Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis listened to the Hokage's words. This was a surprise to him. To be sent to infiltrate a foreign village and retrieve something from it. Noctis nodded lightly."Yes Lord Hokage." He looked at Unisean, they would both have to work together on this one. He nodded at him and disappeared as well.

[Exit to Travel streets]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:30 pm
Uinsean nodded, accepting his mission, and took off behind Noctis.

[Exit.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan [active]

Benkai looked to the hokage, then to the anbu. "Ill go to the serec fields then." He walked out of the hokages office

Chakra training:
[Chakra: 345/345]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Immediately after leaving the hospital, Ichiro would be seen traveling towards the Kage's building. It was here that he thundered through the hallways, in search of only one thing; the Hokage himself. Once he found the desired room, he knocked first, then pushed himself in. His brown orbs landed upon the Hokage, and his body lurched forward in a respective bow. As he leaned upwards, his face straightened, leaving nothing but a serious expression. "Lord Hokage,", he spoke clearly and loudly, ensuring that the highly regarded warrior heard him correctly, "I've come to request a promotion. My name is Ichiro Senju, and I wish to ascend to the rank of Chuunin. Ever since I came here from Yukigakure, my powers have increased significantly, and I think I've become stronger than before. I may be young, but I assure you, I'm ready for anything that comes my way. My ancestor devoted his life to this village, and so will I!" Ichiro said these words, not of anger or hatred, but to explain his reason. He wanted to show the Kage that he was strong an observant, even though he was still quite young. Whatever the Hokage required him to do to recieve his promotion, he would complete it, no doubt.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:36 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

The anbu watched as Benkai left he then turned to Hitomi."Here is your mission, Hitomi Kurama. You shall disguise your with a henge and attack Benkai Houshou, This is a test to merely gauge his abilities to be promoted, but also so you may test yours, That is all.The anbu clone then vanished and it seemed that the real anbu had already left as well.

[Exit to Serec Fields]
Quote:

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone entered the Kage's building looking around. Everything seemed to be fine and in order, no threat as of yet in the village. Turning the clone exited to continue it's mission.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 pm
Kenjiro Kazuya

The Hokage waved for Ichiro to sit down. Once everyone had left his office, Wazurai addressed the young Senju. "Chunin, eh? I see...In that case, I have the perfect test for you. Most people think that a chunin is a powerful ninja and can fight well. While, this may be the case, they are required to do much more than simply fight. In one such case, they must gather information and be able to make logical conclusions based on such information. Another Genin is testing for his chunin exam at this very moment. I want you to go to the Serec Fields, analyze the fight and bring your report back to me."

{I don't mean to do four page research paper, but watch the fight and list 5 points where you think another action would have been better.}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
"An observation from a fight?" Ichiro was confused at his chosen assignment, however, he would not bicker. At least he was provided the chance to raise his rank, rather than not recieve some sort of test at all. Bowing, Ichiro leaned back upwards, then headed towards the door. Before he exited, however, his voice reached out to the shinobi at the desk, "I won't fail, no matter what!" Though the situation and test given to Ichiro was not a case of physical combat, he still felt the need to reveal his excitement and resolve. With those last words, he left the Hokage to himself, off to examine the ongoing battle.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko strode into the Hokage's office for the final time as a mere chuunin, for his mission was complete at last! A slight smile found itself on his lip's as he stared the Hokage in the eye"Done. The Yukikage is sending an ambassador in the next day or so. The girl you sent with me also returned with me. Both our goals have been met in this trip My Lord"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:12 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Girl... Jae narrowed her eyes at his poor choice of words. If she fit into the image of "Girl" she wondered sourly what his definition of woman was. Then again he was insufferable. Whatever ideology he had was more than likely something she would protest against with her entire being. Jae slipped into her cheerful disguise, waving weakly at the Hokage, after bowing politely to him upon entrance of his room. "I have something to give you sir, once you are finished with sour pu-- erm, Reiko."  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 am
[ He hasn't posted for a week -__- ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:46 am
Fall_Of_The_Damned
[ He hasn't posted for a week -__- ]
OOC: I've been busy all week, rest assured it does have to do with Konoha and you'll see the effects of it soon enough.

The Hokage looked up from his work when he heard the door open. The two ninja he had sent to Yukigakure had returned. "Welcome back. I presume your trip went well?" He asked as he looked from one to the other. Nodding in acknowledgement of Jae's wishes, Wazurai focused his gaze upon Reiko. "Done? Your goals met? Did I not say that you were to discuss a treaty? For what reason would an ambassador need to arrive here, if you had succeeded?" The Hokage questioned the young shinobi.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae pretended to be interested in a small focal point to the left of the room, the Hokage immediately going for Reiko's throat. It was not as if she cared about Reiko completing or not completing what he had come for but Yukigakure was the subject here. She knew enough about her previous home front to know that even if Reiko had been the best ambassador alive Yukigakure would still have sent someone here. Jae looked to Reiko from the corner of her eye. She was curious to see what he would say in his defense. How would a person from Konoha understand the customs from a land encased in ice? Although he sent someone to go and 'discuss' a treaty there was only one way Yuki would respond. They would send someone else to further look into the terms. Yukigakure was a small village but just like any other, they had their own pride as well. Jumping on a messengers offer of a treaty was something the desperate did. Yukigakure would send it's trusted as well to see for themselves the sincerity of the offer. Jae fiddled with the tin in her hands. It was still cold to the touch but it wouldn't last long. This climate was way too hot. Opening the lid to the little tin in her hands she measured the time left on her makeshift ice pack. It had thawed out a great deal, only a half an inch of ice was left. The snow inside the vile enclosed in that ice was still in it's proper state. She wanted to give the Hokage the snow she had collected. Even if it melted in his hands in a matter of seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko sighed, he had half expected him to give him the promotion right away"He spoke with his council after I present him with the idea. One of them will come here to speak with you personally. He would not waver on that. I would assume its to judge our military strength and for them to see if a treaty with us is worth it. That is only a guess though. Maybe a tournament in honor of the new friendship?" Not only would this improve relations during the negotiations, it would also show them the power of this village. Similiar to the Chuunin Exams

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:38 pm
Wazurai glared at Reiko for a second, then suddenly he shifted to a more lighthearted mood. "You have changed, albeit for the better. Diplomacy is not merely the act of debating policy between countries and villages, it is a test of wills. It takes a great deal of control over your emotions, wisdom, knowledge, strategic and tactical planning to do well in diplomacy. You who, not so long ago, would become angry at the first sign of a disagreement, have learned the basics of diplomacy. This is an art that you must study and be skilled in as a jonin. A Jonin is not merely a warrior of exceptional skill, they are a diplomat, a teacher, a student, and an unflinchingly loyal ninja. Therefor, it is with pride in your growth, that I hereby promote you to the Rank of Jonin. For the next few days you will be on light duty and may spend time with your wife. Afterwards, I shall have a mission for you to attend to. Dismissed." With that he shifted in his comfy chair to address the young lady. "Ah! Jae, what is it that I can do for you?"  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games