Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm
Locke nodded to jack and Sam, letting them know that he was alright. As they left, Locke stood up and moved over some, allowing a spot for Andrea to sit should she wish. "Come on in. So. What can I do for you, Andy?" He was curious as to what Andrea could possibly want to talk about.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm
She waited till the others left then looked to him shaking her head at the offer of a seat. "I know the answers given to you about our childhood are unacceptable to you. But, you need to let it go. The King here doesn't have all the answers you're looking for. What's done in the past is done. You don't need to go off and rescue it. That's the funny thing about time, once it's gone, it's gone. If you're not careful in who you ask, the same could happen to you." Her voice was calm and stern. She worried for her friend. After so long away she knew more then she should about her past. "It was cruel, yes, but it happened. Now, other then that, we should leave tomorrow. Their current prisoner has more then likely been running a game on them. I let the King know. If you can get some rest, please."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:38 pm
Locke listened to Andrea's forceful words, but realized that she had a very good point. Time, like life, only flowed one way. He thought he had learned that lesson already with Demona. "Heh. You're right, Andy. You are right." He listened more as she suggested the idea of leaving due to a prisoner. "Andrea. What do you mean? Who have they got locked up in the dungeon?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm
She looked to him thankful he was listening and felt a little upset with herself for being so harsh with him. "They have the portal maker. It was the deal Drake made to get me back with the help of his father's best. The king thought I could get more answers based of our history. He was underestimating the clansmen. Hopefully not now after my words, But still, get a good nights rest and we'll probably leave tomorrow." She then turned to leave the room. She hated trying to keep a distance but didn't want him to know the new her.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:06 pm
Locke was dumbstruck, but everything finally made a bit more sense on Andrea's return. So, he did his best to relax. He climbed in bed, and lay his head back. He did his best to try and sleep, but his mind was still swimming with the day's events. "I wish I could have known you better, mother. Maybe things would have turned out differently..." He laid his arms to his side, and began to dream a fantasy world where he, Andrea, and his mother were living happily together.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:10 pm
Andrea soon returned to her room. She changed quickly out of the fancy clothes hoping to never have to wear such things again. She packed her things ready for the morning then headed to the bed. She was sure Drake wouldn't mind leaving. As she lay there she looked to a window feeling bad about how she had spoken to Locke earlier. In the end knew she could always apologize if it were needed.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Morning came, and Sam and Jack had woken together in a single room. "Hmm... Good morning, love." Jack had woken early, and was watching Sam sleep for about a half hour. "You know, you look like an angel when you sleep."

Sam blushed a little then kissed Jack. "You're sweet, Jack. Come on. I know the palace will prepare a meal for us, but I think that the others, along with myself have grown spoiled on your cooking." She hugged him, and the two of them got dressed, and went to the kitchen to make a more desirable breakfast.

Locke had woken early to pack his belongings, and took advantage of the complimentary clothing. He picked out some materials to his liking, and transmuted them into a nice traveling cloak and some lightweight shirt and pants. He picked up his pack, and decided to meet Drake in one of the lobbies of the palace.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm
Drake had woken early making sure things were together for the others when they would be ready. He was glad at how the dinner went but disappointing as well. He wished it would have been better for his friends. He soon turned seeing Locke entering and gave a pleasant smile and nod."Morning Locke, you just missed Andrea, she's with the horses once more."

She had woken before the sun rose gathering her things and heading to check on the horses. She was thankful they were where they had left them and began preparing for their trek back to the town.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:23 pm
"Morning, Drake. Sleep well?" He dropped his gear next to a bench, and sat down. "That sounds right. She said last night how anxious she was to get out of here. I don't blame her." He wiped the sleep out of his eyes. "She said last night that the one who made the portal to which you and her both went through is below in the dungeons. I can understand that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm
"Yes well, so do I and I grew up here." He commented. He looked about soon seeing Andrea coming about with the horses and began packing his. He looked to the two a moment before shrugging lightly and turning to head off once more. "I'm going to go wake the love birds. See if they're ready." He then started off hoping another alone chance may soften the two.

Andrea soon returned to the courtyard seeing Drake and Locke talking. She remained silent and took note of Drake leaving. She shook her head lightly knowing well what he was doing. "He is a horrible liar." She said finally once he was gone. She knew well he was going to get Jack and Sam, but his reasons were not for that purpose.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 pm
Locke nodded. "You're right. He's easier to read than he thinks." Locke sighed and moved over to let Andrea take a seat should she wish. "So. What do you think our next move is? I'm pretty much out of ideas to go on. Not to mention just being here is really messing with my mindset." He stood and stretched, testing his Machina arm again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 pm
She looked to him but stayed where she was. she made sure the saddles were secured on all the horses as she thought. "I just want to go back to the inn. Perhaps I'll get a job, soon save enough to get a place and just live out life the best I can. I don't want to rely on Drake to pay our way all the time like he has. It's nice of him yes, but there's only so much I'm sure even he can do." Her voice was calm as she spoke. It felt strange talking to him like this, or anyone for that matter. She soon went back to keeping to her own thoughts though.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm
"That sounds like a nice life. I hope one day you can achieve it." He looked to his own hand, apparent in what he had to do before anything else could be decided. "As for me, life is not that easy. Besides the somewhat peaceful life we had as children, my life has never been that peaceful. It's always been day to day. Survival. I'm not even sure what a normal life would be like to live." He saw Andy go back to her silence, and did so as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:24 pm
He headed towards the room of Jack and Sam's room. He would knock on the door hoping they were awake by now. "Jack? Sam? Wake up you two it's about time we start heading out." He would wait knocking a few more times before leaning against the wall beside the door waiting for them.

Andrea looked to Locke as he spoke. "Life is what you make of it Locke. No one can tell you how you should and shouldn't live it. If you want a normal life, go for it. I honestly don't believe we will have one though. Those of magic and abilities rarely do. Given our history, we could be running forever, if not from the clansmen or the order, from another to take up their place." She looked to him more then the horses. "But, we can at least fool them for times, and give them a run for their money."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 pm
Jack and Sam were both in the kitchen, shooing the cooks out of the way to cook up a huge banquet themselves. "Come on! Move! I don't have time for you people to get in my way! Watch it! The eggs are burning!"

Sam watched as her man rushed around the kitchen like a magician with a spatula, and smiled. "You know, dear. Maybe we should have told Drake and them we were down here?"

Locke looked at Andrea, looking at the horses. "What exactly do you mean, Andy? What's going through your mind right now?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games