Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Lucelle Vondare

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 am
Hello.
My Name is so oldfashioned, so I won't tell it.
U can call me however u want. (because of my avi now, many people call me "Hey coffin!" "It's a box!" or "Mr.Coffin" even if I'm a girl.....thought......coffin's doesn't have a gender, do they?)

I'm from Austria. No, not Australia. And no, it's not the song "I am from Austria". --->Vienna

I'm 13 years old. I'm very mature, but can be very childish if I'm in a good mood.

Because it's already so much, u can look for further infos on my profile page.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 am
Ohaider!
My name is Alexea, but I'd much rather have you people call me Ivy. Because Ivy is a kick-butt name and Alexea is not. xD
I don't usually swear unless I'm really mad, but I tolerate it 'cause a majority of my friends can't say a sentence without a swear word floating by every now and then. sweatdrop
I listen to bands like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Paramore, Flyleaf, Owl City, etc.
I enjoy writing, drawing, singing, fan-girling(On anything BUT Twilight), blahblahblahing. (No, not the song from Miss Horrible Kesha.)
I'm 13 years young and loving it~! <3
Read my profile page for more info on mee, and such~
I'm very bubbly and nice and I tend to get along with everyone, so add me, comment my profile, PM me, etc etc. 3nodding
*is happy about getting 1k* whee
lololol.

etched in dreams

Briarcliff Manor

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 am
Hi, I'm Abby Dawn18, I love anime, and I love the twilight saga. I am 13, and I still don't have my own e-mail, cell phone, or a cool room. (My room is a light pink, a light purple, and butterflies.) For my thirteenth b-day, my mom got me a cake w/ disney princess rings on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 am
Hi,
I like the color green. I love reading, and singing...but only when I feel like it.  

Elwin Treefire

Kemeko-Sashi 101

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 am
hi im Kemeko-Sashi 101
and i love gaia biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 am
Hey ! My name Is JaeJin. You could call me Jae or Jin if you like.
I Like listening to korean music ( Kpop ) and I am Korean obviously but sadly I'm ashamed that I don't know how to speak much of it.

I also like to read books. Anytype of book really as long as it's interesting.

My Vision for my future is to go to Korea & Go to college at Yonsei University and Be a Doctor, While at the same time Owning a coffee shop that specially invests in latte` art !

I guess thats about it biggrin

XiahYunho

Traviesoo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 am
hi son zack my name is manny and i am currently also trying to win a coco in ur other thread no nice to join ur guild =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 pm
Hi!
My name is Bre!
I'm a total Narutard and Im bisexual (AND PROUD)

Market Black

Cunning Entrepreneur

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eden16

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:26 pm
Hi i'm shantellie. I'm a college student, I like to hangout with friends and watch tv. I also like to watch anime and play videogames. I also like to volunteer and help people. You can follow my blog at http://shantellie.tumblr.com. 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm
Hey, guys. I'm Stop Touching My Fetus.

I'm 21. I am a semi-retired/on hiatus exchanger.
My real name is Tiffany. I've personally met Zack and he's a wonderful person to be around. He's a cool dude.

I'm a mother, a college student and I'm proud. biggrin  

Stop Touching My Fetus

Quotable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 pm
Hi my name is mcatisfine
i love animals and im completly random sweatdrop
im 14
my real name is madison or maddie
i love anime and meanga ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:10 pm
Hi my name is Jessica and i live in Utah i luv to make ppl laugh and tell jokes! I am14 rite now. i love drawing and being myself. my fav show is Family guy peter jus cracks me upp=)  

Chikita0228

sumbody2luv

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Howdy, howdy! My name is sumbody2luv. One of my best friends turned me onto Gaia bout 3 yrs ago. I am now on here with my daughter and son (as you can see on my pro). I like reading, playing on Pogo.com and of course messin' around on Gaia. Have an awesome day!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 pm
Hai hai everyone~
I'm sumbody2luv's much loved daughter~! 3nodding
I have a very broad personality. I don't like to [or really ever] cuss, I can get very mad but I forget it easily, I'm quite emotional, can be very hyper, and am ''too smart for my own good''. [You know I love you, Momma.]
I love the Harry Potter series and the Twilight saga. I also like InuYasha, Bleach, Pokemon, Digimon, and an assortment of other animes.
My favorite manga of all time is Ceres: Celestial Legend. Good stuff there, man.
Uhm, let's see what else....
I tend to get very bored....
I love music!! My profile playlist has a very wide variety EXCEPT:
- Heavy Metal
- R.A.P. [Retards Attempting Poetry]
- Anything related to R.A.P. or H.M.
I like to listen to things in Japanese, even though I can never understand it. I was raised on country [literally! I was rocked to sleep by Jewel], and one of my favorite bands of all time is Nickleback.
Current favorite song is Unbreakable by Fireflight.
Whew! sweatdrop Lotsa info thar. You guys can call me Alice or whoever I'm cosplaying [that is if I'm cosplaying at the time]~!  

Simply A Detective

x-Get Down Crazy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -

✖ x-Get Down Crazy ✖____S A Y S. . .

Hello, sonofzack and the rest of you. My manners, I'm going to introduce myself.
        Hello there I'm Joselyne Rodriguez as in x-Get Down Crazy
        I was born on October 31 the day on Halloween as in the spirits walking through our world. I am supposed to be the daughter of the devil, but please would the daughter of the devil get good grades and be a good drawer? Well no. Sometimes I have not the sharpest knife in the drawer. (When I don't get my sleep that is.) My favorite colors are blue, black and purple. Such dark colors indeed. My favorite hobbies is drawing, ice skating, swimming, using such large words from the dictionary, reading, and roller blade and much more. As you can see I live in California as a citizen of course. I was born here too. Later on learning the ways of living and I grew to try being very organized and responsible. I always wake up at 8 a.m to do my daily chores. I love quotes. I made a few. I would like to share one. "Imagination is a wonderful thing in life. Didn't god use his own imagination to create our world?" See I am inspired by many quotes. I am the 2nd person in my family. I speak four languages French, Sign Language, Spanish, and English. I am studying all languages around the world to get a better future. Sometimes in the news I see terrible things. I kinda wonder... "Mostly everybody acts like a child in the world. Like when there is war in our world it's like when two little kids are fighting just for a stupid little incident or when kids play with toys and make there figures just fight and kill each other." There are more explanations that can be explained by reasons. I have suffered a lot. I am Catholic. I am Mexican from my parents. I have 2 or 3 people who died and suffered. Mostly everyday I send drawings and letters to my uncle. He is in jail.. Well I think that is it. Feel Free to add me or ask questions. Thank you for your time.

"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Add Me <3Mail <3Trade <3Ignore <3

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games