Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kayci's Home In The Sky 凱西的家在天空 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Wretched3ggGIRL

*Chestra Page :~: Jidan :~: Giacomotto / Elena*
Did you really just try telling me what to do?” Chestra asked in a low growl as her words sunk in, a louder crack sounding before he stepped over to Kayci, grabbing her wrist and snatching her back towards him.

I don't follow orders, little girl. I give them. Try telling me what to do again and you'll regret it,” he growled in an icy tone before pinning her wrist to the wall with one hand. “I'm in complete control over myself. He's not, but I am. Get that in that purrty li'l head of yours.
*Lucifer Il Vido :~: Winne :~: Kharl / Gil*
*~*If You Still Believe*~*

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:48 pm
She looked up at him in his eyes, "How dare you touch me.." she growled, "You aren't the man I love.."
She had tears going down her face still. She took her other hand and slapped Chestra across the face, and releasing herself from his grip.
"Don't you ever touch me when you're like this." she growled before walking outside.
She walked silently she knew he was going to get back at her for slapping him, but she didn't care at this point. She was too upset right now. She shook her head, her body shaking itself.  

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:49 pm
Dantes_river

((OOC: Posted))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:45 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

*Chestra Page :~: Jidan :~: Giacomotto / Elena*
Don't tell me what to do! I will not be ordered around by anyone!” he snapped while going to stomp after Kayci only to realize his feet wouldn't move.

What in the nine blazes is...? Oh~ Mr. Nice Guy Chestra doesn't want me hurting her. How sweet~ I hate sweet. I'm the boss now so-” he cooed before turning into a deep growl again. He tried moving again only to find once again that his feet wouldn't move. “I can't believe I'm losing to you over that bossy b-” His voice cut off as his hair started returning back to the off-white color it'd been before.

When he returned back to the off-white colored hair, he glanced around only to run back towards Kayci. He tackled her to the ground and pressed his lips to hers, his face still showing tear streaks.

I'm sorry. I'm so~ sorry. Please forgive me, Kayci?
*Lucifer Il Vido :~: Winne :~: Kharl / Gil*

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 am
She looked at him and smirked, "It worked." she said to him and kissed him back as a sign of forgiveness.
She rapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, "I love you chestra, but you should know most of that was an act with the crying... It was so Caleb wouldn't try to get me to do anything for a little. I needed to figure out what to do to help you." she paused, "It was so you could control yourself and it worked."
She smiled sweetly and gave him another kiss.

Caleb left the house way before this and was already headed towards Winne's house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
That's so mean! I cried genuine tears because I thought I was gonna hurt you! Oh Maker up above.... I didn't get amnesia.... I didn't get amnesia, Kayci! Oh hallelujah! I returned to sanity and didn't get amnesia from this event!” Chestra pouted at first only to get relatively excited like a kid promised whatever he wanted from a toystore and a candy shop. It made him happy that he could still remember what happened let alone who Kayci was. He was so excited that he kissed the female deeply, his hands gently touching her cheeks.

How did you lose him, Winne?! He's the only guy in the town that has purple hair, tan skin and golden-amber eyes! When he doesnt know what to say he meows! I can't believe you! Sharon's gonna kill me, drag me back to life just so she can kill me again if she finds out that I was keeping her little brother here and lost him while grocery shopping! Idget!” Kharl's voice snapped from inside the house before the door slammed open and he stalked past Caleb without bothering to acknowledge him.
It's not my fault he wanders off! I'm sure he'll be back, Kharl, just give it a little while! Ugh... He's such a grouch... Sorry you had to hear that, Caleb. It's nice seeing you again,” Winne called from the doorway only to sigh lightly. Kharl was hard to convince of anything. If his mind was set on something, he'd turn you into his pets next meal before giving you the time of day.
Winne :~: Kharl

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 pm
Dantes_river

Kayci looked at him as if he were crazy at the moment and smiled, "Heh, I'm glad at least I have my love back the way he was when I first fell in love with him." she said to him before kissing him back.
It was enjoyable seeing him as if he were a child. She was delighted at least to see him as he was.
"Hey, Chestra, can we go inside now?" She looked innocent laying underneath him.

Caleb looked at Winne and smiled, "It's alright I just got out of a fight with Kayci and Chestra, nothing to worry about." he said to her and then thought for a moment about something before continuing, "Sorry about leaving you there earlier... It was important that I went to aid Kayci." he added.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
Mmhmm. I believe we were interrupted, ne?” the male demon purred while standing up, picking up Kayci in the process of doing so. He still had the completed mark in a bright red glow between his shoulderblades although he was still oblivious to it.

It's alright. I needed to get Gil and bring him home anyways. Unfortunately when I felt around for his presence, he wasn't anywhere that I could tell. I looked all over town and he wasn't there... Chestra? Isn't The Great Demon King dead though?” Winne responded while slightly raising an eyebrow at Caleb.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:46 am
Dantes_river

Kayci smiled and kissed him, "I believe we were interrupted." she said to him.
She looked up at him and smirked before kissing him again.
"Mmmm, we should go inside."

Caleb looked at her, "He isn't dead, I've seen him with my own eyes. Did you not know that?" he asked her confused.

((OOC: Edited))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:01 pm
Dantes_river

((OOC: Posted.))  

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
We're going, we're going,” Chestra snickered lightly as he headed inside with Kayci. Soon enough, he set Kayci down on her bed and gently kissed her on the jawbone.

I had a feeling he wasn't when they said he was, but even the best of king's has been assassinated before. The only way to know is to be there in person. Demons for miles around have felt his presence by now and Miss Kayci will be a new target like Shelial, mother of Calintz Kuhani, Velice, mother of Charles Kuhani, Pandora, mother of Sizer and Hameln Kuhani, and Leanna, mother of Ross Kuhani. Jidan isn't his at all, but Jidan's mother claimed he was. I've done my research and the mothers of the five children that are his were targeted by demons wanting to be sure that Chestra cannot continue his line. I heard a nasty li'l rumor about four demon children that Lucifer took in under his wing for a tenth gate that can steal those from this world into it and drive them mad. My brother is a well-known alchemist and necromancer after all, Caleb. Nothing slips past him unnoticed other than Gil, but someone's tampered with the kitty far worse than my brother did and that is why Kharl worries so much for him,” Winne retorted as if she'd spent years keeping up with the goings-on of the demon world. She then pulled Caleb inside and tapped a chair. “Sit already. Would you like something to drink or anything at all?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:59 am
Dantes_river

Kayci smiled looking up at him and kissed him deeply. She was looking into his eyes when she pulled back, "How can I fall in love with such a great guy?" she asked herself aloud.

Caleb looked at her for a moment, his eye color shifted for a moment when he heard Lucifer's name. "I'm fine." he said, "I got something when I was at Kayci's."
He looked at her and then turned his head to look around, "You know the aura around the house changed a little... What changed about it though?" he said his own thoughts out though he did not mean to.  

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
Vice-versa only stated more like... How did a goofball like me end up with such an awesome lover who is capable of keeping me in check?” Chestra purred lightly as he wiggled out of his pants and returned to kissing Kayci passionately.

You tell me~ The aura of this house feels normal to me, but I've lived in it with Kharl since he moved out of the witch village,” Winne hummed curiously as she sat down across the table from him, a deck of tarot cards sitting on top of the table only stacked up instead of being shoved over one another as it'd been earlier.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas