Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja followed after Vixandra as she was dragged along, before stepping forward when gestured to join the two a bit closer. "I mean, I think it'd be cool to get to know you, but it's understandable if you don't want to." Anja spoke in a relaxed manner. Today was going by very, very fast. "I don't think it'd be that long of a trip." She added, shifting her gaze to a few students walking by, then just around in general. She didn't like to keep eye contact for far too long unless necessary. Anja didn't know what she wanted to happen. Sure, it'd be nice to get things going 100% normal with Vixandra and herself, since she still couldn't help but feel awkward, but she also knew that she wanted to get to know her roommate better, but also without Seele, she'd get that awkward feeling, and have a lack of things to say. She sighed, shaking her head as she came back to reality. She looked over at Vixandra and how very friendly she looked and acted, compared to herself. She was friendly, but she was very relaxed, while Vixandra always seemed to be very busy and all over the place.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra turned back to Anja waiting for Seele to turn around and smiled a it more. She wanted to say so many things to the girl and so much was being bottled up. What could she possibly say to let Anja know how she felt inside? She was confused in so many ways, but mainly sh wanted someone to hold her close and tell her it was ok to be confused. Everyone needed someone like that, didn't they? She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She closed her mouth and looked down, feeling like a fool. What am I supposed to say? I'm sorry for kissing you when I'm really not? I'm sorry for assuming things even though you and Mira were all over each other? Most of all, I'm confused on where to go from here. Maybe... maybe I need a date with each of them at some point to figure things out. She nodded to herself an looked back up at Anja. "Any chance we could get a taxi for the three of us if Seele wants to come along?"

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Biting a finger nail absent mindedly, her book in her other hand as she read her book. The teacher had them reading now, but Olivia soon found a note in her mouth.Blinking, she removed her hand and the note from her mouth and opened it, reading it. A huge smile began to take over her features, making her blush slightly as she turned to check and see if anyone had noticed.

Shaking her head, she tucked it into her back pocket of her jeans, too distracted to think about anything else now! How could she focus on school now? Pulling the note out again, she re-read it and smiled once more, it was a kind gesture.

”Love that girl…” she murmured, drawing a heart on a page of her notebook. She doodled small things of the cutsey type, wondering if Rone will take the page to see. Surely if she had been able to give her this note without physically being here, she could take her paper.

OOC: sorry, super late >.<;

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX× × x x x x x x x x seele marston

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

As she sat there, taking in her surroundings and the atmosphere, Seele was not privy to the whims of the two young women, Vixandra and Anja, or their plans to include her in their other plans. Even so, when Vixandra tapped Seele on the shoulder, Seele did not jump, but tilted her head all the way back, blue hair cascading over the edge of the bench, to stare at Vixandra, who was now upside-down, but so much more interesting. She asked if Seele would be interested in joining them for a luncheon of sorts, so she and Anja, upon Anja's suggestion, could get better acquainted the small, young woman. The curious look she held shifted to a vibrant smile. Seele righted her neck and then stood up from bench, turning toward the two of them as they waited.

"I am starved," was her first reply, a lithe hand falling over her petite stomach, growling at her softly. The smile never wavered. "I'll eat just about anything, so your choice." Her gaze was fixed upon Anja, whose own eyes almost begged for Seele to join them. Even had she not been hungry, Seele would have joined them, merely for the experience and to help ease Anja's unease with the situation. There was something about Vixandra that seemed to have the brunette on edge. Seele could only wait now for them to lead the way.

Werewolf Liquor

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
as the car left from sight a deep inner flame was unleashing in Robin's heart and her powers were at her full control as she yelled Lizzy's name a huge black flame swirled around Robin as she tried to run to where the car was going,no one steals Lizyy from me and gets away with it!!!
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

She tried to sit up and immediatly fell back onto the bed. Her windpipe was pretty injured and she knew that she would fall if she tried to stand. A humiliated blush spread across her face and she shook her head to say that she could not. Ash pulled out her cell phone and typed a message for Erin and Shizuka. -There is no way I'm walking anywhere on my own. I need to be carried. I'm sorry guys.- Her face burned even brighter from her shame.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin smiled and lifted Ash into her arms again gently. "Hey, don't worry about it. You're light; I could carry you like this all day. But for now, you should be in bed." Erin smiled at Shizuka and said, "Come on. I want to tell you something when we get back to our room, Shizuka." Erin carried Ash to her bedroom, even managing to conquer the stairs with the girl in her arms. She stopped by the door so Ash could unlock it.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash pulled out her key and unlocked the door, but immediatly latched back onto Erin after she opened it. She was trembling, she had no idea why she was shaking so bad, and she was sore. She rested her head against Erin's chest and just remained like that, shaking and worried about the other two girls. She looked at the girl that held her and lightly touched her cheek, wanting her to keep holding her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin entered the room and set Ash on the bed gently. Since the girl didn't seem to want her to leave, Erin sat down on the bed and tugged Shizuka into a sitting position beside her. "Shizuka... I think... I think it's only fair that you know that I..." Why is it so hard to tell her? "I... have a bit of a crush on both you and Ash." Erin looked down at the floor and blushed, not sure how Shizuka would take it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka was torn between two different options: playing it off somehow before running from the room or admitting her feelings. The first came easy to her, but this time around it didn't seem like the right choice. She telling people how she truly felt was something entirely new to her, but it felt like it might be worth it...and Erin deserved to know. The neko blushed and lightly kissed the other girl, quickly withdrawing herself a few seconds later, as usual.
"I have a bit of a crush on you as well..."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin quickly put on an expression of what she hoped looked like stoicism before her dorky grin could be spotted by either girl. Turned out both girls had feelings for her too... Her happiness quickly faded when she realized that eventually, she'd have to make a choice. Eventually, she'd have to hurt one of them. She laid back, her head ending up resting lightly on Ash's stomach. "I'm an idiot..." she groaned softly, covering her eyes with a hand.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"We're all idiots...It's part of being hu-.....It's part of existing."
Shizuka shrugged, pulling her knees up to her chest and hiding her face in them. The position was comfortable and it hid her expression. She forced her ears to remain as they were, even as the now familiar pains began to set in. The neko still refused to be beaten by something as simple as a little bit of pain. Her own body wasn't going to defeat her. Shizuka simply couldn't allow that to happen.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin noticed the tension in Shizuka's shoulders and sat up again. "Shizuka... It's hurting you, isn't it?" She touched the girl's back gently. "Please let me help you, Shizuka. I don't want to see you hurting," she said softly. She smiled a bit. "I can't stand to see people hungry, either... Speaking of which, I should order food for Ash and I soon... Do you want soup, Ash? I think there's a Chinese place around here that does really good chicken soup." She turned back to Ash and smiled at the girl gently.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash gently shook her head and smiled to try to comfort her. She knew that Erin had never been with anyone before the three of them met and now she had two girls that liked her. She felt her throat ache dully and she shuddered as it tightened, trying not to focus on the pain. She pulled out her phone and typed a message to Erin -What does she need to eat? And if you get me food, it will not end well. Last time I choked on it and Kai had to do mouth to mouth.- She coughed and punched the wall, putting a nice sized hole in it and just leaving her fist inside of it as she screamed silently from the agony.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin read the message and smiled slightly. "Shizuka drinks blood, when she eats at all. She hates human food. It's disgusting to her. I'm trying to convince her that drinking my blood would not be the end of the world." Erin looked at Ash with concern, jumping slightly when the girl actually punched a hole in the wall. "Ash... Sweetie, if the pain's that bad, I can get you some illegally acquired morphine." She smoothed the hair back from Ash's face with a gentle hand.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games