Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:46 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie continued cheering as students were sorted into her house, but a small sigh escaped her. Being back at school reminded her that she had basically no friends in her own house. Everyone had thought she'd be a Gryffindor and yet here she was in Ravenclaw. She shrugged it off and glanced at her cousin. Even Ver, the shyest girl in the world seemed to have already made a friend in the blue and bronze house.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

[Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Verily smiled at Wen as she started talking and nodded her head. "E-everyone said I'd be put here.. but i-i'm so s-sh-shy that I though I'd be in Hufflepuff for sure." She smiled. She was ecstatic that she had been put in Ravenclaw even if it meant Gracie all year long. She was even more ecstatic to have Wen in her house as well.
OOC:...

Love interest:

[Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

A small smile crossed Sylvia's lips as the Sorting Hat announced her house, the flutter in her stomach eased only a bit as she hopped off the stool to go toward the table of blue and bronze. Her mother had been a Ravenclaw, she was a wonderful Alchemist and quite brilliant, granted, her father had been a Hufflepuff and he was equally as brilliant, if a bit more meek. Ravenclaw was just great as far as she was concerned, she felt excited at the fact that she would be surrounded by other people who loved learning as much as she did, she would make friends and do projects and have study groups.

By the time she settled herself into a seat she was absolutely beaming with joy, and that didn't happen often. She couldn't wait to get her schedule and start classes. She also made a note to check out the library and look up the giant squid in the Lake some kids had mentioned. She also wanted to brush up her knowledge on Mermaids, besides their alchemical properties she didn't know that much. She felt almost ashamed about that.

She offered a shy smile to the fellow Ravenclaw first years and upperclassmen. She wasn't one to introduce herself to a stranger unless asked, she simply wasn't an assertive person. If they wanted to know who she was, they'd ask. She looked around a bit and spotted a slightly older girl looking at Guitar-boy, and she raised her brows, well he certainly was popular with the ladies. There was a slight pang of jealousy but immediately pushed the feeling away. He was a Slytherin, and with a fan club already growing, he wasn't worth the waste of time. Besides, good looks and killer talent weren't anything worth basing a crush off of. Not to mention he'd never even talked to her. She was invisible, just like at home.

((OOC))

Ellerial

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady popped up through the table. "Greetings Students" she said as she glided through the table to a vacant seat. "I am the Grey Lady, Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower" she said. Her transparent form looked up and down at the students. "Let us all hope for a good year, shall we not?" she asked, as though daring the students to contradict her. Her long hair shifted across her back as she looked at the students.

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

"Nice to meet you Zayne," James replied, glad that for once somebody didn't ask her why she was called James. That could be a bit of a pain. After all, most people named James were boys. "I'm glad to hear that Abraxas likes fish. I have a pet sparrow named Rose.

James looked up just in time to hear her sister's name called. She held her breath as she watched. When the hat said Ravenclaw, she smiled. So Akira would be joining the Eagles after all.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie sat at the table. She sipped her pumpkin juice, a tad uninterested in the sorting right now. Her brothers had been fighting, a lot. Ever since they started at Hogwarts. Keith kept saying he was better than Sean at everything. As they Grey Lady appeared she looked up. "Hello, Helena." she said softly. Finally she noticed the first years were at the table already. Might as well introduce myself... she thought. Hi, Everyone. Welcome to Ravenclaw. I;m Rosemarie Alvern, Fourth year and Quidditch Vice Captain." she said, unfocused. She figured at least some of them would recognize her last name, especially if they followed quidditch, what with her dad being the captain of the British team and all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Trina basically skipped happily to the Ravenclaw Table. She loved that she came in this house, the same as her parents, and her grandparents, and her whole family, except for that one great uncle. Trina sat at the table and smiled. "Hi, everyone! I am Katrina Aberdeen!" she said excitedly. As the ghost appeared she lit up. Oh My gosh! The Grey Lady! she thought excitedly. "I can't believe it, Your Helena! My mother told me about you, Do you remember her? Julia? She dated Marcus Aberdeen?" she said.

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance was suddenly joined by other students, as well as a ghost. James, a second year, conversed with Zayne. "James... Strange name... But who am I to judge..." he muttered to himself. He would tell her it was a pleasure to meet her, but in truth, he was indifferent about this whole situation. Fiddling with his old and tattered Gryffindor scarf, Chance kept quiet, and to himself. He wanted the feast to begin so he could eat and get out of the Great Hall. Too many people for his liking. He'd rather be somewhere else, watching for the stars. Back home, the stars were a rare sight due to the looming layer of fog that always seemed to hover over Cokeworth and the surrounding areas.

Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

James shook her head as she heard one of the first years say something about her. Not that she really cared that much. "My name's actually Jamesina. I just find it easier to be called James, case anyone's wondering," she explained.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Akira ❝Kira❞Maclachlan▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well she wants to be the ♚queen♚
Then she thinks
about her scene
P u l l s her hair back as she SCREAMS
"I don't really wanna be ♚queen♚"

You see her confidence is tragic
But her intuition magic

"James!" Akira smiled as she joined the Ravenclaw table. She was happy to be in a house where she already knew someone. "I'm Akira by the way. James is my older sister.

First YearRavenclawSingle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance looked at this James girl when she spoke, his head tilted in a pondering fashion. "Jamesina... I do see how that could be a mouthful. Quite an interesting name. I have never heard one like it." he said to her. Now on the topic of names, he thought about his own. Chance. Meaning luck or fortune. So far, his life had been anything but lucky or fortunate. Then, he thought about his sister's name. Cecille. Meaning blind. How original. His blind baby sister had a burden of a name to carry with her for her entire life. A depressed sigh left his lips and he continued to mess with his scarf that stuck out amongst others of blue and bronze. Another girl showed up and proclaimed to be James' sister. "Akira. Meaning intelligent. No surprise why you were sorted into this house." he stated without looking up. His sharp and cold tone was clear in his words.

Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Jamesina`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´and`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Akira`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´Machlachlan

Second Year RavenclawFirst Year Ravenclaw

~Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.~

James laughed. "I also have my tomboyish streaks, if that helps paint the picture any better," the older Maclachlan girl laughed. The two sisters were two different types of intelligent, but still both Ravenclaws.

"I don't suppose I've ever really thought about names," Akira replied, her voice quieter than her sister's. "Although, while we're on the subject of names, I don't suppose you'd mind introducing yourself," the younger girl smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Rufus was sitting at the table reading a book about quidditch, he every now and then wrote a note in it. The only time he looked up was to grab a bite between pages. He may of missed his chance to play last year but this year he was determined to join the quidditch team. There was also the fact that his mom got him a his first broom to celebrate his first year of Hogwarts. Its a shame he never got to try it out over the summer incise of muggles seeing but hopeful if he joins the house team he can put it to good use. Though it can't be said that he was wasting his summer away. Wile he was home Rufus was studying everything he could about the game and learning what he could about flying tips and tricks.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Xistund

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:04 am
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance smiled. Yes. Smiled. "True enough, James... Ah, yes. My name. Chance Carlson. Most call me Chance though." he replied to both girls. Glancing around him, he noticed a brown haired boy with his nose in a book. Typical Ravenclaw... he thought. He turned his attention back to his other housemates, Chase, Zayne, James, Akira, and another girl whose name he did not know. An older girl was there as well, along with a ghost, but he payed no mind to them. His attention could only be stretched so far.

Translations:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Jamesina`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´and`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Akira`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´Machlachlan

Second Year RavenclawFirst Year Ravenclaw

~Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.~

James felt her stomach rumble and wondered when the food would be appearing on the table. A girl had to eat. The second year was glad that her sister was being social. She was usually pretty quiet. Perhaps she had turned over a new leaf.

"Simple enough," Akira replied. Chance seemed to be pretty nice. All the Ravenclaws did.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games