Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:15 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [390/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuka watched carefully as Dai formed the jutsu a couple of time's with a curious look upon her face. It was astonishing to say the least. Waving back at the clone she understood what was needed to be done as her elder sibling spoke on. Extending her arm's she weaved her hands together gathering chakra. She would next implant the chakra into her paper arm. The arm would switch images turning from her pale skin to sheet's of paper then back again until it did nothing at all. With a tap of her foot Yuka pouted. [1/3]

A sigh left the teens lips. Yuka had been puzzled. It was a close enough why didn't it work." Come on Yukari you got this." Giving herself some self confidence. Trying once more again. First the build up chakra. Small traces of her pinkish chakra flickered around. Second Yuka focused the chakra into one single point. The words Dai said before rang inside her head repeatedly"Focus.... Focus." Slowly the chakra built into the arm started becoming her own.
                                                    "Woo.." Was the only thing she could say looking over herself. Line's traced over her figure. First task was done she had control now it was time to try out making a clone. [2/3]

Yuka wiggled her fingers and started forming hand signs that had been demonstrated from before.
                                                    "Kami Bunshin no Jutsu." As she said this a swirl of sheet's flowed from her body while the line's disappeared. Molding its self together a solid clone was made right beside Yuka. With much excitement the two jumped with a spin then gave a peace sign to Dai and her clone smiling." How did I do."[3/3] Learned Kami Bunshin no Jutsu

Jutsu used

•Kami Bunshin no Jutsu - Paper Clone Technique
                                                    •Rank - D

Quote:

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

Fight for a better future

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:42 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai watched her cousin work through the technique. Stumbling at first and it made Dai smile. It only made the jounin remember her days of training the bloodline. How hard it was for her to take grasp of it all because she had no one to learn from. Yukari was blessed to have found a village with another bloodline holder of hers. Dai crossed her arms and her paper clone crouched near of boredom. Dai smirked at the girl's reaction to the lines that appeared. '....wait until you can vanish into paper....'

When Yukari had produced the clone and the two jumped with a spin and gave Dai the victory sign. The Jounin could help but to die of laughter. When her laughter calmed down, Dai caught a few breathes and nodded to her cousin. "Excellently done, Yukari." Dai snapped her fingers and her clone jumped up and ran a good distance from the girls. Dai walked over to her cousin and smiled. "Up next is Kami Shuriken." She knelt and pointed to the technique she spoke of. "Things are about to get crazy fun. We'll use the pillar next to my clone" Dai stood and showed Yukari the hand signs slowly. Lines appeared on Dai's skin as she took a few steps forward and proceeded at normal speed her technique. "Kami Shuriken." The paper on her skin moved quickly folding itself into hummingbirds (Dai has a thing for humming birds). Dai rose her hand and threw it forward with force. Causing all the birds to fly at the pillar next to her paper clone. Which the birds sliced threw the top portion of the pillar causing it to fall and kick up snow dust. "Now." She said bring her hand down to her side and turning to Yukari. "This is a double whammy for you. Now you train more fuuton, you can add a wind technique to add "punch" to the thrown shuriken. And once you have advanced your skills, you will to be able to launch the Kami Shuriken with enough deadly force by its." Dai walked back and stood next to her cousin and crossed her arms. "For now, use the basic Kami Shuriken and we'll, later, add your fuuton into it." Dai smiled at the young girl. "Give it a shot. Aim for the pillar."

{ 2 out of 4 techniques to be taught }

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 765 / 765 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: Code - will be posting Technique details in the first spoiler under your name.}}

Codekasu
Kami Shuriken - Paper Shuriken
•Rank - D
• Effect: Using origami skills, the user will form their paper into bird-like shapes. After throwing these at the target, they can fly through the air and cut through the victim. The user can use a Fuuton technique to add "punch" to the thrown shuriken, though after they have advanced their skills, they will to be able to launch them with enough deadly force by themselves.

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

❥ Advanced Training: Teach
Chakra and Stamina Pool [+15]
Jounin Minimum
Hmm? There's a lower ranking shinobi in need of guidance? Why don't you give it a go, sport? Hell, with kids these days, you never know what you could learn by watchin' em.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Four [4] Times.
• Assist Someone In Learning [1] Technique Of D Rank Or Higher.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
Genin / Kumogakure / Golden-eyed Imp / Kinmukugan / Ninjutsu / bloodline
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kusano watched the technique that was performed carefully, as Myurai demonstrated Daikamaitachi. The powerful winds that cut the trees were breath taking to the wind user. When it was her turn to try she turned away from myurai for a moment and where daitomi and Yukari were as she didn't know the effect of having a bigger fan might do. Kusano held the close fan a bit and began to move it around like she was shadowboxing. When she got the momentum need did she open the fan and put chakra into it. "Daikamaitachi!" She swung the fan as hard as she could and let the jutsu do it's job. The wave of winds roared as they sliced up the trees and snow away from her friends. However while Kusano had learned the technique fast she underestimated it's power and the snow under her and fell on her butt.

[B-rank jutsu: "Daikamaitachi" posts after reductions [1/1] learned]

| Chakra: 415 | 415 | Stamina: 205/205
| Ryo: 0 | AC: 0
| Kinmukugan Stage: Single (1) Ouroboros Ring
| Focal points: 0/2 for X posts
| Theme: Remedy |
| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |
| Technique used: |
Daikamaitachi [ Great Cutting Whirlwind ]
Official Description: Dai Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her Chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.
Guild Description: The user sends out a massive gust of wind using a fan. This wind can rip through trees easily, and can repel Ninjutsu B-Ranked or lower.
[-4 learning, -2 being taught by a teacher... 1 post learned]
| OOC: |

Quote:

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 am

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

He had to give it to her she was learning quickly, not to bad at all."You learn quickly. Now we will see how you handle two at once. Without the use of your fan." Forming a seal within his robes on his left hand he held his right out and concentrated his chakra into his palm. Pointing it away from where everyone was standing he unleashed the blast of fuuton and watched as it ripped though the snow along a straight line before fading away. Repeating the process he concentrated an even larger amount of chakra into his palm. When he unleashed this one upon the same path as the first it tore into the ground ripping it all along its path."That was Zankuuha and Zankyokukuuha respectively. All you have to do is concentrate your chakra into your palm, feel it grow as you compress it. Once you feel you have the needed level of compression and concentration extend your hand and unleash the chakra you have stored."

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1465/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 000 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 70235

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:22 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [390/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

Both Yuka's watched Dai's clone move away towards a pillar. Their eye's narrowed quickly as the jutsu was being explained with hint's of things are going to get crazy. With ecitment on her face she watched the hummingbird slice the pillar with ease. " Aim for the pillar okay." The teen motioned her clone to step back before attempting to try this out. Forming the same handsigns as shown she would hold her arm out toward the pillar with her other resting on her wrist."Kami Shuriken." Just as she said this a few pieces of paper glided from her skin. The papers made their soared two feet away then floated downwards hitting the snow. [1/3]

A soft chuckle left the clones lips as the original stood still dazed. Yuka turned around taking her book out. Throwing it at the clone.
                                                    "I'll get it right this time for sure." Getting back into her stance with both hands pointing forward again. Sheets of paper rows from the girl's skin. Acting quick the teen transformed each one into small chubby looking birds. Each one was tossed right after the other. As all of them glided their way to the pillar each one missed. [2/3]

A low grunt followed by a kick. Yuka ruffled her hair for a second taking a few points from what Dai did the first time." Maybe if I make them shorter, More paper to add to the weight.'A snap followed by repeated signs. Her right crumbled away shortly. Taking the time to craft each paper into a Robin. Watching as they flapped their wings, Yuka took a couple and threw them with her left hand. Three out of six of the birds thrown pierced the middle section of the pillar.
                                                    " They still look a bit chubby."Yuka turned to Dai rubbing the back her head giggling. The rest of her chubby Robins rest themselves on the girls shoulders. [3/3] Learned~Kami Shuriken

Jutsu used

•Kami Shuriken - Paper Shuriken
                                                    •Rank - D

Quote:

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:30 pm
Kurai_wolf
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |

When Myurai did the techniques the snow from kusano's daikamaitachi was still around and had back lashed a bit into her eye. "Umm myurai I hate to say it but could you show me that one more time?" She said slowly getting up and wiping her eyes a bit as she dusted off her rear and looked to him. "Oh oh wait wait wait before you do one thing." Kusano made her way out into the snow a bit and started to hum as she worked on making a few snow men. When she was done she took a step back and to admired her work before going back and giving the snowmen mean faces. "Myurai we are now under attack by snow bandits." She said going back and smiling as she wanted to make training fun. What was more fun then defending from an attack of snowmen?

| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |

| OOC: Sorry having a bit of writers block with learning, could you possibly add the rank and description of techs please so I can organize it without going back and forth between the jutsu pages? I'm kinda juggling a lot and you have no idea how big a help it'd be thank you very much|

Quote:

Azeiel The Fallen

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Kurai_wolf

Sin Indulged by Desire

User ImageUser Image
                                                      [ N I N / B L O O D ] x[ K O N I N || A N B U - C A P T A I N / A D V I S O R ] x[ C A N I N E - S A G E ] x[ K U M O G A K U R E ] x[ H Y O U T O N ]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒犬歯┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

With a half smile half sigh he watched her go about making the snowmen. Once she was finished he nodded,"I only have time to show you this once more before I have to begin my mission. Concentrate your chakra into your hands. Feel it build and compress like its going to explode." Forming one seal in each hand he did as he said. His emerald chakra visibly appeared upon his arms as he thrust both of them forward one after the other demolishing two of the snow men. Placing both his hands together he turned to her and nodded,"That was Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]. The upgraded version Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] is as follows. You repeat the process with the first one except for now within one hand only and you compress even more chakra to unleash an even more devastating blast." Again as he spoke his chakra again appeared within his hand pointing his hand forward at the line of snowmen he unleashed the improved version. Shaking his hand he stepped to the side to allow her to practice on her own,"As much as I enjoy working with the next generations I prefer not to be branded a traitor for failing to perform a mission. If you like the next time we meet we can continue this." Turning around he headed towards Dai,"Shes all yours Dai." After a second he formed a seal under his robes and disappeared.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙犬歯┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[ C H A K R A ] 1465/1605 x[ S A G E - C H A K R A ] 00/535 x[ S T O R E D - C H A K R A ] 000 x[ S T A M I N A ] 935 x[ A C ] 72275 x[ R Y O ] 70235

Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]
Official Description: Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind, which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
Guild Description: The user releases a large blast of wind directly from the palms of the hands. The gust is strong enough to break rock

Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]
Official Description: Zankyokukuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. This technique is a variation of the Zankuuhaa. Like the Zankuuha, Zaku creates a large gust of air pressure from the vents in his arms. This technique is the ultimate version of the lesser technique, it creates a massive gust of wind capable of totally wiping out his target and the surrounding area.
Guild Description: The user sends out a large gust of air pressure from the palms of the hand. This technique is capable of destroying sturdy structures and large boulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:58 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai chuckled as her student said that her birds still looked a bit chubby. "You're a sensor class, right?" The Jounin asked after her chuckles settled. "Once we start your training for that, your chakra will pull closer to your body. Making it, one, harder for enemies to lock onto you. And, two, you're paper will make tighter forms, such as my hummingbirds." Dai smiled at the young girl. "Along with, your Kami Shurikens and a few other techniqes, you'll learn later, will become faster and more accurate in striking."

Dai picked up the scroll and looked at the next technique. "Oh?" Her mouth scrunched to one side and her brow line dropped. "Well seems like we don't have much choice." Dai showed Yukari the next Origami no Dara technique known as Kami Suiton {Soggy paper}. "It requires a Suiton attack technique to make the paper waterproof. So that when you get dowsed in water, your paper can still form as if you weren't." Dai lowered the scroll and reached behind her and produced her Suiton scroll. She handed it to Yukari. "Why don't you choose what technique you wish to learn. The ones I know and were thinking of are either Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ], or Mizu Peretto [ Water Pellet ]. Or there's Suiben [ Whip of Water ] and or Suihou no Jutsu [ Water Cannon Technique ]." She smiled sweetly. "The choice is yours, Yukari."

{ 2 out of 4 techniques to be taught }

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu
See 3rd Spoiler heart

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

Jounin Minimum
Hmm? There's a lower ranking shinobi in need of guidance? Why don't you give it a go, sport? Hell, with kids these days, you never know what you could learn by watchin' em.

Uo Tsuba [ Fish Spit ]
Official Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.
Guild Description: See official description.

Mizu Peretto [ Water Pellet ]
Official Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.

Suiben [ Whip of Water ]
Official Description: Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The Shinobi can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute the opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the Shinobi to whip the crap out of little kids.

Suihou no Jutsu [ Water Cannon Technique ]
Official Description: A move that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to cut through wood and hot enough to scald flesh. Eventually, it becomes powerful enough to carve through stone.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo

post layout by apo-chan

Yuka nodded slightly after being asked about her class. She didn't t think much of its use's until now. A build of excitement rows on the girls face as Dai told her the training for that will make her much better. She couldn't help but jump in the air." I can't wait, Oh this is going to be so much fun."
                                                    Yuka said this settling down a bit as a scroll was shown. " Kami Suiton... Waterproof." Remaining quite once more Yuka held the scroll that was given to her. She read each one that Dai mentioned."How about all four of them." She let out a cheeky grin after saying this then reformed her other arm back. Using her other hand she ruffled her hair still deciding somewhat." I'v never been good at picking out things."

Jutsu used

Quote:

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

OOC: yuck my post xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †

Kusano nodded as myurai left and it was time to practice what she saw. Walking over to a snowman left standing she moved down to face one in a stand off as she slammed her fan into the ground. Her hands on her hips as she began to charge chakra into her palms and stared down the snowman. She watched a snowflake fall to the ground and as soon as it hit the ground she used Zankuuha to send a gust of wind out of her left hand palm and destroying the snowman. With that she blew off her palm and smiled.
[Zankuuha D rank - learned 1/1]

Her eyes quickly scanned the small army of remaining snowmen like they were coming from the left. With a small roll she moved towards them still gathering chakra into her right hand. When she was out of her roll she moved her right palm and braced it with her left as she used Zankyokuuha and finish off the remaining hoard of snow man bandits. The big gust quickly sending the hoard back to the powder from whence they came in a brutal display of power. With Zankyokuuha learned kusano took out her bucket list and wrote something in it and crossed it out, "show down with snowman hoard." With that done she walked her way to Daitomi and Yukari.
[Zankyokuuha C rank - learned 1/1]

Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]
Official Description: Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind, which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
Guild Description: The user releases a large blast of wind directly from the palms of the hands. The gust is strong enough to break rock

Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]
Official Description: Zankyokukuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. This technique is a variation of the Zankuuhaa. Like the Zankuuha, Zaku creates a large gust of air pressure from the vents in his arms. This technique is the ultimate version of the lesser technique, it creates a massive gust of wind capable of totally wiping out his target and the surrounding area.
Guild Description: The user sends out a large gust of air pressure from the palms of the hand. This technique is capable of destroying sturdy structures and large boulders.

| OOC: I really hate writers block|

Quote:

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai watched her student get excited and jump in the air. She chuckled when Yukari said she wanted to learn all four. "In due time. But for now, you'll learn the one I used when I trained for Kami Suiton." Dai pointed at Suiben [whip of water]. "And it's a great attack to know."

Dai slowly went through the hand signs a few times before blazing through. "Suiben." She spoke and dropped her hand to the side, water seemed to have poured from the palm of her hand. It coiled at her feet a time or two and Dai raise her hand up that held it. "It acts as if it was a normal whip, sadly. But if you had Raiton..." Silver strings of lightning sparked up from Dai's skin before going down the Suiben she held. "A deadly force to get electrocuted with." Dai moved from Yukari and targeted her clone. She raised her hand and circled her head before sending the whip; ending with a load crack, against her own clone. An inaudible scream came from its mouth before it fell to the ground. Jerking violently as lighting shocked it before collapsing to a mere paper pile. "Something like that. But your clone would just collapse into a pile of paper." Dai said as she dropped the whip, it returned to mere normal water; that splashed on the ground. "Give it a try."

{ 3 out of 4 techniques to be taught }

Codekasu
Suiben [ Whip of Water ]
Official Description: Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The Shinobi can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute the opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the Shinobi to whip the crap out of little kids.

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

Jounin Minimum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:35 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [370/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

Yuka pouted for a few minutes as her Sensei picked one for now. The short pout had faded away at the mention of Dai using this same jutsu in practice for the other jutsu the girl was going to learn soon. At first Yuka was holding herself back from laughing. The whip didn't seem to dangerous. She remembered one of the teachers back at the academy using this before to get misbehaved students attention, But that thought paused at Raition was added to the whip. Stepping back watching the scene between Dai and the clone a ouch expression formed on her face."That was even painful to watch."Yuka said turning around to look at her clone.

Now it was her turn to try this whipping thing out. She had memorized each handsign as shown. Focusing a portion of her chakra to her hand. Yuka held it up building water from the ground. Taking less then two seconds to form Yuka held onto the water swirling it around herself a few times. After getting a good feel of the whip she swung it at her clone with force causing it to crumble down into paper. [1/1] Learned~Suiben [ Whip of Water ]

Letting the whip go Yuka walked over to the scattered paper. She kneeled down collecting each paper. Stopping for a moment to look at Dai with a smile.
                                                    " Kami Suiton is next right Sensei." Yuka would have said more but her attention was lead elsewhere noticing Ku walking over. Waving lightly the her she waited to go on with the next jtusu.

Jutsu used
                                                    Suiben [ Whip of Water ]

Quote:

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

OOC: Forgot about my reduction's this entire time! lol

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:04 am
An ANBU, told by the wolf mask he wore, arrived at the temple again. Glancing around to see if the people he had seen the first time moved, he approached them holding three letters. He approached each in turn, holding one labeled with their names to that kunoichi: Daitomi, Yukari, then Kusano. Once all of the letters had been taken, the ANBU left.

Daitomi:

Due to a recent purchase made by someone in Kumogakure, Takumi's supplies have run out. Since we are at fault, I am sending groups of shinobi to the mountains surrounding the village to collect ore that will be taken to Takumi. Your missions are as follows:

Scouting by those I have assigned it to is required before you may move onto the actual mining.

Title: Actual Mining! I
Information: Restricted to those of Chuunin rank, minimally, the miners need a hand at digging and hauling ores up from their locations. No spelunking required!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 5 posts, once on location.
Note: Requires the E - Rank scouting mission to be performed first.

Or, if the D rank mission was completed:

Title: Actual Mining! II
Information: Restricted to those of Jounin rank, minimally, the miners need a hand at digging and hauling ores up from their locations. Spelunking required! Be careful in there, shinobi.
Minimum Posts: 9 posts, once on location.
Note: If you do not own spelunking equipment, this mission is off-limits. +1 added to the dice roll's results. Requires the D - Rank scouting mission to be performed first.

After ore is mined, the genin will deliver the ore to Takumi.

Likewise, since you are the only one of proper rank in the second group, you may complete the following mission once every seven days after arrival:

Title: Refinement
Information: Refining ores to separate out unwanted items. Restricted to those of Anbu and Oinin. Includes sifting, spinning, and/or distilling until the proper ore is found. Secondary and waste materials will need to be dealt with before cleaning up.
Minimum Posts: 14 posts
Note: Can pick two ores from the dice roll. +2 added to the dice roll's results.

Myself and your genin will be accompanying you. The location is in the mountains, following the train tracks from the gate. You will be expected back seven days after you arrive at the mountain.

-Kaileer Cein'lys

Yukari and Kusano:

Due to a recent purchase made by someone in Kumogakure, Takumi's supplies have run out. Since we are at fault, I am sending groups of shinobi to the mountains surrounding the village to collect ore that will be taken to Takumi. Your missions are as follows:

Title: Scouting I
Information: Scouting out ores on the mountain sides. No spelunking required!
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Bring binoculars, telescopes, or special eyes for an easier time!

Or, if you can acquire spelunking gear:

Title: Scouting II
Information: Scouting out ores within the mountain sides. Spelunking required! Be careful in there, shinobi.
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: If you do not own spelunking equipment, this mission is off-limits.

Scouting is required before you may move onto the next missions. Once jounin mine some ore, you will be taking it to Takumi. Load a bag with fifty pounds of ore, and travel to Takumi. It will count as the following mission, and can be completed once a day.

Title: A Miner's Duty
Information: Guarding and resupplying the base camp, while bringing back ores to the village. Requires keeping an eye out, running supplies to different people, and reporting in often. Becomes a B-rank under extenuating circumstances. Does not include any other activities performed while at the base camp.
Minimum Posts: 6 posts, meaning 3 to get there, and 3 to return.
Note: Requires an overnight stay in the base camp. (irl)

Myself, Daitomi, and one or two other genin will be accompanying you. The location is in the mountains, following the train tracks from the gate. You will be expected back seven days after you arrive at the mountain. Genin may not leave the village without jounin accompanying them. Wait at the gates for Daitomi or me.

-Kaileer Cein'lys

OOC: You all have until Feb. 1 to get as much AC as you can. You also get AC for activity and roleplay.

Sin Indulged by Desire
Kurai_wolf
Codekasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:20 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

"When I trained it, after adding Raiton. I had nightmares for a week." Dai gave a shrug. "After a while using techniques on clones of yourself, doesn't bother you." She made mention as her paper floated back onto her being. Dai watched her cousin as she preformed the technique with the greatest ease. She watched as Yukari walked over to her pile of paper. "Yep. Kami Suiton, is fairly easy. Since all my paper is covered in this technique, I'll talk you through it."

Dai thought back on how the technique was done when she learned it. "A single piece of your paper worked. Once added to the rest, it waterproofs your entirety." Dai leaned down and picked up her Suiton scroll. "By floating a single piece, use suiben to coat the piece. It might take a few tries, but is well worth it." She reached the scroll back and placed it back on her belt next to her Raiton scroll. "Fairly simple technique to learn. Give it a shot."

Dai crossed her arms as she watched Yukari take a whack at the technique. And thought of the next one that would do greatly for her cousin. Dai turned her head to see Kusano joining the two. Dai gave her a smile, taking notice that her flank jacket and Yukari's scarf was keeping the girl warm. When Yukari finished Kami Suiton, Dai would clap her hands. "Well done, Yuka!" Dai exclaimed warmly. "Now we tackle the last and final technique for...." Dai looked over at the Anbu and fell silent. When presented with the scroll, Dai sighed and knew it had to be something work related. '...no rest at all...' She opened the scroll and read what was inside. The jounin gave a sigh, she just got back from the mountains, now she was being sent back. She nodded to the anbu and turned to Yukari. "Alright, last bloodline for today."

Dai turned to Kusano and moved her back slightly. "Yu, stand next to Ku, please." Once Yukari was safely back, Dai unsnapped a square container she had on her right hip. Though she was made of paper, she still had the tendency to carry paper with her. Dai tossed a good handful of paper into the air. Her hands moved quick before the paper fell. "Chou Tokkoutai [unit 1]!" She called out a little louder than before. The few pieces of paper shook and raddled as they fold into with force. The paper took form of butterflies and Dai took aim for the pillar. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the target; the butterflies shot forward with incredible speed and cut through the pillar as if they where made of steal. The origami tore it without hold back. Marble dust and snow mixed in the air.

"Chou Tokkoutai or known as Butterfly Kamikaze unit 1. It's a two part attack." Dai turned to the girls. "There's two units. You just witness the first. Unit 2, is more deadly and we'll be saving it for another time." Dai walked to the girls and smiled at them. She turned to Yukari. "The butterflies are basically used for tracking. Though in a minor variation to this technique the butterflies crumple into Kami Shuriken during flight. The butterflies are able to change direction at your whim, yet once they are formed into their shuriken versions they gain speed and lose maneuverability. The number can vary depending on how much chakra you put into the technique." Dai rubbed her shoulder. Her chakra stream was hurting. She had used too much in this last technique. "As soon as you complete this technique, the three of us will head for the gates." Dai told the girls and she gripped and rubbed her shoulder.

{ 4 out of 4 techniques to be taught = No AC / +15chakra times 4 for repeats = +60}
{C-ranked Mission - "Teaching Required " used for Chou Tokkoutai -Butterfly Kamikaze unit 1= No AC / +300Ryo}
(ALL rewards added)

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |

Codekasu
Kami Suiton - Soggy Paper
•Rank - C
• The user applies their chakra, to envelop a thin film around the paper, making it waterproof, able to be used when wet.

Chou Tokkoutai -Butterfly Kamikaze unit
•Rank - C
• The user directs their paper to become pure white butterflies. These butterflies are basically used for tracking,though in a minor variation to the technique the butterflies crumple further into paper Shuriken, which are as sharp as any standard Shuriken. The butterflies are able to change direction at the users whim,yet one they are formed into their shuriken versions they gain speed and lose maneuverability. The number can vary depending on how much chakra is put into it.

Azeiel The Fallen

Kurai_wolf

Chakra and Stamina Pool [+15] (repeated 4x = +60chakra)
Jounin Minimum

Title: Teaching Required
Information: Your village leader needs you to get some students taught. After receiving the materials that are going to be used, make your way to the nearest training grounds. Just be weary that depending on what needs to be done, you could be teaching for several days. The Mission is complete once the information is taught. (i.e. 1 jutsu)
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 300 ryo.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:59 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [310/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

Still collecting her scattered paper.Taking mentall notes about what Dai said casued the girl to pause" Let's hope it comes soon for myself."Yuka said standing straight once more leaving the remaining paper on the ground for practice. She would turn to face Dai as the next jutsu was being explained. Yuka nodded several times at the instructions given. " So first add the Suiben then coat the paper, Okay should be easy."

With one hand Yuka formed the suitable handsighs for Suiben while her other hand hovered over the puddle her cousin had made with her whip. Using her chakra the water swirled into the hovering hand forming the whip."Suiben." Now having made the whip she figure the next part would be easy as well. Waving her chakra to the paper's at her feet. They would being to float up. Yuka leaned the whip back then forward smacking each one. At first she thought it was perfect but each one began to shrivel up and dissolve.

Yuka sighed lightly after failing the first attempted, Looking over at the remaining five that held intact despite the punishment of her whip." I'll get it done this time ." Rolling her whip back the forward she would use her other hnad to command the paper to draw in closer in so that the whip curled around all five. Once wrapped around Yuka eased up on her chakra allowing it to fuse with the paper.
                                                    "Kami Suiton." Yuka whispered soft competing the jutsu. She let go of thw whip letting it turn back into a puddle. Learned~ Kami Suiton

The sound of clapping caught Yuka's attention as she turned to Dai with reddish cheeks. The teen was ready to hear the final Jutsu of the day from her cousin but was caught short by a Anbu walking up to them. Taking the scroll handed to her. She read over the details. When she finished reading the teen lightly bowed to him and turned to Dai as the name Yu was called. The name was nice to hear one she really like now that thought about it. Stepping back next to Ku she would gently smile at her then watch what their Sensei would do next. Yuka watched in amazement as all the butterflies roomed around but it didn't stop there paying attention to the form they took then racing over and demolishing the pillar." And this is just the first part."
                                                    She thought watching Dai walk closer to the them.
                                                    "Okay I'll make sure to finish up quickly."

Yuka's smile faded away into a determined look as she walked past her comrades. She leaned down placing her bag down and reached inside pulling out two books. A frown appeared as she opened both and placed them down."Going to need to replace these later."She spoke in a quite tone rolling her shoulders. Curling her fingers together chakra built up quickly. Releasing the chakra built up it would gather into the two book's flushing out all the paper's from within both book's.[1/2]

Now that she had each paper under her control, Yuka waved both hands up let the sheets scatter up floating around herself. Snapping her fingers with one hand each sheet crumbled away changing their shape until they formed into pure white butterflies." Chou Tokkoutai." Yuka said waving her hand forward towards not far from the one Dai used. Each butterfly soared towards the pillar changing into paper shuriken. One by one cut through the pillar with easy leaving large chunks of marble to hit the ground hard along with the shuriken that impaled the ground. [2/2] Learned~ Chou Tokkoutai

Yuka placed her hands on her knees for a second to catch herself from tipping over. She lightly took a couple breaths of hair feeling a little exhausted.
                                                    " All.. done.. Sensei." She said in between breaths. Turning to Dai and Kusano she tried lightly to smile while waiting.

Jutsu used
                                                    • Suiben [ Whip of Water ]
                                                    •Kami Suiton - Soggy Paper
                                                    •Rank - C
                                                    • Chou Tokkoutai -Butterfly Kamikaze unit
                                                    •Rank - C

Quote:

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

OOC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games