Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Shikatsu came out in the open as his clone vanished. He knew that this fight was as good as one. "Well now, it looks like i have the upper hand here. So do you give up, or do i have to go further?" He asked him as he grabbed a shuriken from his bag on his lower back so that Vincent couldn't do the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm
Uinsean watched him emerge from the shadows, and his hand reached back as he listened to him talk. "I concede, I know when I've lost.. Good fight." He smiled lightly, and waited for his reply.

[Rank C: Evaluation Day: Genin 2/2 (Spar.)]  

Shinigami Abarai

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Learning: Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Technique) C-ranked

[Post 1/1]Benkai read his scroll and saw a very usefull jutsu. He decided to learn the "Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Technique)" He did a few handsigns as he summoned chakra neccessary to do the jutsu. His target was another academy student. The student was swining before he begain screaming, thinking that the skin was melting of his body. The student collapsed from the pain and passed out. "huh... that probly wont happen to an opponent of equal strength but its still pretty effective." He pulled out the scroll and read from it again.

Post requirements: 5 for c-ranked, -1 class, -1 bloodline, -2 academy

[Chakra: 210/225]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

"Well then, you are smart." He said as he released his jutsu and put the shuriken away. "So how was the fight?" He asked him.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Aa the kid names Benkai finished his jutsu and the innocent Acadamy Student passed out he would feel a great pressure all around him and before he knew it he was wrapped up by two white serpants. He would be unable to move or preform anouther horrible jutsu as the culprit,Reiko Uchiha,walked behind him as he rested his Wakazashi on his shoulder"Practicing painful genjutsu on 10 year old acadamy students? No-no. Thats bad thing" He said with a cocky smirk. The kid would be unable to turn around and face him so all he would have to locate him would be the position of his voice

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm
Uinsean smiled to him, and stretched for a bit as he talked. "That was a great fight, I had to be on my toes that entire time.. Heheh, I had no idea that wasn't you." He finished stretching, and gathered up his dropped weapons, replacing them in their holsters. Then sheathed his dagger. "Hope it was a challenge for you too.." He chuckled lightly.  

Shinigami Abarai

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi entered the academy, determined to start learning her Bloodline genjutsu. She had been holding off on it because of self-doubts, but that only seemed to anger her and make her more determined. To her annoyance, there seemed to already be people in the academy. She analyzed each person before her eyes fell on a guy that was reading a scroll. 'The chakra in his eyes is the same as mine...nah, whatever. My senses are probably messed up due to that torturous patrolling mission..' she thought as she shook her head and went somewhere a bit away from them so she could concentrate. She got out a scroll that contained her bloodline's jutsu and began reading it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

"Well it was a good fight, but you need to work on it more. You strength is good but your timing and techniques need improvement." He said to him as he walked up to him.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm
"Heheh, thanks.. I'll definitely be working on my techniques.." He smirked, and closed the distance between them. He bowed lightly. "Till next time then?" He asked, still not too good with people and conversations. He didn't know quite what to do next, but he wanted to go knock out some missions before resting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image

Shikatsu held out his hand. "You don't have to be so formal." He said to him as he waited for him to stand up.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm
Uinsean stood up straight, and looked on, confused. "O-oh, sorry.. I'm not used to all this interaction yet.." He chuckled lightly, and reached out to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

"Hm...Kugai, World of Suffering. Sounds like a useful technique," Hitomi smirked but then frowned. Who would she experiment it on? She certainly wouldn't try a genjutsu of this caliber on some academy students...Herself maybe? No, she immediately rejected that idea. Hitomi groaned to herself. Great. Her soft side was randomly coming up. 'God I hate this bipolarness...is that even a word?' she thought but shook her head and sighed while pocketing her scroll and looking around for some Genin or chuunin.

'Wait, what the heck am I doing? Am I really such a coward? The best way to learn a jutsu is to experience it as if you were the enemy! That way I know what to work on and how to improve it. Besides, I don't really feel like putting some innocent shinobi in an illusional torture chamber...' she thought as she sat back down cross-legged, closed her eyes, drowned out the other sounds around her, and did the tiger hand seal while concentrating on the chakra in her mind and nervous system.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image

He shook his hand then looked around. "It seems more people have shown up here. Hey why don't we go do some missions for now." He said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 pm
"Heh, yeah.. Sounds good to me, I wanna make Chunin as soon as I can." He smirked, and turned toward the door, looking at everyone as he walked a little ways.  

Shinigami Abarai

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm
User Image

"Yea well until we meet again." He said as he walked off.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games