Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Stepping out of the doorway & back over to the desk, a bunch of papers were sifted through until a few specifics floated. "You remembered my quote for materials? I'll take that now if you have it available," I requested from San. Holding out a hand to accept the 'donation', I continued speaking with James as Ganchou was laid out on the couch. "So many promotions at once is tough. Learn a few new jutsus & come back again later. I'll send you out for your Jounin test at that time... cool?" A mental note took place as Howaido waited to speak.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The San clone gave the money over to Mamoru and recieved the pass. Turning back into a vulture, it took off through the building this time to make it to the academy.

(If i remember....1 pack village weapons, 1 village pack projectiles, 1 pack village armor, then 2 ton ski ski right? 9000 ryo.....)

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:37 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

"As you command Kazekage. I need to visit the Village of Artisans once I have finished that. At a higher rank may I just quickly chose my leave or do I need a permission form?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Well, I'd like to be notified in any case. A permission form at higher rank isn't needed, but a 'Hey, I'll be back shortly... going to Takumi real quick' would be courteous. We'll never know when someone or some village will want to strike. If you feel the need to, get San to put you down on his summoning scroll just in case." Filing away San's donations, I stood back up & he had already left. "San's left already? Hm. Did you have anything else that you needed, James?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:17 pm
"No sir."

James Clone nodded and left.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Konin-Oinin Captain-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku Ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane Master-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Sunagakure's Blood Hound

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Now that the room was more or less empty Howaido walked over from the wall. "Ive settled in well with my promotion to Konin, but I would like to request your opinion on promoting me to Captain of the Oinin Division. I realize it is a big responsibility and I will need a lot of training, but Im more than up to the task and you know Im the best there is out of the entire program." Howaido settled in a seat around Mamorous desk and awaited his response,"I am sure you would probably want to test me in some manner before you actually promote me, but that is your decision to make and not mine."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 pm
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

After the Kazekage's outbreak (and Aluvan's reward of a headband), Greene was slowly edging himself away from the carnival of people arriving in various fashions. A vulture transformed into a human, a frog-rider strolled in the room nonchalantly, A magician employed a smog for his entrance, one man simply arrived in normal fashion (but his insane red eyes were more than enough to fit in this circus), and a disabled man wheeled himself in (who just previously had foam coming out of his mouth from a spasm). For the later, the man proposed a well-needed trip away from the crazy amount of activity present in the office. Starting to quickly walk away from the scene, Aluvan's doubt on ninja-hood had risen to a new level. "How am I supposed to fit in with all these people who have no normality at all!" After making his inner exclamation, the genin had already arrived at the door to leave the Kazekage's building. Sliding along the wall of the building in order to stay protected from the sun, Greene shuttered off to the tea shop by jumping from one shaded region to another.

Chakra: 200
((EXIT: Sorry for my posts timing being off in addition to the semi-bad post.))
((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates words))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||Tanka [Not Created Yet]  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm
Lucas walked in with his steel appearance shining in the sun coming through the window and looked straight at the fan. it was almost as if he hadn't even knoticed the others there. he simply stood there for two seconds then pointed at the fan. suddenly his arm shot off him directed at the fan in an attempt to destroy the fan to the point where it would no longer be functioning.
"Mamoru... that was just a tad mean. i understand cleaning house is nice once in a while but that was just mean."
Lucas said in a mocking tone. he really didn't care but he enjoyed doing things like this...  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Sitting down comfortably in the poofy leather chair behind the mountains of paperwork on the desk, several hands appeared in rapid succession, clearing out a wide window to converse through. "Captain of the Oinin Division, huh? The current head of both departments is Siniku... Tell ya what--If you can beat Siniku Yoshimitsu in any sort of battle/game that he agrees to, I'll endorse you taking over half of his duties. It has to be a good experience, too, Howaido." Those were the terms of his enlightenment to more responsibilities, & how could he turn them down? A whole world stood before the potential Oinin Captain if only he could see it....

Clearing off another window to talk through, it happened in time for Lucas's nearly natural entrance. "And clouds aren't too useful when around speaking friends & family, are they? I prefer being able to see you in a normal form, too. That's not too much to ask for, ya know. So... how are you doing... what are ya up to these days... are there any new techniques that have caught your eye.....?"

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:14 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Konin-Oinin Captain-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku Ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane Master-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Sunagakure's Blood Hound

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido was a bit shocked at the suggestion at first, Siniku didnt seem that well yet. But, could he turn such a thing out like that? He must be well! Howaido stood up slowly and pulled his arm guards tight,"Yessir, Ill go find him as soon as I can and get some arrangements done." Howaido turned as he nodded a hello/goodbye to Lucas and exited the door.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:31 am
Lucas smiled at the truth in Mamoru's words. he pulled out his little blue box that held his brown travel diary and searched through the book for something he knew he'd had his eyes on.
"well... there are a few but i know some of them have been listed as S ranked jutsu. oh. speaking of which. if you consider my work in the mission i think it should account for enough experience for a new position as a jonin. got an open position?"
he asked not taking his eyes off his booklet till he found a certain page.
"ah. here we go. this is a jutsu that was used by a mist nin once... i believe... coulda been from a dimention without villages but that's not likely. it's quite interesting. alters the amount of chakra one has as well as their chakra signature. it was used to bring down a ruling government... and i may or may not have had a hand in bringing that revolt about..."
he said drifting off into a dream where he recounted the time in question. he returned back into his normal for by ridding himself of the assimilation and stood there smiling at Mamoru as if he already had one hundred plans in line for the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:44 pm
Bast strolled in to the Office and removed her blue crystalline necklace, slipping it in to one of her gourds before undoing the Assimilation. She shrugged out of her weapons and armors, and then out of her gourds as well before plopping down on the couch. As Mamoru was busy with others, the woman slid her eyes shut and began to snooze.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Jounin? Have you trained enough yet? I haven't looked over your file in the past few days. In any case, when you've completed all of the Genin training sessions, I'll allow an increase in rank, even tho' you've already accumulated enough A.C. for Jounin." Smiling at this point, I had hope that Lucas wouldn't give me hell for such a requirement. After all, having a weak start would crumble even the most pronounced shinobi, & I didn't want that to come about for Miyamoto Lucas.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm
Doc walked up to the office and had more energy now since he had the little nap. He walked in and looked over at the person napping on the couch then looked over at the two people talking. Doc looked over at one of the chairs and sat sown in it. "ummm can I say something?" Doc said looking at the two men. "can you get me a teacher because I didn't find anyone at the academy?"  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Pulling out a Marauders Map, I pointed to some footprints on the Academy's lower floors. "San, Ganchou, James, & Aluvan are all in the Academy currently. You must have missed them all... didn't you hear the ruckus they were making? I would recommend San, as he's good at teaching." Smiling, I showed the exact location for where he was before putting away the map, permanently.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games