Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero processed these words in his head as the man spoke. He gave him a once over but did not remove his hand from his weapon. He spoke calmly as his demeanor tended to be." I am simply know as Zero. Chunin and soon to be jonin of Sunagakure. Aspiring master of the Kiss of Flesh and Steel. Ill simply have to take your word for it for now, but i will need confi9rmation later....Until then i suppose ill just have to keep an eye on you"

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

A wise crack grin came over the Konin's face as the chunin spoke his words. He seemed a little of a hard a**, but he took his job seriously...and San liked and respected that. Motioning with his head, the ninja spoke as he lead his way to the HQ.

"were we are going, you wont have time to keep your eyes on me. If we do this right, you will have all the verification that you need....."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero relaxed his arm a little but still didnt take it off his weapon completely."Youll forgive me if I dont believe you exactly"He followed the man keeping a distance of about 5 feet in between them.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

San entered the area....waiting for his new student to appear

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:25 pm
Maro walked into the dojo and went straight up to his teacher San.

With an enthusiastic voice he said,
"Alright, now what do I do first?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 am
User Image
User Image

San smiled and spoke to the new taijutsu user about what the dojo was for. His ferro fluid was seen comming in behind him, and once again formed the perfect image of Maro.

"Well this is the dojo. It was a favored location of my old partner Howaido Hatake. Here he trained in many styles of Taijutsu, or body techniques to use against those of other disciplines. What styles of taijutsu do you want to study?"

As San spoke this, he began to concentrate on his chakra flow once again. It seemed to him he would finally reach near chakra perfection, meaning he was a long lasting and powerful ally in any engagement now. Diving deeper, the ninja continued to concentrate on his flow.

The aura around him turned a deep red as his chakra seemed to physically manifest itself. Even Maro would be able to view it, and its red brilliance as he made an attempt to make up his mind over his styles. Still, the ninja wasn't done.

Once again, diving even deeper into his chakra pool, his body seemed to now be fully engulfed in hsi chakra, making a perfet flow around him. It could reach every inch, ever section of the body. With a satisfied smile, the ninja relaxed, and returned his gaze to maro.

"Have you figured out what you wanna learn yet? I just did some chakra training, so that i have some energy to train you. It sucks being old..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 am
Maro opened his mouth really wide and then yelled at his teacher, "You are not old! Don't you say that, you don't look a day over 27!"

Maro made a grunt at his San. Then he calmed himself and politely said,

"The styles of Taijutsu I want to learn are Sunagakure no Taijutsu, Iwagakure no Taijutsu, and Tame Za Kyokudo. I think these will help my bakuton abilities shine really well."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled, and pulled some scrolls out of his bag.

"Huh! I like Suna Taijutsu! Pi Qua Quan is a great set of techniques. You get more flexible and its just...yeah. Your bakuton will work greatly with it. "

San pulled the ferrofluid back into its summoning mark. working over to one of the bags.

"The first technique is called Seiryu Kasho. A simple move done will facing away from the opponent. When the opponent is close. The user begins the move by starting to spin on one foot while at the same time swinging their arms downward in front of them, using the momentum from the spin to bring their arms up such that their hands strike the opponent typically below the chin making for a strong blow that is difficult to defend against. Here...."

San hit the spinning technique on the bag. For someone of his size, and stature, the bag folded at the sight of impact.

"You try"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 pm
Maro looked at his teacher and said, "Piece of cake!"

Maro then looked at the bag and made himself adjacent to it. He then turned his back to the bag. As described in what he was told, he is to spin himself around on one foot and swing his arms downwards so that when he fully turns around they curve up and make contact with the opponents chin. Although the bag doesn't have a chin, he was going to aim for the center of mass. Maro readied himself, then quickly spun himself on one foot, swinging his arms downward, he brought his arms back up and hit the bag dead in the center. Unlike San's power, Maro moved the bag but did not fold it in the same way.

"Like that?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled. The kid seemed to get the hang of it rather quickly. Demonstrating the next tehcnique, the ninja moved.

"The next technique is called Bokuho. A basic stance that takes advantage of the user’s flexibility; the user crouches down with one leg bent, the other extended slightly. The arms are held out wide and outstretched high above their head, but loose and relaxed at the same time. This allows for the user to be able to target any part of the opponent’s body, whether it be their head or their feet. "

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:16 am
"Ooh, sounds and looks like a really nice move!"

Maro then mimicked what San did. He crouched down with one leg bent, the other extended. His arms were above his head, free to do as he willed them. His positioning left him to be able to do anything he willed against his opponent. He pictured in his mind a body in front of him, trying to see any point he could not reach but there was none.

Maro said to San,
"That good?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

San gave a big smile, and spoke in his usual fun voice.

"Yeah! That was very good. Feel how it is helpful? The next technique is Fukanro. Catching the opponents kick, the user holds it high while bending down low to quickly grab the opponent’s other foot, and in one swift movement they wrench the opponents other foot up high while pushing the other down low, the movement typically taking the opponent clear off the ground, causing them to spin in mid air before collapsing on the ground. Though this counter is not particularly damaging, it can provide an opening for additional attacks, making it quite useful in the right hands."

San summone a change clone in the style of Chukc norris, then performed the technique.

"You try..."

Chuck norris then attacked maro!

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm
Maro had no time to speak and quickly reacted to Chuck Norris.
Maro grabbed Chuck Norris' leg and held it high up, and bent down to grab his other leg, and quickly pulled the other foot high into the air and brought the other down like a windmill technique. Chuck Norris was in mid air for a good amount of time and fell to the ground. Maro adjusted himself to a firm stance to know he could produce another attack with ease.

"How was that?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 am
User Image
User Image

Chuck norris seemed stunned as the gennin perormed the technique on him. Chuck norris beaten? Blaspheme! With a smile, San spoke again.

"Your next technique is called Teishitsu-Jouhai-Sho. A move performed while the user is facing the enemy. Bending down slightly, the user executes a perfect 360 degree spin, striking upwards as they do so resulting in a powerful uppercut that, at higher levels, can easily lift an opponent off the ground. "

San demonstrated this against a punching pad, and the pad busted.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:25 am
"Jeeze, don't you think you can go easier on the training equipment?"

Maro let out a small chuckle.

Maro then readied himself infront of a pad. Then quickly he had bent down slightly and spun himself all the way around with an uppercut coming towards the pad. Maro made contact with the pad. The pad was hit with a good thump, but did not bust as San's did.

"Well, I am weaker than you but was that right?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games