Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
As he read his ears opened, listening to his Kages words while reading. His eyes wandered from the information present over to her, giving a simple nod as she complied with a slight request. So all that was needed was to gather the right people and begin tracking down the killer, which wouldn't be too hard. "Alright then, I'll do as you've requested Iss-sama.." Without much else Apollo walked off, heading out the door and to get things prepped.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Zetsu walked slowly up to the Raikages officie as he remembered that day when his family was killed. Slowly he brought his hand up to the door as he knocked sloftly yet hard enough for it to be heard inside. Once done knocking he turned and placed his back against the wall as he waited for permission to enter. The Raikage was nice when she explained his parents deaths but Zetsu still wondered how she would be now that he has graduated. He hoped that he could be given a good teacher or someone to show him more things but if not then he would just learn like the rest of them had done, thriugh long hours of studing and hard work.

As he waited he fond himself sitting down and closing his eyes as he meditated on everything that he has gon hrough in the past months since his familys death. Maybe continueing their fight for justicie was right after all. Shaking the thought from his mind he stood as he spoke No I will train and get stronger for them. So one day I can seek revenge on thier killer and kill him myself. Zetsu still knew that the Raikage had said that the ones guilty had been punished but he still thought that someone involved was still out there and he would find them.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:09 pm
Kyo raced with Shi, running as fast as each could go for some fun. Sypher had been no where to find(and annoy) so he decided to meet this kage girl. He remembered the last one, but had yet to meet the new one. They slid to a stop and wheelbarrowed around to a complete stop. Kyo got up, brushing his shirt and pants off, Shi shook dirt off his fur. Finally actually getting to the office, they knocked on the door quietly, still being a shy boy. Shi climbed ontop of Kyo's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

Zetsu turned his head to observe the boy next to him and the pet he had. Smirking he doesnt say a word as he justs stands there and waits for the Raikage to let them in. Man he hoped it was her and not on of her infomus clones in there, sometimes it was hard to tell the difference. Oh well I guess we may be here for a little while Zetsu thought as he sat back down. Man did he wish he had his head band already and be on his way to train. He wanted no need to get stronger so he can seek out the man who wanted his arents dead.

Thinking over the last few years of his life he relized something. My father did send a lot of time in the leaf village before he died maybe he offended someone there and the wanted him dead for it. No they would be able to use Cloud ninja to do it if it was the leaf unless.... Zetsu let his thoughts trail off as he closed his eyes and began to rest. Man the Raikage was taking forever.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:46 am
Kyo petted shi on his head, so fluffy! Turning his head to a man who looked to be a academy student. He walked over and poked the mans cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Moving swiftly he dodges the poke as he looks at the boy his eyes one of confusion and yet of anger. As he looks at the boy he takes the time to examine him and his pet. They both seemed young as well only genin by the looks of it and yet he felt as if he was better than them still. Shaking his head h smirked again as he spoke softly, Who are you to think that you can touch an Uchiha.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:28 am
Kyo laughed at the mans reaction. "A uchiha? You don't look like one, but you sound like one!" He stuck his young out, Kyo didn't seem it but he was very fast and stron as a genin. "I'm Kyo Inuzuka, what your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu scoffed at the boys reaction as he didnt bother to shake his hand, He turned and sat back down as he closed his eyes waiting for the Raikage wishing she would hurry up. Feeling the he didnt have to answer the boys remark but wanting to make this boy happy he decided to. My name? Well my names Zetsu Uchiha and if your not caeful after I become a genin I'll show you that I'm an Uchiha That was alll Zetsu felt he need to say as he began to relax and rest again.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 am
Kyo tried another attempt at a poke to the man. He smirked at the mans word. "Just try! I'll just have to put you in your place!" The nine year old teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 am
((OoC: sorry xD But this is just too funny. Kyo is such a messer with heads and poker of egos...))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu looked over at the boy as he smirked. He was faster than he looked as well as he moves out of the way and attempts to catch the hand of the boy. He grinned as he spoke Why do you insist on poking me. I'm an Uchiha dont touch me until I deem you worthy. Zetsu eyes scanned the boy and his pet still not knowing if it was cat or dog by the fluffiness.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 pm
Kyo pulled his hand back and attempted a bite at the man who tried to grab his wrist. "Stupid Uchiha, I'll make Shi pee in your face!" He suck his toung out at him and the made sound with it. "You need to be more sofibal err social something..." He couldn't pronounce the last word well but didn't care.
((lol))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu just shook his head as he ignored the young boy as he began to truly annoy him. He sat down as he closed his eyes now very truly anoied as he sat there. Giving the boy one last chance He speaks softly, I'm giving you one last chance. Leave me alone! He spoke using his agrivation to show he was serious. Now even more the Raikage need to let them in not for Zetsu's sake but the other boy who he didnt even bother to remember his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kyo climbed on the hair next to him and sat crisscross. "Or what? Your too slow." Shi snuggled on Kyo's lap as he crossed his arms. "Besides were both waiting for the kage."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu just ignored the boy as he soon found himself in a deep meditation. As he meditated he saw the images of his family being murdered over and over in his mind. He found himself watching them burn without the Raikage stopping him as he sees the the Uchiha that he thought were responciable for their deaths were trying to put the fire out not start it. The jounin on the scene had it all wrong. The Uchiha werent to blame someone else was. Maybe he would be the one to revenge them but he had to grow stronger first.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games