Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

*He gritted his teeth as he now knew his only way of survival was to disobey his orders from the general and make contact with survivors.It was the only way he could possibly stay alive, now that his transportation was completely ruined by the mutts.He grasped his sword thightly and fixed his eyes on the two barking dogs. As one finally lept at him, he quickly sent three rounds in him which sure as hell attracted the attention of the undead humans.The other dog looked at his comrade and then back at Redeem. Without thinking twice he darted across the front lawn of a house only 3 blocks away from the house that was still lit. If he could some how get in there without breaking a window or bashing down a door jepordizing his own life in the process of doing so.*

*The dog trailed right behind him and gained even more speed now only about a couple feet away from him. Thinking quickly he caught glimpse of a long construction pole at the corner of the yard of the home he was currently by, so he ran toward it and used it as a leverage to get him ontop of the next houses roof...Unfortunately he ended up hitting the edge of the roof and had to shimy the rest of the way up*

*He looked back down at the dog who was still barking at him and he chuckled and said* Stupid dog!! *then shot it twice in the head with his gun.The dog gave a whimper and fell to the ground. Still looking at the dog with a smile of accomplishment his focus gets distracted as he heard scuttering like noises* What the...*looked down at the side walls of the house and sees about three undead humans starting to climb the house.Rolling his eyes then looks towards the heavens for a breif second he mumbled a few words to himself and then sprinted towards the occupied house of survivors and leaped into the chimney without thinking of the fall he was to in counter*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

" Oh? " I looked down to see that my skirt was indeed riped and it was also showing a bit too much of myself for my taste. I began to blush as I begn to run into one of the rooms. " Oh my, I need a change of clothes again I suppose. "

I went into one of the rooms and began to look for a new out fit hopfully one that would last long than this one.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 am
User ImageSirena entered the same room were Hana was. Sirena closed the door and sighed "I guess we are the ones from womens got ripped clothes." Sirena laughed but her brow were sad like. Sirena was searching with Hana fitting clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 am
User ImageRyuu instantly blushed when he noticed what Sirena was talking about. He didn't notice it before because he was more concentrated on the blood he saw on her, he only saw a little bit of Hana when he turned his head to her, and because when she just sitting down. he then turned his head still blushing about to say something when he heard a bunch of commosion on the roof."Sounds like something's on the roof."He said grabbing his shotgun off the table.  

Heart of Madness

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

*Redeem fell down the chimney and braced his fall by pressing his hands on the corner walls of the chimney.He hit the ground with a loud thud and smoke went up into the air. It felt as though a thousand needles peirced through his spine as he landed bottom first and gave a loud grunt, rolling out of the chimney and attempting to get on his feet whiles holding his back* Holy hell!!! how does Santa Claus do this s**t!!

*he still managed humor as heFinally stood firmly on the ground once more, and began looking around for furniture or a soild structure he could close the chimney with*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 pm
User ImageRyuu staired blankly at the man that just fell from the chimney and was lost for words. Doesn't look like a looter or even Santa Claus for that matter unless Santa lost a lot of whieght and joined the army He thought to himself as he watched the man looking around for something but had his gun still aimed at him."Uh..."  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

I came out of the back rom with an outfit I was tring on. I ran into the room where soot was floating over the hole room " What the heck was that noise. and Who messed with the chimney? "

I began to blush as everyone stared at what I was wearing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 pm
User ImageRyuu couldn't see anymore as he lost sight of the man due to all the soot. Something tells me this thing hasn't been cleaned in a while Ryuu thought to himself as he covered his mouth with one hand while still holding onto his shotgun with the other, he stumbled around coughing till he eventually bumped into Hana."Oh sorry Hana couldn't really see anything."  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

" It's ok. " I began to cough. " I think we need to move away from here or, " I cough again only harder this time. " At least turn on some fans! "

I began to run back to the room bt the time I was back in the room with Serina I was almost tinted black.

I began to hear whom I thought to be Nana but it sounded more like she was attacking something. Like she had a mouse in her mouth while tring to meow. I ran back toware she was and grabbed her. I ran back once again to thr back room away from the soot.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

Senku woke up in a small room filled with cleaning chemicals, brooms, mops and various other objects. He mostly remembers being thrown and locked in that room and was knocked out when he hit the back wall. He groaned a bit in pain and pushed the cleaning chemicals to the side as he got up. Most likely he was in the janitors closet of the school.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:25 pm
User ImageKoji finished eating and cleaned his plate, unlike the rest who just left theirs on the table. I guess not everyone here knows how to be responsible.. He found himself in the kitchen sink, washing the plates. Just as he was about to finish, his grandfather entered. "Koji, I need to have a word with you."

The Nogisaka Dojo was well kept, clean and spacious. At the center knelt Koji and Hibiki facing each other. Hibiki kept silent for a few minutes before speaking. "You must have known by now how light and fluid a sword is."

Koji nodded. "Yes grandfather, I accidentally applied more force than usual. It sliced a man completely in half." He mentioned, as he recalled the spewing guts all over the floor.

"Where did you get such a weapon?"

"At a friend's home, grandfather."

Hibiki examined the well-made blade for a moment. "A sword from a Japanese General who surrendered during the war in Makin Atoll. Fine-crafted, a true master smith. Humble enough not to leave his name." A moment later, he took out another blade, slightly longer by a few inches. "Crafted in the Meiji-Era, normally used as a quick-draw blade. I was planning to give this to you after I teach you how to handle a sword, but I believe that now is the best time."

Koji now held his 2nd swords, much like the ronin of the olden times. Hibiki then stood up from his kneeling position and taught Koji the proper stances of a two-blade fighting style, at least the basics, for the next hour.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

*Ignoring the the girl with the very strange clothes on,,, and to his fortune the soot from the chimney reduced everyone's vision,Without hesitation, Redeem hit the young man in the back of his head with his elbow and snatched the gun and now pointed it towards where he believed the boy now stood and said strictly*

Listen up kids Im not Santa Claus but there are gonna be a few wicked a** presents coming down the chimney behind me unless you help me barricade this Mother, Pronto E Pronto!!!! you got that Red head!!!?
*he glared at the red haired boy who he stole the gun from, just to ensure they where on the same page*

hatukiri

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image All too suddenly, Naoki heard a familiar voice come from another room. She thanked kirin for the bandage and strode over just in time to find him pointing a gun at Ryuu.

And here I thought I wouldn't be seeing him again. I wonder if he remembers me. In any case, I won't be forgetting him--he hasn't changed a BIT.

"Hey!" she snarled, getting in between the gun and the redhead. "No one points a gun at anyone here unless they're undead. You may be captain out there, but everything's different here. You want to survive, you play by the rules we set, Redeem."

Naoki addressed him with much familiarity. They knew each other well enough, but had met each other in person on only three occassions before; once when they were children, once in the States and once more before Naoki got her sniper name. Each one had left her with a bitter sense of distaste for the man, and it certainly hadn't changed. For some reason, Redeem and Naoki had never gotten along, and the only thing they could agree on was probably this fact.

She continued to glare at him and waited for him to put the gun down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image"It's ok Noaki."Ryuu said grinning at the man with his gun."I never did load that gun after the time with the looters, left it empty the whole time with the shells in my pocket." Ryuu remembers back at Sirena's house when the looters attacked and they shot their guns and how they were killed off.  

Heart of Madness

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

*Redeem tilted his head slightly to the side, and an even wider smile was now plastered across his face.He lowered the weapon and tossed it back to the red head.He knew this girl oh too well, even though he adored messing with her at times, he knew not to underestimate her.* NA-O-KI *he said her name in each syllable.*
Why are you...*he trailed off in thought, and thought if she had known what the government had planned for this place, but not to cause any suspicion he finished his sentence and alternated his question a bit* Always so angry to see me? I though i was one of your favorite officers back in the days...heck!!! people said you looked up to me *he teased at her*

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games