sigh before shaking his head slightly. “Twillah, you and your boyfriend are slightly mistaken... Nightengale is difficult to understand. He may seem cold, uncaring and highly sarcastic at times, but he can be very kind and considerate. There've been many times when he's deliberately switched over who was in control over the body to endure many pains Pardonner and myself would've cracked to. He just has a tendency to let his temper control his actions since it's what I used to do before life became difficult,” he sighed lightly only to start walking towards the door. Just as he came close to the door, he paused and flashed a small smile back at Gage and Twillah. “I'm sorry for trying to crush you with your bed... Excuse me while I go deal with an issue that can't seem to take a hint.

Thank the maker he's gone along with the creeper... You're alright though, yes?” Gage sighed lightly before smiling down at Twillah, his arms pulling her closer to him. Sure just about every muscle in his body hurt, but he was glad that Twillah didn't have any injuries from what he could see.

{{Out Of Character: ... }}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 pm
Dantes_river

Twillah was taken aback slightly at the sudden change of mood, but she returned the males smile with her own usual warm one. Once the male left, she glanced at the clock that read 3:30am. It was still dark out, but she definitely wasn't tired anymore. As she felt Gage's arms slide around her, she smiled and turned to face him. "Creeper about sums it up.. And yes dear, I'm fine~" she murmured softly, leaning up to peck his lips. Twillah pulled out of his grasped and grabbed his hand tightly, leading him out of the room. "How about we go watch a movie?" She suggested, although she didn't wait for an answer as she lead him down the hall.

Christian on the other hand was pissed. He was now currently outside, in what had been a garden beside the house, but was now abandoned. All the plants were dead, and it was a rather creepy scene with the moonlight. The tall male walked over to a pot and picked it up, smashing it onto the ground in frustration. "Damn woman.." He muttered under his breath, before falling down onto a nearby bench.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am
Little Broken Puppet

Nightsong padded quietly through the abandoned and severely withered garden without seeming bothered by the creepiness of it. Most things that seemed creepy to any normal person was ten light years away from what creeped him out. “You're such a gentleman,” he muttered sarcastically while shifting his gaze around the area. Once his gaze settled on the other male, he quickly reached a hand forward and flicked Christian on the forehead. “Seriously, dude, your manners suck horrendously. Been on Earth for about six months or so and my manners work so much better than yours. Sure I can't really control Nightengale, but he's my temper and it's always a pain in the arse to control your temper. Example; you with the flowerpot that did nada to you. You had the option to just sit and grumble about things like a sourpuss or to smash the pot and take out a little bit of that frustration pent up inside. Either way, you're going to have to leave now. Lady Artemis, Lady Twillah and Lord Gage are unhappy with your presence.

A movie sounds nice. Which one would you like to see?” Gage hummed smoothly as he followed behind the female without bothering to fight against her. It was nice just being the two of them again. That guy Artemis seemed infatuated with was psychotic and needed to be put in a padded cell in a straitjacket with multiple psychiatrists. The other guy just seemed like the psycho stalker type of guy, but maybe that was just him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:28 pm
Dantes_river
Christian stood there for a moment, staring at the male. "Did you seriously just.. Flick me..?" He asked slowly, crossing his arms. "Wow. I cannot believe Artemis went from me to.. You.. She could do so much better. In fact~" he cut himself off, a smirk sliding across his face. "I'm sure I could have her wrapped around my finger in seconds, and get her away from your wimpy influence~" Christian laughed deeply as he started back towards the house, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Twillah smiled lightly as they entered the living room, pushing him down on the couch before walking over to the tv stand. She scanned through the movies with her pale fingers, before sliding out one of her favorites. She turned, showing her pick with a cheesy smile. "The notebook?" She asked with a grin, waiting to see his opinion on the movie.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:55 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Giving a slight shrug, Nightsong began following behind Christian. “Yep. Flicking you in the head was a brief moment of entertainment. It's no surprise you think of me like you do since I see myself as way down there on the foodchain. Lady Artemis has always been out of my league so how she fell for me is a mystery. Heck, even you're out of my league and you're not too high on the foodchain yourself,” he hummed calmly as he continued his casual pace behind the other male. “Besides that, I'm used to being disliked and hated. Oh yes. That reminds me. Lady Artemis didn't want your presence here anymore so I'm going to ask you to leave one more time. Next time I ask you to leave, I'm kicking your a** out the door. Crystal? Perfect. Glad we had this discussion.

Never seen it. Is it a love story or some kind of drama?” Gage responded with a look of curiosity in his gaze. The rest of his body, however, remained relaxed on the couch where he'd been pushed down at. The rooms the two had been in seemed so much brighter without Christian and Nightsong in it.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:19 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Christian rolled his eyes at Nightsong's reply, continuing on his way as he approached the back door of the castle-like house. "I really don't think you have the guts." He replied in his smooth voice, a smirk spreading across his face. He was about to open the door when he stopped suddenly, his ears twitching slightly. The tall male turned abruptly, his eyes narrowing into slits as he looked at the male. "On second thought, I must be on my way. But you listen here, you little twerp." Christian growled lowly as he stepped closer to Nightsong, his cocky smirk once again spread across his lips. "This won't be the last you see of me." And with that, he disappeared just as quickly as he had came.

Twillah on the other hand was somewhat gawking at Gage when he said that he had never seen it. "It's a classic love story." She replied with a giggle, before turning again to stick it in the DVD player, picking up the remote. She skipped back over to the couch and say down beside him, resting her head on his chest as she hit play.

The sun was beginning to come up, but you wouldn't even be able to tell from the darkness of Artemis's parlor. The pale female sat at her desk, lifting her head from her arms and rubbing her eyes. She sighed to herself, rolling her eyes but not moving. Was she seriously crying? What was becoming of her? Artemis stood up slowly, walking over to her window. She pulled her long hair up into a pony tail and crossed her arms behind her back, rocking on her heels as she waited.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:30 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Nightsong just gave a soft chuckle at the other male's naivety on how vicious he could be. Oh well. Being underestimated was to be expected when a.) few knew you were the youngest child of the big man downstairs and b.) seemed like a complete lunatic arguing with yourself. “I hope you'll put up some kind of a fight since I hate easy prey. I suppose I'll see you then, Mr. Christian,” he purred smoothly while giving a brief wave. Once the other male was gone, he continued on into the house at his casual pace. Knocking gently on the parlor door before opening it, the silvery-white haired male padded into the room silently only to pause in the doorway. “Ar- Lady Artemis, I'm sorry about the fight and trying to crush your sister and her boyfriend... I probably should've just let myself forget everything... You have every right to be mad or frustrated with me... I can always go back into the basement if it'll make you feel better. H-he was just kidding about the basement! Well that would be Pardonner slipping up...

Gage responded to her answer with a soft snicker. "A classic love story for who? The humans? It's not that common in the love stories from the demon realm," he hummed smoothly while sliding his arms around Twillah. He then gently set his cheek against the top of her head while watching the images flitting across the screen. The Notebook didn't sound all that much familiar so he was guessing that it was a human love story.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:07 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Artemis smirked slightly as she turned to look at Nightsong. "You know, I really do hate punishing you.." Pausing for a moment, she walked over to him slowly, her eyes shifting to a lighter shade of red. "But you did something that requires it. And if I don't, well you might start to think I'm letting my feelings get in the way and becoming soft." Her voice was very smooth as she spoke to him despite the dark look in her eyes. "But the basement can't always be your punishment, otherwise you'd get used to it. So I've come up with a better idea." Artemis turned her back on him once more as she walked over to the book case and pulled out the same book she had earlier, causing the shelves to slide open to reveal a dimly lit hall. She walked back over to him, her face calm. "Whipping. This time, it will be me personally who inflicts the pain."

Twillah nodded her head slightly, her eyes fixated on the t.v. as the opening scene came on. "Oh, yes. Unfortunately my sister doesn't have much movie choices from the demon realm, but I like it." She said softly, a smile crossing her features. She had seen this movie maybe a thousand times.through breakups and many other sad times. But it never really got old to her. "We could watch something of your choice if you'd like though." Her tone was sweet as she suggested it, the movie selection really didn't matter to her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:35 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Are you obsessed with things that sound-? I am not going to let him finish that thought. You are the mistress so your word is law. My thoughts and opinions do not matter. They never did seem to matter,” the male started in what could only be Nightengale's tone of voice before being interrupted by Nightsong. It was stressful to him having to fight against two separate personalities trying to get their two cents thrown into the mix, but most just thought he was insane and arguing with himself. Pointing his finger towards the hallway, he raised an eyebro slightly. "Um... You want me to go down there with you? I'd rather be right than wrong in what you wish to be done from me."

Shaking his head slightly, the incubus began gently running his fingertips up and down Twillah's arm. "It's fine. It's a new movie I can add to my list of having been seen in the human world," he purred smoothly as he kept his eyes shifting briefly between the beautiful female in his arms and the movie. Nothing could be better than this besides those looney bin patients Artemis had in her house being placed inside of a straight jacket in a padded cell with many doctors that could tranquilize them if the need shouold arise.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Artemis laughed slightly, flashing Nightsong a calm smile. "Things that sound what, Pardonner? Sadistic? Cruel? Painful. It could be quite possible. I have never truly been completely mentally stable myself, sweetheart." She purred, running a finger along the male's cheek before turning abruptly. Her pale red eyes now slid into a much deeper shade, signaling that she had slid into her predator mode. Humming softly, she walked towards the passageway once more, clicking her tongue. "Yes, follow please. And do try to keep Nightengale under control. Wouldn't want him to get you into more trouble now would we?" Artemis's tone became slightly colder as she spoke, as it usually did when she was punishing people. She needed to temporarily lose her emotions to do this, which would be difficult if she didn't have years of experience. The girl made her way down the dimly lit hall, her pale skin seemingly glowing under the low lantern lights. It didn't take her long to reach her destination, however. Stopping abruptly, Artemis turned to her left as a doorway seemed to appear which was all black and rather gothic looking. She pulled out a red key from her pocket and inserted it into the lock. There was a click, and then the door slid open slowly. "You may enter."

Twillah smiled slightly as a sigh escaped her lips, and she nuzzled into Gage. Her bright eyes examined the screen as the opening scene faded in. Her smile grew as she saw the familiar faces of the actors. She had every line of the movie memorized, even though she had only watched it a few times.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:09 pm
Little Broken Puppet

He was going to say kinky, whatever that means. Thanks a lot, Pardonner. I said for that thought not to be finished. They really need to learn to listen,” Pardonner started out this time before getting a sigh from Nightsong as they padded down the dimly lit hallway. Pardonner was still so naive and innocent compared to the original and darker sides of himself. He could've said something witty before entering the room, but he figured it might not be such a good thing to anger her much more. After having entered the room, he started to fidget with the small silver hoops attached to his ear yet rather unnoticeable amongst his silvery-white hair. "I can't really promise them behaving no matter how much I try to get them to behave. Nightengale's temper adds to his strength, or what would've been mine. I just have to figure out how to get them to agree to becoming one person again... So don't surrender 'cause you can win in this thing called love. When you want it the most, there's no easy way out. When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it and that's the way it is... In a little while, Lady Artemis, after all of this is over with... I'd like to ask you a question that's been on my mind for a while now. For now it can wait though."

Continuing the light, gentle stroke of his fingertips against Twillah's arm, Gage watched the movie with a mild curiosity. Humans had always had an odd belief in love after all. Love didn't come at first sight, or at least he'd never experienced it.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Artemis laughed slightly at the males reply, slipping into the room behind Nightsong, shutting the door behind her. "Well, kinky things really aren't all that bad." she replied smoothly, winking. With the sound of a click, she locked the door and flipped on the lights in the room. The room however was only a tad bit lighter than it had been in the hallway, the only light source being a large black chandelier that hung from the ceiling. Looking around, the room looked like something that came straight out of a horror movie. Various torture devices were located around the room, and it was safe to say this was probably Artemis's favorite location of the house. She pointed a pale finger over to an area on the wall where chains were attached, cuffs on the ends. "Go stand over there and remove your shirt, I'll try to get this over with as quickly as possible." Her voice was smooth as she gave him the command, turning abruptly afterwards and walking over to a gothic-looking cabinet located at the side of the room. She opened one of the doors and scanned her equipment with her deep red eyes, removing a vicious looking whip.

Twillah smiled lightly, goosebumps appearing on her skin from where Gage rubbed her arm. "It's kind of silly isn't it? Love at first sight never really happens, nor does anything hardly ever work out to have a fairy tale ending." Her voice was low as she spoke, her eyes shifting to Gage once more. She wondered by the humans would paint such images in their heads, of happy ever afters and true love and soul mates.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff