Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:37 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka rumbled a small note, curious and attentive as Syy started talking again, amber eyes watching the other man with some confidence in their depths once again, feeling as if there was familiar ground under their feet somewhere. But he let out another rumble as Syy spoke about back before, back right before it happened. This noise was definitely a warning growl, still displeased by the thought of when he was sent away from the man he was ready to call his husband and life partner, and away from Minowa whom was meant to be - he huffed and cut off the thought and pulled Syy into him - caution be damned he held the other man to his chest, arms wrapping tight and a hand burying itself in long, white hair, his old, possessive self peeking through.

"I know." He grunted, face half-buried in Syy's hair, breathing deep. "And if yer weren't I woulda made ya." Neither of them would have been sure how much of that was a joke. The silence pressed in after his words and Inka knew Syy wanted to hear it back. Those words, but "There was a lot we never talked about. Before." He muttered. "I'd like to. Talk. I know I used tah avoid it all. But I can' anymore. About us. About Minowa. About both of our pahsts." He sighed and pulled back, trying to manoeuvre Syy so he'd look at him, eye to eye. He paused, just looking at him, before closing his eyes briefly before continuing on, fear still winning in influencing his actions. "Can ya walk?" He whispered

ch 795 // 1,030 | 820 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:51 pm
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

Inka’s sudden embrace wasn’t unwanted but Sypher’s body couldn’t seem to...he was stiff, the trembling noticeable more now that he was pressed to Inka’s chest. He fought to keep the trembling from overtaking him, arms at Inka’s back but it was still strange. It was like he had forgotten how to do this. How to be held. His chest ached as his lungs fought to pull in air from his stiff body until Inka spoke. He recognized Inka’s gruffness was less due to any harsh animosity for Sypher’s action back then but also knew that he was not meant to know if there was any kindness in the joke. Inka spoke again, his words causing Sypher to shake his head emphatically in Inka’s embrace, hair mussing Don’t say it. he didn’t want to hear Inka say it back. Not now. Not after all this time. Not when he was like this. He’d had to tell him, though. Because it was only that, only his feelings for his family, that had kept him alive. He couldn’t have not said anything any longer. The relief when Inka didn’t say it, when he said they needed to talk, that he wanted to talk, was so palpable as to soften Sypher’s shoulders. The tension seemed to leave his body, if only for this moment. He swallowed hard, then turned towards the wall again, putting out a hand and digging his fingers into the stone. Using that as leverage, he forced himself up onto his feet before answering “I want to tell you.” he said finally, answering Inka’s desire to talk with his own desire to speak. Even if right now...speaking was more painful “Now though...I want to see him.” there was no doubt who he meant. Minowa. His child. He wanted to see his child.

[Exits....w/ Inka to Apartments (once posted by BlackFruity)]

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

BlackFruity

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:59 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka nodded, letting Syy slip out of his arms before standing up as well. "We'll have time after." He assures. Come hell in the form of his secretary or high stacks of paperwork, Inka was determined not to let either get in the way. With that, he continued leading Syy deeper into Konoha proper, towards where Minowa was.

[ exit : Apartments ]

ch 810 // 1,030 | 835 // 950 st

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:20 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

One foot, then the next. Severin strained to make his body work against the panic quickly rising in himself as his memories were snuffed out like candles. He would try to recall something, only to find his mind stuttering on details before failing to recall it at all. It was his oldest memories first. Memories of time with his father, in the Raigyo compound in the Land of Tea. Of a broken family and fake friendships. He was almost glad when those left him. But his time in Kirigakure was a sore spot-- despite how much his time in the mist changed him, it was infinitely precious to him as well.

Memories of his first time meeting Kagerou, being unable to see her past the bandages around his eyes. Of her calm affirmations, her gentle pressure when it came to his rehabilitation, the little gifts she would bring him-- his favorite snack from the cafeteria, new flowers to replace the ones dying on his bedside, a good book. Those went quickly, despite his desperate mental pleading. He wanted to remember her the way she was, the true Kagerou-- not the mask she put on for him now. Tiptoe-ing on the eggshells of his mental state...

Through his panic, he would catch sight of Sypher every once in a while in between intersections. And then he would catch glimpses of Inka. It was like salt in a huge gaping wound, seeing them together. He thought maybe, given his memories and understanding of the situation, he could be the bigger man-- but the decline in his composure brought with it a decline in his self control. He was desperate, desperate to retain what he had...

Thankfully, he lost sight of them before his selfish desires became reality. He quickly entered the residential area, Kagerou's room number bouncing around his his head. She would help. She would, right?

tab [ Exeunt: Streets ----- Residential District: Apartments ]

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:14 pm
User Image

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .

Quote:

Severin guided Inka out of the hospital, a small smile on his lips as well. "I think I have a place in mind. It's a small business, but one I quite like. It's a mixture of a cafe and a book store. Quiet. Peaceful." The pair would begin to weave their way through the streets, and Severin tried to fight his incessant need to fill the air with talk. He kept looking ahead. They walked for a little while in silence before Severin lead Inka in to a small side street that lead to a storefront that says 'Whole Latte Books'. The store itself was neat yet homely inside. On side was several bookshelves that spanned from the floor to the ceiling. On the other side was several private nooks to read along with the barista counter in the front.

Severin gestured to the owner that he was going to his usual nook, then guided Inka along. The nook itself was somewhat small and intimate, with carpeted floors and wooden walls. From the ceiling hung a warm, inviting latern-like light. Both side of the nook-booth held comfortable looking couches and a table inbetween, and several plants made the nook more comfortable. Severin slid in to one side and gestured for Inka to make himself at home. "They'll be with us in a moment. Sit."

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:25 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"Sounds like the perfect hideaway." Inka chuckled at the description, and gave a small, amused, scoff at the name of the store when they came across it. Upon entering, Inka immediately felt the homely warmth of the place - in both temperature and atmosphere. He nodded to the owner as Severing waved to them, feeling rude to not at least acknowledge the person whom Severin seemed to know quite well. Again, Inka removed his cloak and rolled it up, hiding the symbol of his status before taking a seat, relaxing into the couch cushion.

"I can see why you'd come here." Inka began, shifting slightly to make sure he was properly settled. "Very much not a place you'd be easily disturbed." The brunette leaned forward, placing his forearms on the table as he looked over to the menu board. "How were you?" He asked, some tension in his voice that wasn't there before. "After last night." Amber eyes peered at Severin. "If you want to talk about it."

[ entry :: Hospital ]

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:47 pm
User Image

Quote:

Severin sighed softly, clasping his hands, his thumbs fiddling with his fingers. Where to start? His lips tightened, his ice blue eyes staring down at his hands, glistening slightly under his thick lashes. "I... Everything came back last night... Maybe for... for forty-five minutes. A lot of it's a blur, so I can't remember exactly... what triggered the return of my memories, but I remembered everything for the entirety of that exchange. They're... they're all gone now though. Everything." He stared up through his lashes, locking his gaze with Inka, ice meeting fire-- an almost knowing look to them. Though the memories were gone, some of the feeling remained.

"Even before that though... Hm. I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself here." The white haired male adjusted in his seat, leaning back against the wall, crossing one leg over his lap. His gaze stayed locked with Inka's, unless the male looked away. "I'd be untruthful if I said that I hadn't had hopes, Inka. But I know this is a..." He huffed, clearly frustrated a little with himself, making a circular moving with his hand. "A delicate situation. Sypher is home, relatively... whole. Where.... Where do we stand? Do you still want me around? Because I understand if it would be easier if I wasn't.... But I want to be around. I apologize if that's selfish. I can be a very selfish man some times." A ghost of a smile played at his lips, but his eyes carried a sad hopefulness.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:05 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Amber eyes widened in surprise, hope (and some dread) filling him that Severin might have regained what he had lost. The good and all of the bad. But then it was revealed it was only a temporary recollection, meaning Severin was still left wanting. Inka couldn't keep the pity out of his eyes, recalling a similar time in his life. A living nightmare. He blinked, mind stilling as Severin locked their gazes together, him leaning back and Inka leaning forward. He couldn't help a little 'ah' at the realisation of what Severin had meant by 'hopes', sending Inka's amber eyes to stare down at the table, a hand rubbing over his mouth, embarrassment growing tight in his chest. Severin was still...? But it wasn't his place to judge the man. Not with his own guilt reminding him of his feelings for Sypher. "Delicate is a word..." Inka sighed, words soft and lost. He sighed and looked up, a sad, worn-down look on his face. Resting his chin in the palm of his hand, Inka's gaze was distant and elsewhere.

"If it is selfish for you to be around, then it is selfish for me to want you to be around." He conceded. "I'd like it if you could still feel comfortable in my presence. Or, at least, that you do not have to avoid me. I have a lot to atone for in regards to how I treated you. Before." He waved a hand, signalling to the past. It fell back to the table, limp. "I imagine you're more tired than usual then." He lifted his gaze, and a serious, concerned expression, up to Severin. "Did you sleep well?"

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:24 pm
User Image

Quote:

With the affirmation that Inka still wanted him around, Severin relaxed, the relief visible on his face. Even if nothing came of it, even if they were only friends, all he wanted was to be able to stay by Inka's side. Somewhat bashfully, Sev looked back down at his hands. "I... I appreciate you allowing me to stay around. If I ever do or say anything improper, please let me know... I'll never do it again."

On to Inka's question about how he slept. Severin took in a deep breath, looking off to one side. "No, I didn't. I've never... There is only so much I remember, but I've never felt so empty and alone as I did last night. Not even when I first woke up after the accident. It was a dreamless sleep, as if I blinked and suddenly it was day." His hands clasped together harder.

It was at that moment that a server showed up, asking them if they were ready. Severin cleared his throat, smiling pleasantly and asking for a french vanilla latte. The server would take Inka's order, answer any questions, and then leave. Severin rested his cheek on his hand, propping his elbow against the table, his eyes closed. "I didn't sleep long, but that's never been a problem before. I'm used to sleeping seldom hours between long shifts at the hospital. This was... different though. I am more exhausted than usual. Which feels odd to say." He was not one to admit his problems, not even to Kagerou, but it felt natural with Inka.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:45 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka huffed a soft, humourless laugh. "Sure." He said. "But don't fret over it. If it wasn't deliberately malicious..." He waves his hand as if to dismiss the issue of Severin ever possibly saying something inappropriate to Inka. "I need to learn to always be open to others' input." He adds, shifting to cross his legs at the ankle, limbs stretched out in front of him. Amber eyes turned pitying once more. He hummed in sympathy and parted his lips slightly, as though to say something with the server appeared. Inka sat upright to give his order in a respectful manner for the civilian. "Soy latte, small. Please." He responded, concise and clear, along with a small, practiced smile. Looking back over to Sev, they had clearly changed postures now; Inka leaning back and Sev leaning on the table.

"I understand." He replies. Because he does, in his own way. "Last night was... intense." He admitted after a brief pause. "I think the only reason I dropped off to sleep was because of the training sessions I was hosting yesterday." Inka admitted, a slightly guilty tinge to his small half-smile. And he grew up running himself ragged to escape the guilt of being awake and dodge the guilt of dreaming too. A thought passes over him, physically showing itself as his gaze turned distant for a moment. "If I may ask, have you made many friends here in Konoha?"

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:18 pm
User Image

Quote:

Severin's eyes slowly opened as Inka asked him if he had made many friends in Konoha. His face fell faintly, and he avoided Inka's gaze. "Friends? No.... no, not really. I have Kagerou, but..." She was from before, he thought. Still clinging to the chances that the old him might return, the suave man she had known, the Field Medic, the actor. He was none of those things now. He hesitated for a second before continuing. "Kagerou assures me that this isn't a symptom of my affliction, that I've always struggled to make... connections."

She had worded it much nicer than that, but that was the gist. When she had told him that this distance, this disconnection from people, wasn't new... it had made sense but was disheartening. It felt like a terminal illness that would never go away. "She told me I had few friends in Kirigakure as well.... she tried to spin it as a good thing, telling me how loyal I was to the people who were close to me.. Mmm." He took in a sharp breath and turned his gaze to Inka once more, changing the subject. His loneliness was not a good subject to discuss here. Not now. Maybe later, once Sypher and Inka had settled back in to their relationship, when all thoughts of any other possibilities had faded from his mind and the guilt faded from Inka's.

"On the previous topic of last night, how is Sypher? Despite everything, I was worried. Shock can be a serious, life-threatening state. I assume he recovered? I'm sure Minowa was glad to see him again. From little I remember from... before, I remember that."

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:39 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Another huff of a laugh came from Inka, but this one had just as much humour as it was self-deprecating. "Something we have in common." He offered. "When I was younger I was just being obstinate and angry. Now I have my position as an excuse." He jokes, though his amber eyes showed it wasn't exactly the most ideal situation, pushing people away. "Well," he lifted a hand and shrugged one shoulder. "Each day is a chance for something new." He said, implying they could both change their situation, or have the situation change on them. They've both experienced life enough to know both were equaly true and constant possibility. Despite how young they were.

"Ah," Inka lowered his gaze and rubbed his palms against the tops of his thighs. "He... managed to sleep." He revealed, recalling walking in to see Syy's sleeping face. He felt another stab of guilt, deep and dark, twist into his chest. "Minowa, I think, was too young when Syy went missing." He frowned, voice soft and cautious. "I think he's... still processing." Inka sighed, a little angry and frustrated that he didn't have all the answers. He rubbed a hand roughly through his hair. "The trauma he went through.... he processes a lot of things from how most kids do. I don't know if he realises the why of things beyond survival. It'll take him time to get familiar with Syy." He paused for a second. "I think the same can be said of Syy now." He admitted, eyes still locked onto the table.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:57 pm
User Image

Quote:

Once again, Severin listened to Inka intently. But it wasn't beyond him to get somewhat distracted, especially in such close quarters. He found himself, now that Inka was very thoroughly not looking at him, admiring his features for a second. The angles of his face, the rich color of his hair, the way his lashes cast shadows on his cheekbones. The slope of his collarbones, the intensity of his actions, the magnetic energy that he possessed. Inka moved throughout the village, throughout their interactions, seemingly unaware of how absolutely attractive he was. How he'd love to-- He mentally smacked himself out of his thoughts, forcing himself to approach the situation like a doctor should and not a... dazed teenager.

"Mmm... I remember the nightmares that follow a traumatic experience, as I'm sure you do too. The adjustment will be hard, but it's good to be with someone you're comfortable with and care about during that period. He might never return completely to how he was, but some semblance of normalcy will eventually return. I would suggest taking him to Kagerou, she's become somewhat of a master in the matters of Psychology during her time here." Severin offered a kind smile, trying to be reassuring. "I would offer to look at him myself, but he's already been seen by the best the village has to offer. I doubt I'd be any further help."

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:11 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka paid no mind to the feeling of being looked at; they were sitting across from each other, of course he'd feel Severin's eyes on him. He hummed, listening to the other man speak. "You're right..." He sighed, a hand lifting to rub over his mouth once again. He had barely started wrapping his head - and his heart - around the idea of Sypher's return, but the idea that Sypher wasn't as he knew him... No. That was obvious from the start and it was... Inka cleared his throat, finally pulling his head back up to look at Severin. "Ah. As sure as I am of Kagerou's seriousness in her studies, I'm afraid that choice is Syy's to make, not mine. And I'd rather not suggest anything to him. Not yet, I think." He admitted, eyes flickering away briefly, betraying his lack of confidence. Inka looked up, staring at Sev now, taking the man in. It was true - Sypher's nightmare this morning was probably aided with Inka's actions but Sev? Was Kagerou there for him like that? He looked down again.

"It's going to be a trying few months, I think." Inka admitted, still remembering how the act of shouting last night had scraped at his throat. Poor Minowa... "Have you taken up any studies or hobbies of your own since coming here?" He asked, taking the opportunity to divert the subject, not feeling like laying out all of his guilt would be fair to the younger man sitting in front of him.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Koresephone

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:28 pm
User Image

Quote:

A server popped in for only a moment with their drinks and quietly excused himself. Severin slipped his hands around the white latte cup and thought about Inka's inquiry. The cup was warm in his hands and helped ground his thoughts. "I've been... it's been hard to find a specialty. I've been told it'll come to me, but I keep switching every five months or so. I tried Trauma surgery at first, but... well you can probably imagine how well that worked out." Fresh from his own trauma, Sev wanted to help others so that they wouldn't end up like him, dying in a bed from sepsis. But it had been too much on the still raw psychological wounds. He had yet to meet Kagerou again, and was all alone-- full of vitriol and bitterness.

"From there I tried the polar opposite, which was obestretrics-- babies. I thought maybe it would help me see the good in the world." He groaned, almost embarrassed. "Then orthopedics, then dermatology, then general surgery... for right now I'm just doing clinic work. I'm hoping to get my priorities straight before I waste more time on another specialty..." He fiddled with his mug, still seeming embarrassed. He didn't want to seem incompetent or flaky to Inka.

"As for hobbies... When I'm not working 72 hour shifts at the hospital, I'm either here, at my apartment painting, or doing biology fieldwork. I stay busy... It's... It's easier than being alone with my thoughts." Sev raised the mug to his lips, taking a sip. How boring he must seem... Always working, always going, running from his thoughts... running from his problems. Almost shyly he looked up at Inka again, expecting a bored or sour look.

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

BlackFruity
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers