Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Attention not fully on Kima, Jae reached into he pouch and produce a pill box. Popping the lid with her thumb, she turned her palm over and shook a circular pill into it. Quickly she swallowed the nutrition pill, glancing at Kima as she put the pill box away. "I'm fine." She said, Jae showing the nurse she didn't need anything. She wasn't hungry, hunger something she didn't really feel nor pay attention to anymore. Nutrition pills were a must for her to keep going, especially on missions. Jae refused to eat anything she herself didnt have a close eye on. To distrusting of people now. Especially now. Bowing her head slightly she made her way back to Samuru's room.

She took a seat in a corner of the room, not bothering to move the chair any closer. Sitting ram rod straight in her chair hands relaxed in her lap, Jae stared at Samuru's sleeping form intently. She seemed calm on the outside, her expression smooth and her breathing even. Even her gaze was oddly clear, none of the earlier flashes of anger or confusion adding that clouded gaze. No. she was the eye of the hurricane at the moment. Left to fester indefinitely as she sorted through all of the instances in the past where she had interacted with Samuru. It was more and more unsettling to pick and separate their interactions. Sorting them into who was more likely to be the version of Samuru she had been talking to. Samuru as she had come to know him or this other person entirely, Amiti. Her best friend, her partner in crime, her lover....he never existed. No. Instead there had been two different people. The nurse had warned her not to stir him up but Jae wanted her answers. She was tired of being strung along by this man. These men.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru's heart beat was a steady red line across the monitor, an occasional bip of sound as he slept. The blanket did nothing to hide the obvious loss of his limbs and the bandages of his right arm were still pink. But any bleeding had been stemmed by the nurse's actions and he breathed with only the slightest distress, a hitch in the rise of his chest. He appeared as calmly asleep as Jae seemed to be, his hair starting to p***k up as his skin dried. But like Jae, there was an insane battle going on in his mind. Both personalities were raging at the events that had just happened like two currents of an ocean striking. The small bips that came up on his heart monitor were just the tip of what was going on. One of those personalities was going to wake up sooner than later but which one had yet to be decided.
    They were standing in a bright darkness, like a black hole in the center of their minds. Standing opposite, their two left hands were linked in a grip of pulling and pushing. Nails biting into the back of both hands, dark bruises appearing and disappearing as they glared at each other. There was a difference in the darkness that surrounded them both, one a darker brightness than the other. The light trembled as they both forced their will at each other until a metal crack split the air about them and one simply wasn't there anymore. The other let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, wondering if this could ever be fixed...
    It took about five and a half hours for the sedative to work its way through his system. He opened his eyes, feeling like a solid ton of metal had fallen on him and was still broken across his stomach and chest. He let out a wheeze, tasting more iron in the back of his mouth than was normal, taking a deeper breath in afterwards. The breath shot through his injured lungs and he grunted at the pain, noticing it was less now. Less pain meant he was healing and that was a mixed blessing. He turned his head, trying to get the hair out of his eyes and saw Jae, sitting where she had been before "...Jae-san." the last word was said with a sarcastic raise to the tone "Back for more walks down memory l-lane?" Amiti coughed, his mouth shut tightly so it was more like he was trembling wheezing again. Honestly...what did Samuru want from this? Samuru had fought him to go back and fought him for dominance too. And now he was just...what? What did he want? What did she want? Why wasn't she gone and washing her hands of this like she seemed to want? Had she not gotten enough from him? Amiti glared at her or tried to, exhaustion and deep circles giving it more of a surly look than a glare.

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:50 pm
    User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It took awhile but he finally roused from his slumber, Jae having remained in the same position the entire time she had been waiting. Sitting back a bit, her muscles screamed in protest, having been positioned in one spot for far too long. "Shut up." She said, her tone even. Nothing could be taken from it, Jae looking at him with the same even expression she had entered the room with after her talk with Kima. Yes. The hurricane was very much still there inside of her, gaining momentum the longer she festered in silence. There was a slightly darker tint to her eyes, the color not holding the dull luster nor clear color they usually had. It had nothing on the drastic color change of Samuru's eyes that she just took note of in this moment, adding to the profiling she was doing on both personalities. "If you say anything aside from the answers to my questions I will leave and you'll never see me again. I promise." She threatened, knowing that her threat held a 50, 50 chance of backfiring on her. She wasn't sure which personality truly cared for her but she was going to gamble on the fact that to both, she meant something otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with her at all. Jae had seen Samuru shun people altogether so the fact that she had meant something to him had to account for something.

Getting to her feet, she walked over silently towards the small table where the pitcher of water was located. Pouring water into the cup she dumped the straw into it once it was filled and offered it to him, her blue tipped fingernails pinching the straw a bit. This gesture was her way at digging into the disparity of their level of power at the moment. Realistically he was weak and all he could do was bark words at her. His earlier onslaught and attack, she was physically showing that she wasn't the slightest bit unnerved. Even though his words had stung her. "Sakkakugan..." She said finally, reaching for the small moving tray and pulling it closer to Samuru's upper torso. She set the cup on the table and took a seat on his bedside. She chose to keep the tray between herself and Samuru's arm reach, not trusting him in the slightest. With one finger she pushed the tray forward a bit, her expression almost bored. "So how long have you truly existed? Since the beginning? I really doubt it was something that started at the gates." Jae deducted, knowing there was a discrepancy in his demeanor as she looked back at their interactions together. "It was you who looked at me back at the Chunnin exams wasn't it?" She scoffed, recalling the sharpness in his gaze as he had looked at her. It was a memory she kept with her, the first time she had been alarmed by Samuru's demeanor. Later she had rationalized it to it being something his family duties had pulled out of him but it made more sense now...

Still fingering the tray she stared at the monitors that read his vitals, using that as her focal point. She continued to finger the tray, using these distractions as an outlet to keeping herself from exploding into a rage as he had. This tactic of hers was newly developed, patience born from the forced maturity she had to endure and experience. "It's safe to assume that Samuru is the person who I befriended and care about, who are you in this equation?" She pointed out, briefly putting the information together that he was the alter ego to the weaknesses in Samuru's disposition. "If you are the alter ego then why are you here? You are not needed anymore." She stated bluntly. If he had to be in danger for him to be present, to become the strength that Samuru lacked, why was he still around? Another puzzle piece that would clarify what it was that was the people of the Sakkakugan clan. "Where is my Samuru? She asked through clenched teeth. The only time she had let any sort of emotion show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Amiti arched an eyebrow but didn't say anything, keeping his snarky reply in check. He watched her as she got to her feet, her threat...working. He said nothing at all, his expression closed but the silence wasn't cocky or insolent. Amiti didn't take his eyes from her as she walked up, shaking his head slightly at the offered water, keeping her in his sight. He moved away just slightly as she moved the tray close to him, just to shift his position, and then he settled at the word. He knew what it was called. It was like the word was bred into his existence, a memory of something his father had said but barely anything but that word. He hadn't known what it would mean to him then "Myself? I have existed since we were born. I was not a conscious existence until the night father was murdered." his voice was once again different, a calm, restrained heat behind it again. But his answer was honest and he wasn't making any moves... more because the muscle relaxant kept him pretty much prone and unable to move much of anything without extreme will. And he didn't have the energy for it now... "Was it..." he wasn't attempting to hide anything but the memories that were his were... "Its not a switch he or I can flip to suit us. I have very little clear memories of times in Konoha, only a few that are mine alone."
    His fingers dug into the bed at her words but he said nothing and didn't react until she had finished speaking "... In this equation?" he lifted a shoulder, his good shoulder "In this, I'm..." The one who fell in love with you. he didn't say that, aware of his earlier words. He stared at her. What was he? "I'm complicated. I am the unknown and I can't answer your question. I don't know where I fit in your idea of Samuru because I've never been a part of you. You are part of m- our existence but for you, there has only been one. For me, I see you different than he does. And no doubt, you see him and I differently as well." he ground his teeth, unable to put into words exactly what he was. Hidden admirer? The one who, when it was unbearable at home, drove Samuru to her because he knew that it was safe? Amiti was born out of the need to protect Samuru's psyche from a power neither of them knew how to control. But he was wildly stronger, psychotic in his actions and obsessive to the point of dangerous. But who he was... "I can't answer questions like that. Not how you want the answers to be." Alter ego...if only. An alter ego was just another part of Samuru "Get this in your head, Jae-san." he said firmly "I'm not some part of Samuru that was created to cope with things he couldn't handle, though that is part of why I exist. I'm not an alter ego and I'm not going to just go away. I exist in his mind as a separate entity, thinking and reacting at the same time he does and you can't just...wish me gone." and it hurt. Her blunt statement, telling him he wasn't needed...he didn't hide it well but her words cut him and for once, it showed. In the lines around his face and something that broke slightly in his eye before he took it and filed it away. Amiti wasn't a blunt instrument that Samuru wielded to defend himself "I exist...whether you want me to or not." he moved again away from the tray she still had between them, just a minor shift that put him further from her now. Amiti didn't know how to respond to her last question but there was one thing in particular she would need to understand. Or they were going to have words again "I am NOT some other version of Samuru. There is no your Samuru as if I was him in a different form. Maybe that is how other's of my kind work but I am not that kind." he shook hsi head, feeling a wave of dizziness "I don't know why Samuru didn't wake up. I certainly didn't want to speak to you again but we had...words. And he won this time...sorry." he leaned his head back and closed his eye, not tired but just...he opened it again and it was still red/brown, the color dull "He's in here. I haven't simply stepped in and replaced him, he's just..." Maybe it was the hospital. Amiti wasn't about to say that to Jae though, to tell her Samuru was so terrified of hospitals that he was forcing Amiti to speak to her. Though, he wouldn't put it past Samuru to pull that s**t "What else?" Amiti asked, his tone hard but resigned "What other questions do you want answered?"

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:42 am
    User ImageUser Image

First thing first. "Stop calling me Jae san. It's annoying." She stated, clearly unamused with being called that. Looking away and digesting the little the he did respond to she tried to paint the bigger picture for herself. There was a lot to process. Placing a finger to her temple she fought the blaring headache that caused her eyes to hurt. He had given her enough hope that she could hold onto some things that had happened between herself and Samuru had actually happened between them and not this person laying a small ways away from her. It was a small piece of something to cling onto. Something small that made her feel as if it hadn't been a lie. It was a stepping stone to find purchase with.

There was a far off look in her eyes then, Jae finding this situation almost ironic. She was sitting right beside Samuru but was further away from him than she had been when she was in Konoha. Jae remained silent as he answered her questions, choosing to hear what he had to say before moving on to what she wanted to know next or what to dissect further. He couldn't switch at whim. He was a separate part of the whole, sharing the same space. Watching the same moments. There was no Samuru without...Amiti. Noting his attempt to scoot as far from her as possible, she stood up and stalked back to her seat. Sitting in it she stared at him in silence. "Of course I see you differently. You are a stranger to me." She said, rapping her fingers lightly on the arm rest of the chair.

Jae's world had revolved around Samuru at one point. Now she was dealing with something else entirely. Keeping him from joining a psychotic brothers vendetta was one thing, being caught between two different personalities was another. It was like being the ball in ping pong. "You are the reason all of this started. Faking your death, running to Kumogakure, remaining here in this village..." Another statement. Her gaze grew sharper, eyes narrowed. "And Samuru just let you, like you said." She finished, the heat boiling underneath her skin once more. Amiti had a lot to answer for. He had so easily blamed her for all of this happening but he had been the one to instill the events at the gate. Prompted by a miserable misunderstanding. "Who was the one who rejected my proposal to run away before the Kyuubi attack? You or Samuru?" For some reason the importance of this question was top priority. If Amiti had been the one to reject her, to lie and say family was important... she could believe that. It went along with his words earlier. His clear hatred of her. He had ripped her apart from the seams by leaving her alone in that village thinking he had been burned to ashes before her. It was something she could make sense of. The motivation was there but... but if it had been Samuru...The same Samuru who later jumped to the conclusion that she had asked him to leave the village...then there was a whole other level of hurt there. A whole other storm to kick up. "Don't lie either." She warned, sitting on the edge of the seat as she stared at him. She was digging her nails into the arm rests now, on either side.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm

As Jae sat further away from him, Amiti settled back to his previous position, ignoring a throb along his bicep. Looking at her quietly, he frowned "Fine. But we're strangers, as you said." he said, his chest aching at the words as he spoke without any real emotion "Ketsueki-san, then." it was almost more distant than calling her Jae-san "I did what was necessary after we fell from the gate to preserve our existence. To preserve our purpose. So yes. I brought us here to Kumogakure but it was never our intent to remain here." it wasn't until Myurai gave them no choice. His fist clenched hard, fingers cracking as he clenched it. Her next question though...how to answer it. As she warned him not to lie to her, Amiti felt Samuru return. It wasn't a noticeable return, Jae wouldn't have seen anything different in his features, but Amiti sighed and let his head drop back. Its ok. You can tell her the truth. 'No, I can't. Not on this.' But...why? Its not goin- 'Because she needs you more than I need her. And I can't change what I said before.' he looked at Jae from the side of his eye, his expression darkening "I do what is necessary. At the time, you had no plan, no clear thought of how to do anything other than run, or at least that is how I perceived what you said. And that was not an option that I saw as safe for ourselves. So yes, Ketsueki-san, I made that decision and nearly every decision afterward." his tone was an angry growl, defiant of her reaction, whatever it would be, and Amiti didn't have any excuses. Amiti... 'Shut up. Just...shut up. Don't you dare speak of this with her. Never.' he lifted his head slightly to eye Jae, a hint of malicious curiosity brightening his features "Why does that matter? Does it make you feel better, to know that I'm the one who chose? That I was the one who wouldn't leave with you but chose to go without you?" he let his head rest deeper into the pillow, watching for a reaction.
    Amiti...don't. Please, not for me. 'Idiot. I exist to protect you.' But not from this. Only from... there was a feeling of that bright darkness again, of something powerful waiting. There were two such things in his mind but only one scared Samuru and thrilled Amiti You can't...you can't do this. Its not fair. 'I don't want fairness. I want to survive. I want to be strong.' But... 'Let it go. And man up already! She doesn't want me...she wants you.' Amiti glanced at his heart monitor, seeing another sedative dose coming up to insure he slept "You've got me for another....three hours, Ketsueki-san. I won't wake up again..." he looked back at her. The exhaustion he felt was more than just in his body and Amiti was tired of waking up to her. It was time Samuru got his own time to talk to Jae and Amiti got time to rest. This wasn't his body anymore and Amiti's dominance extended only so long as he remained in some kind of danger. Just laying here in bed in this ruined body wasn't doing it anymore. He was slipping back and when he woke up next, Jae would see who she wanted to see.

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Rolling her eyes, she felt the tight thread that was her patience spread insanely thin. "You want me to call you by your name. Stop calling me by that name." Ketsueki was a name she rarely used. She didn't want clan members to know about her. To find her. While she couldnt get rid of it she was damned if she would use it when she didn't have to. Jae wanted to further inquire as to what was the reason for remaining in Kumogakure but Kaileer's face suddenly popped into her mind. Looking away from Samuru she looked to the door. She should have been out there looking for him. He hadn't wanted her to meet with Samuru and she had gone against that promise. If she dived deeper into the workings of this village she had a feeling that she would be tied here somehow. As it was. Samuru was here. Looking back to him she waited for his next response, on edge. The words caused her ears to ring. Her anger reaching an all time maximum. It made her feel terrible, hearing this coming from him. From that face and mouth that also belonged to Samuru. The anger inside of her was trapped, Jae unable to let it out like she wanted to. Instead she turned her face away again, eyes watering. It hurt so bad. That chance she had wanted so badly he had taken over and thrown her to the curb. She trembled, gritting her teeth and digging her nails into her palms. "You are the worst..." She gulped, trying to breathe around the knot that had formed in her throat. It made her voice sound raspy and she flinched, cursing her reactions.

So much ran through her mind then. So many lost possibilities. So much hurt all because of this stupid other person, Amiti, inside of Samuru. This stupid Sakkakugan. The fortune teller had told Jae that her love would never be easy. That she would struggle more than others. b***h... She cursed, knowing that her fate had been doomed from the start. If she had never let her curiosity get the better of her she would never had ended up in this position. Feeling as if she were bleeding for the whole world to see. "I'm done talking to you." She said, flickering her gaze up to meet his single eye. She glared at him, the tears in her eyes unshed and giving her eyes a shimmer that seemed to add fuel to her contempt. Amiti hated her, sought to make it a point to rub it in that she was not necessary to his life. Every action proved that exactly and she wanted nothing more to do with him. Even when Samuru woke up, what would she do? Amiti would be looking out from within, always. Existing right beside Samuru. Jae didn't think she could forgive enough to see past that. To be okay with that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:09 pm

"..." Amiti didn't reply to her snap, just closed his eye and let his head fall naturally into the center of the pillow. Fine. He wasn't going to call her Jae though, not without an honorific...they were strangers. Hateful, miserable strangers with so much left unsaid and so much that would never be said "...fine." he said hoarsely, ignoring much of what was happening with Jae. He wouldn't watch her cry. He couldn't. He looked at the monitor again and wished that the time would go faster, that he would be unconscious sooner. But that was weak and running wasn't in his make up. He flexed his hand, watching the fingers move inside the thick bandages. Amiti wondered if the skin grafts would change the color of his arm or if it would all blend in. He wondered the same about his remaining leg but he tried not to move it. He still remembered the blood running out of his thigh and he looked away but back at Jae.
    His gaze swept over her as she glared at him, drifting to her blue hair before following down to her body. He didn't remember if she had been injured during the fight or if she had been treated at all. Jae acted like nothing was wrong with her but... asking now would be pointless, he knew that. She'd only get angrier but... "You should get your blood checked for traces of that dust." he didn't say either parts of her name. If she wouldn't accept either one of his attempts, then he wouldn't say her name.

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Scoffing at his attempt to give a damn about her condition she stared at the arm chair, returning her fingers to it. She plucked at invisible fibers on it, trying to distract herself. "Don't pretend to give two shits about me when clearly you don't." Her voice was still a little hoarse, frustration intertwined with her sorrow. That stupid fight. She hadn't done inventory on herself at all since arriving at the hospital. Breathing in the dust had been staved off for the most part thanks to her mask and quick thinking but it had still been taken in. If she wasn't dead yet then she was fine. She herself didn't worry about it even though his pointing it out had drawn her attention towards the aches she had. Her chest hurt and her sides from her crash landing to the ground. A few scrapes here and there, she was fine for now. Nothing a long soak in the bath couldn't fix once she returned home. "Do what you've done so well doing thus far...worry about yourself." She said curtly, basically telling him to stuff it.

Feeling a rush of heat hit her she got to her feet and started pacing. Her emotions were all over the place. Intense anger, disappointment, sadness and misery. It was stressing her out and doing something was better than sitting around. "I mean I've taken care of myself just fine without your worry. Don't start now." Now she was just throwing words at him, agitated and trying to let it out in some form. "For almost three years I managed on my own. Without so much as a word from you. Why care now? Feeling shitty because I almost cried? Don't. I was pissed. Nothing more." She crossed her arms over her chest, still pacing from one end of the room to the other.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Amiti bristled at her reply and said nothing else, focusing on the wall instead of on Jae. He kept his silence, not saying anything or even trying to defend against what she had said "I concern myself with Samuru. If you have a problem with that, you're free to argue against my reasoning." he replied, keeping his tone cold. But apparently, Jae wasn't done. He arched an eyebrow under the bandages and felt a resulting sting that made him cringe when Jae started walking back and forth. Moving his arm to rest on his chest gingerly, he watched her storm back and forth, hearing her arguing and anger.
    He was starting to get irritated with her constantly throwing his not speaking to her back in his face. Samuru, and Amiti through Samuru, had left her anything and everything she would need if he had ever vanished. And yet...She simply accepted we were dead and mourned accordingly. Its not a...a bad thing. 'You.' What? 'She accepted you were dead.' That's not...that's not fair. 'You keep talking about fair as if its something tangible.' She didn't know about us. She couldn't have 'Cared about me?' Amiti, I didn't mean to say th- 'Just let go of it. If she hadn't so easily accepted our death, then maybe she would have gotten that box or talked to Raki.' Why talk to Raki? 'Because if anyone would have known we were dead, it would be him. He's too thorough to just let something slip by him. He'd have known.' Yes but he doesn't like Jae. Even if he'd known we were dead, he wouldn't have said anything to Jae. 'Maybe.' You know he wouldn't have. Amiti tilted his head and breathed out through his nose. Rakuin would have done hardly anything to help Jae. Amiti knew how his brother thought and if it was better for him to have Jae emotionally compromised then Raki would have left her as she was. He wasn't going to throw that in Jae's face though "I don't trust Konoha." he said flatly instead "I prepared a box of anything you would need to find me if I disappeared. Sending letters or attempting to tell you where I was would counter all attempts I had made to hide myself if they got into the hands of someone in Konoha." he looked at her, his expression neutral "Dead men don't write letters J-." Amiti stopped at her name, didn't say it, didn't even finish the entire sound necessary to form the word "It was my choice to not write you..."
    For three years...Amiti had been in control. But that, along with the real reason they had left Konoha, would never pass through this mouth. That he had gone to become strong enough to crush Konoha and forcefully take Jae, that he had promised Samuru that he would see Jae again if Amiti was given total control...that all of it had been for nothing. He pulled at his shirt, feeling an itch along his chest beneath the bandages "Cry if you want. I don't care why." he lied. Seeing Jae cry...neither of them could stand that.

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:36 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Pausing mid step she shot him a dark look, not pleased at all with his words. "You've made that point clear enough." Jae snapped, clutching herself tighter as if that would keep her from throwing something at his head. Injuries or no injuries she wasn't one to hold back. At the mention of the box she rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Pandora's box." She muttered aloud, recalling the box that Samuru's mother had given her. "Funny how had your mother not given me that box, I would have never known where to find it." She tossed at him, her reasoning sound. Samuru knew that Jae would never have gone to his house on her own. As it was, Samuru had never let her go there without him present. Even then he had ushered her out just as quickly. Going to his place would have been the last thing she would ever do. Especially with his sister and brother coming and going. More than likely they would have killed her on the spot. Or tried to. "So you leaving me behind was something you planned for ahead of time then?" She said, cornering him. This only irritated her even more. At one point she would have thrown her entire life away for Samuru. Been whatever he had wanted her to be. Gone wherever he had wanted her to go. Done whatever he would have asked from her. What a fool she would have been made into. "I really don't like you." Now she was standing closer to the door, her eyes narrowed as she looked into a corner. This was getting harder and harder for her to deal with. Such contempt coming from Samuru's mouth. It was as if Rakuin was laying there instead of Samuru. It was hard being told she was hated. Even his actions spoke as testament.

Shaking her head again this time she did look at him, staring at him in silence. If she could melt into the shadows of this room, she would have. Even after he had callously dismissed her tears, she didn't break her position. It was as if she were trying to look through him. Inside of him and maybe she was. Trying to catch a glimpse of the person she trusted with her whole life. The person who was her best friend and that she cared for more than anyone else on this planet. That person she was waiting for to make an appearance but once again he was running from her. After a few moments of this she finally spoke. "I know you could care less but I truly thought you died. I saw, I smelled the burning skin. I was stuck in a village that never did anything for me and took everything from me..." She would never admit to what she had tried to do afterwards. Would never speak of her weakness and her fast spiral into depravity. "I know you don't care why I cry but I cried for a very long time for you. I wont do that again." She said, her stance being made clear. Jae had needed Samuru in her life at one point in time. His existence had been the axis in which her world rotated around. He was the sun that energized her. The reason she got up in the morning. Now. She could live without him. Whether or not she wanted to was a different story. The question was now whether or not she wanted to or not. "When you wake up again..." She started but stopped herself. It was hard to tell this to him. Even though she knew it wasn't Samuru she couldn't tell him that she was going to return back to Konoha. That she wouldn't be coming back here. Letting out a sigh she leaned her back against the wall and tilted her head back, looking up at the ceiling. Closing her eyes slightly she counted slowly to ten. This was getting her nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:07 pm

"Funnier still that you doubt I had made plans to have it delivered to you, regardless, upon the happening of my death." Amiti matched her snap with his own "There was a plan to leave Konoha long before Samuru met you. Rakuin would hardly have allowed you to tag along so yes, plans were made that you would know where we had gone. I'm sorry my planning for our eventual reunion was something you found so repulsive." it was a bitter anger that made him say that but he couldn't help it. As sound as her reasoning was, it was from only one point of view. Hers. It didn't seem that mattered to her though. None of it really seemed to matter. Watching her go to the door, he felt resignation settle in his shoulders "That's because skin did burn." Amiti had no desire to revisit that day but "I substituted my body for an already dead man and took his cloak. Then I used the cocktails and the gathered psychos to burn it as if it were my own. They didn't care...they just wanted to burn a body."
    Amiti looked at Jae with a cold blank look "No, you never cried for me." he said, his words meant to hurt her but they hurt him more "You cried for Samuru." the monitor hummed as it began to administer the sedative, the slow push of the plunger an annoying disturbance. His chest rose harder as he took a deep breath, not to fight the sedative but to say what he had to "I already told you, I won't wake up next time. But I know the jist. You won't be here." Internally, a soft wail of missing rose up and Amiti couldn't distinguish who it came from. He felt the wave of calm that came with the sedative and he decided to be...honest "Don't come back for him. Not him, not I. Stay away from us." We'll only hurt you. "Leave." And move on from us....somewhere you can be "...you can be safe..." his voice slurred and he frowned, closing his eye. When it opened again...it was a blue/brown "I'm sorry...Jae..." Samuru whispered, giving her a sad smile "I'm sorry for...for so much." he took a shaky breath then sunk deeper into the pillow "I'm not going....to stop loving you...But Amiti is right." his eye blurred with tears and a heavy sleepiness that was almost overwhelming him "Don't come back..." he closed his eye and the last bit whispered out "I'm sorry...bye, Jae." and Samuru was asleep. He didn't shift as he slept, his hand hanging limply open at his side as he wavered between Amiti and Samuru.

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    Somnus Aeternam rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:31 pm
    Tao-Benshin
    if i don't get a 4, i will consume your children. but before that, you will watch as i marinate them in a light, butter garlic sauce, and then saute them in a pan of olive oil. So gimme a 4

forgot to roll first post, deleted and rolled.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The hospital was a hive of activity. All around people came and went, carry those wounded by explosions and others fleeing to hide in the hospital. It was a mad house as doctors and nurses ran to and fro trying to get a handle on the situation. It seemed a hopeless cause with the sheer volume of people on one side, and the obviously understaffed hospital workers on the other side.

Find what looked like a couple of old boxes, Misato jumped up, surveying the scene. While there were injuries, most of the people seemed unharmed or bore only a handful of bruises. From her vantage point, Misato spun around, directing the medical staff around her as best she could. "You there," she yelled a nurse who seemed about ready to fall over and die. "Get to that group over there and turn them away. Tell them to go to the temple or to take shelter in their homes." Not wasting a breath, Misato moved onto the next available nurse. "Over on the left, looks like they got someone coming in who is beat up pretty bad." And so it went, with Misato directed personnel, and with the endless flow continuing to come in. It seemed like she would be there all day. It wasn't until an hour in that many of the staff seemed to get the idea of what to look for and how to handle it. Slowly, they began to take the initiative and move people around on their own, instead of waiting for her guidance. It was a reassuring sight to say the least. Misato slid down off the boxes, lingering for only a moment before continuing on to the rest of the village. [pending a 4. momma needs a new pair of shoes, cmon lucky die]

Kumogakure - Gennin - Worker Bukijutsu
                                                                      Chakra: 200/200
                                                                      Stamina: 200/200

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:30 pm
    A nurse checked in on Samuru and found his room empty other than himself, his chest rising and falling as he slept. It appeared his visitor had left, abruptly, nothing remaining to show she had been there. Checking Samuru's vitals before she left, the nurse increased the pain medication slightly and adjusted the oxygen level.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games