Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:48 pm

User ImageApollo was about to respond to Sypher, when the Uchiha began speaking his rubbish about this world. "It's funny that you say that. If your a tool of murder and death, then who's using you? Tools do not simply move on their own and do things of their own accord. I do not believe that our kage ordered that boy to die either, so watch the words you use brat. Your philosophy is obviously tainted by this false sense of 'honor' which your throwing about." This boy was irritating. He hadn't even experienced the world and was spouting off about things he didn't know. "Your a fool to think that and even more of a fool to live by those means. That is how Shinobi die so early, but I suppose you wouldn't care about your life, since your just a tool." It was clear that Apollo didn't like the boy, but that didn't mean he hated him. He was only an itch that needed to be scratched. He turned his attention from the Uchiha to Sypher once more. "Your still very young and very much able. Don't think of death so early. As for missions, I do believe I may have a high ranking one soon. Care to tag along?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Sypher rubbed under his eyes and pulled at the bridge of his nose as the other two began to get into talk of morals and tools. None of it interested him since he believed in letting others have their way and staying out of his "I'm aware of that, being young. Doesn't mean I don't feel old." he joked and then tapped his hip with his fingers "I'd enjoy tagging along. What are we doing?"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:37 pm

xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Peace seemed to have found itself at this point, Zetsu the Uchiha was quick to step aside for the Kage's sake. An ANBU was not meant to teach, but it was among all she had to actually function. Now though... She had to hammer away at all she could, while she could. Weapons were neglected for the moment, for the sake of ninjutsu. It was difficult to handle the raiton scroll, her hands large enough to engulf the scroll twenty times over, likely. Raiden no Moui. A work of great difficulty, but it would be among the greatest works of artillery the world had seen in a long while. Already, her chakra churned in anticipation.

[1/10]

Scanning the document with difficulty, the woman noted the the signs needed to perform the actual technique. Quite the string, the technique required much work, and her fingers weren't quite that good just yet. Thus, her enormous fingers dropped the scroll to the earth, and began to move through the sequence, one at a time.

[2/10]

Her practice wasn't going quite smoothly, for the world spun, even for her. The body of the Raikage was beginning to reject the over-charged sake that had exploded within her system, for the sake of her enormous growth. She swayed, ducking her roughly 11 feet of height out of sight as best she could, the world gave way. The recoil this time... Well, it seemed to be so much worse than her time spent with lesser liquor in her system.

[3/10]

She yearned to try and stay focused, attempting to rise to her feet, body deflating swiftly. She'd consumed far too much, and her motions with her hands were far more exaggerated than she could ever have believed. Her enormous size was pretty much all but gone, stomach seeming to leap into her chest. The kage dropped to her knees, bile retching from the depths of her gut. It was certainly difficult to tell when exactly it was she finished, but it wasn't pleasant. Wiping her jaw, Kinpaku rose to her feet. Perfection didn't wait.

[4/10]

Already, despite the tatters she bore, and her unsightly presentation at this point, Kinpaku turned back to the scroll dropped nearby. The last seal, the most vital of all, wasn't of the twelve typical hand seals meant for techniques. She was familiar with the shape, having seen her "father" take them down. It was pretty much the lynch pin for the entire move.

[5/10]

Kinpaku moved her hands calmly throughout the motions, her eyes focusing on a peak visible to, but not within, the confines of the village. It was to be a grand monument, for her progress into the big leagues. The sheer focus she required though... That was going to be the biggest challenge.

[6/10]

Seal held, Kinpaku kept her eyes upon the mountaintop, eyes quivering with strain. It was an impossibly long time which she needed to keep still. No motion. No distraction. Eyes only on the mountain a distance away. Here... She would make a name for her village to spread and boast of. Let none doubt her prowess. New or not, she would not falter.

[7/10]

All about, the sun became blotted out, around the village. It was certainly clear that this particular move, wasn't one for extreme subtlety. Her eyes watered, the skies about the mountains and beyond becoming encumbered by clouds as black as night. It seemed to build in a near orchestral manner.

[8/10]

The air about her was so thick with chakra being emitted, it seemed impossibly humid. Breathing heavily, the worn Oni kept on focusing properly. Thunder sounded, booming amidst the village, and water began to pour. It seemed to be weeping, for it knew the crescendo was about to occur.

[9/10]

Thunder sounded again, Kinpaku noted in her peripheral sighting above, the clouds opened. A perfect "o" in the darkness, at this point in time in the day, sunlight shone through briefly. A thin strand of light fell directly downwards upon the peak. Boom! Thunder erupted, a wail, mourning the peak's horror. The strand expanded, widening immensely for a brief moment, illuminating meagerly. Then all was over. The peak was only there partially, the chakra focused blast having punched a crater into its side. Exhaustion was beginning to close in, but she had no time to waste.

[10/10]
[Raiden no Moui Learned]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 pm

User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu looked over as he hadnt relized he had zoned out. Hearing about his cousin killing another shinobi made him think for a bit as he appraoched Apollo looking at him. He took in what he could from the man as he smiled a little as he said softy, Your an Anbu right? How would you like to haave a no holds bar match with me i could use a real good display of an Anbu's strange considering i wanna be Anbu. His smile grew as he waited for the Anbu to answer. Zetsu really hoped that he would aaccept his battle for he not only wanted to see but needed to see how strong an Anbu was.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:13 pm

xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Such a task of the Raikage required some time to cool, but at this point, Kinpaku was committed. Such flair and then departing would beg of the present shinobi to gawk and wonder of their leader's stamina. Here though, she couldn't permit that. Endurance was just as important as power, taking it down a notch, she knew what she was to do next.

To begin with, chakra bubbled in Kinpaku's hands. Not a clue as to whom was watching, she believed that she was going to inspire with her continued work. A low point, before working back up to another grand movement. Regular chakra wasn't proper for the movement, focusing a charge into her palm. Oh... It tickled her palm.

[1/3]

The chakra itself moved, as if in search of a method to focus itself into form. How it would do this though? Not even Kinpaku was certain. Her hand was held level, chakra fluctuating, lashing out, as if angry to have no means to focus itself otherwise.

[2/3]

Raising her hand upwards, palm still level, the chakra leaped in joy! It arced between her fingers, settling into a position between the close index and middle finger. The blade itself wasn't terribly impressive, but it was its speed and cutting power was enough to counter its clear issues.

[Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu]

A little more flexibility was needed though. The woman moved her hands, releasing the electric blade from her grasp, her hands flickering again into form. It wasn't difficult preparation, a singular bolt emitting her extended palm. A rather mundane movement, a prelude for work to come.

[1/3]

The seals were formed again with ease. Techniques such as these were overly complex for the Lady, chakra pulsating again. The bolt of lightning slipped forward, the current itself did not end quite like before though. It surged, undulating into a nearby dummy which she had chosen to make use of.

[2/3]

She honed the chakra being utilized by the ongoing technique, watching its effects. The thing rasping strands of electricity pulled tightly, pulsing into a point where it was moving wider. Thrice the width, double the speed. It was fascinating, as it pierced the torso of the dummy, burning it quite thoroughly.

[3/3]
[Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu Learned]

Another move mastered, the Raikage moved away a distance from the main hub of the building. The next move on her list wasn't nearly as docile and controlled as the others she had performed, and that means things could only get more dangerous. She let her chakra refocus itself, it seemed a bit random in its essence.

[1/5]

A short distance away from the academy, Kinpaku settled herself down. Her fingers flickered together, with relative ease to let the jutsu of her choice be begun. She had the Call of Lightning intended for her learning, considering her own build up against the electrical chakra. Not that many carried that through.

[2/5]

The fog began to roll in with relative ease. At this point, the jutsu was a fairly simple technique to utilize, it was without necessary thought, akin to the Hidden mist technique. Then again, she puzzled over it, amused by the lethality that would come of the fog just at this moment.

[3/5]

The pale mist curled in on itself, building into something more. Her chakra fed the fog, growing increasingly dark. The black mist was of a more concentrated chakra, flashing briefly. What else could possibly occur in such dense fog?

[4/5]

The thunderheads on the earth rumbled, cracking in chorus with random lightning bolts scattering through the clouds. It was a pretty hectic system, but inevitably, that was exactly how the woman wanted it. The hectic lightning falling about her was just what she'd need in the near future.

[5/5]
[Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu Learned]

At this point in time, the Raikage was a bit more than tired. Her marathon was coming to a close, and she slumped down against a nearby tree, scorched by the now dissipating thunderheads. She took a breath, knowing she'd have to cleanse herself of the disapproving situation she was in at this point.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:15 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein sighed as he stood he was not here to talk philosophy with the older man. It was apparent that the man did not have the same sense of honor that he did. He made his way across the room and up to the second floor where he could think in peace. He was severely interested in one of the jutsus the boy, the brown haired girl whose name he could not remember for some reason and Fuyu had all used against him. He quickly spun around as he heard the Raikage summon lighting. He made a mental note to watch out for that attack as he continued up the stairs.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein reached the top and began to recall everything he could about that jutsu. If memory served him correctly its name was the Mujitsu Ame (innocent Rain) Fuyu had told him. Based off of what he had seen using his sharingan the flow of chakra in the users foot was increased. This would grant the user the ability to make movements so fast that they would appear to be nothing but flashes.
(1/2)

He took a deep breath and activated his sharingan. He sent small amount of chakra into his feet but noticed almost no changes as he walked around. So he decided to step it up a notch and sent a larger amount of chakra into his feet. As soon as he did he noticed its effects instantly as he shot from one side of the academy to the other at an incredibly fast speed. He smiled as he knew that he was already pretty fast himself but with this he would be unstoppable.
(2/2)

Jutsu COPIED: Mujitsu Ame [ Innocent Rain ]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 pm

User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Seeing how the anbu didnt wanna talk to Zetsu for some reason he left as he walked out of the dojo and around the village as he was bored.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Sypher glanced at the white haired boy as he left, thinking about how long it had taken him to respond to Sypher's own question Guess I'm not up there enough. he thought, slightly amused as the boy left before Apollo-dono could reply.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:02 pm

User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Stopping Zetsu looked back at sypher as he smiled. Turining he approached the young chunin as he looked at him taking in his appearance. Laughing as he spoke he asked, How about me and you spar a bit but I'll let you decide what to use. Only taijutsu or only ninjutsu or both if you like just no genjutsu or bakijutsu. Zetsu smiled as his eyes shifted to the Anbu to wait and see if he answer either of their questions.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher raised an eyebrow at Whitey's question "Sorry. I believe in letting the younger opponent choose. I'm Sypher, 18, chunnin." he recognized that Whitey's comment was based on his appearance. Clearly, the boy thought he was a genin which amused Sypher immensely. And though he wasn't sure how old Whitey was, he assumed the boy was younger since he hadn't been a genin when Sypher had been. Not to mention the boy was kinda shorter than him. Nor by much but enough to indicate youth "And what's your name? Depending on my master's mission that he's inviting me on, I may or may not be able to fight you right this minute." he said, still pleasant as can be.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:17 pm

User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu laughed even more as he looked at the boy. His eyesbrowed raised as he heard that the boy was a chunin. Looking at him with a new found resect he answered, My names Zetsu Uchiha and you are. He smiled even more as his want to spar grew. And lets just use taijutsu and ninjutsu if thats ok.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:28 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher shrugged slightly "My name is long. Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus. If I throw in my bloodline you tack Senju onto the end of that." he said, still smiling "I'm not much for taijutsu. Issues with my size and other such nonsense." he grinned, indicating his wiry frame. He didn't mention the issues with his right eye. He was being forced to concentrate hard on Zetsu to see more than a white blur. Going blind. Not good for a shinobi. Sypher coughed and then gave a heavy exaggerated sigh, clearly intended for humor "I'm more of a teacher than a fighter. Always have been. I can summon someone to fight you though? So long as you don't mind feathers." he offered, not wanting to decline the spar outright. He could summon one of the birds to fight Zetsu if he agreed to it. This guys kinda fun. I wouldn't mind teaching him. Would have been nice if he'd been a genin when I was. Would have been fun to have in a squad. Sypher thought, rubbing his nose.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 pm

User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu laughed as he heard the comment about feather as he jumped back and took his stance indicating that he was ready as he gave only a nod to show that he agreed with it. Smileing he closed his eyes as he focused on his surrounding then opened them as he looked a little older noow due to concintration.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smiled at Zetsu's enthusiasm "Awesome. And the feathers...I wasn't kidding. Tenchi..." a flurry of feathers and a high screech announced the arrival of a bird summon. The falcon landed on Sypher's shoulder with as much of a grin as a bird could have "Whassup, boss man?! You haven't summoned me in foreeeever." he crowed before eyeing Zetsu "That's it? A genin? Blah! Booooooss. That's booooring." Sypher shook his head at the bird's complaining with an apologetic smile at Zetsu "Ignore his beak. He's a loud mouth. Tenchi? Don't underestimate him. And go on! I'm not your poop perch." he stepped back sharply and forced Tenchi to the air. The falcon screeched again and dived sharply at Zetsu, talons out. The technique was called Brute and it took out small boulders if it landed. Sypher watched, interested in how Zetsu reacted.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games