Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 am

Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu wandered around the streets, feeling untouchable. He had made his point to that b***h and he knew she was scared to see him again. He suddenly thought about the other images on the car, something telling him that there were others involved in the destruction. He smiled as her neared the alley he had burned Erin in, a sick satisfaction on his face.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:55 am

Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

They saw him walking past the alley where he had burned Erin, and they ran to him, dragging him into the darkness. "Hello there Tsubatsu. Funny thing seeing you here." Ronnie said coldly and punched him square in the jaw, almost breaking it, his grey eyes as cold as steel.

The struck man stumbled back, holding his face and falling to the pavement. He watched as Tank wasted no time jumping on him and landing blow after blow on his chest.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 am

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

A small stone fell out of Tsubatsu's jacket pocket and Trouble picked it up, recognizing it as Erin's emerald. Tank got off of the crying, gasping man and Trouble pulled him up by his hair. "So, you thought you could hurt Wings and Dagger and get away scott free? News flash a*****e; you don't ******** with our family. You get more than just burned with us." He said, all humor gone from his normally kind voice.

He hated this man, scum like him are the reason men had a bad name. He wanted to make him pay for his sisters, for all of the people that he had hurt before them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 am

Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu gave him a small smirk, his jaw already swelling from the single hit Ronnie had landed. "Erin doesn't have a family dip s**t. I do my homework. That b***h is an orphan, her worthless parents got turned into ash in a fire." He scoffed roughly.

His chest was hurting from the hit the other guy had landed. <******** man must be a mechanic or something... s**t...

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 am

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble shook with rage at his words and gave him a quick jab to his throat, causing him to choke and gasp as he clutched his throat. He too was an orphan, he had lost his parents in a drive by shooting when they had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. He had no siblings, but the Old Man and the guys had taken him in and become his family. "You need to stop using wikipedia then you ******** idiot. Erin has a family; us. Her parents were good people, great people. One of them is easily worth more than ten thousand Naruse's any day of the year. Look at her. Look at her and tell me what kind of person she is. She is a kind, gentle, caring, and strong woman. Now, look at what your sad a** excuse for parents raised. You. An animal, a monster, a heartless, souless piece of s**t. And the ******** up thing is yours are still alive."

Tsubatsu hacked and coughed as he tried to breathe, finally spitting on him in rage, though fear shone in his hazel eyes. The boy wiped the slime away and hit his nose, shattering the bones and provoking a scream from the man. Trouble looked at the man in his grasp and gave him a cold apprasial. "Hey, Tank. Didn't this scum give Erin some burns? What did he use again?" He asked coldly, his brown eyes never leaving the hazel ones filled with uncontained terror.

The Russian man shrugged casually, giving the battered man a look of uncaring distain. "He used a lighter. A little metal lighter of Zippos. This one in fact." He said and passed him the silver lighter.

Trouble turned the lighter over in his right hand, smirking softly. "You used this? Psh, kiddie s**t man." He dropped the lighter onto his broken nose, making him shriek. "I use the real fire power b***h. I don't ******** around with my family." He pulled out the torch and held it as Ronnie held the sparker. "What did he give her? First degree burns on her jaw and hands? Sorry Tsutsu, you're gettin third degree burns at the very least." Trouble growled cruelly and the sparks ignited the torch, the flames burning blue from the intensity.

He let the flames lick the man's face, charring it in some places, others blistering horribly as Tsubatsu cried and screamed in pain and fear. He finally cut the flames off after his entire face had been seared. "Not so handsome now are you, my little crispy critter?" He asked in a dangerous voice and let him go, moving for Tank to have his turn. "I will be doing the enjoyment of this." He heard him say and grip his right arm, snapping it at the forearm, and then elbow with two simple jerks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 am

Old Man

User Image

Tank stepped away for the Old Man, who was shaking with rage and hate. "You almost killed my daughter. You almost killed my baby girl twice. Do you remember the days you did that? Here, I'll leave you a reminder, so that you will never forget." He hissed and flipped him onto his chest roughly and tore away his jacket and shirt, Pitt handing him the knife.

He slid the blade an inch into the flesh on his back, carving in the dates in which he had tortured and almost killed Ash. He pulled out the edge and turned away, then faced him once more. "Almost forgot. You have one last date to remember, don't you? Yesterday, right? Let's not give you any reason to forget that day either." He said and cut the final date into his back before stepping away for Ronnie.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 am

Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

The typically kind and goofy Ronnie sneered at the sobbing man on the ground below him. "Disgusting. Not so tough when it's you that's out numbered, are you? Not so easy to fight back when it's you that's been tortured, huh? Not so bad a** when it's you with the burns. You are so sickening to look at. I'm not even going to waste my time on you." He said and spit on him and almost stepped aside when he tilted his head in thought. "Then again, I have this power-sander here and it would be silly to just go without giving you a gift. In fact, it would be down right rude of me."

The Old Man handed him his pocket sander and he ran it over the already bleeding and scortched man's spine, tearing off the skin and removing it. He rolled him onto his shredded back, snorted at him, and moved for Pitt to step in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 am

Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt growled at him, making Tsubatsu sob even harder in fear. "You don't have mommy and daddy here to save you now. You are mine." He said in a dead voice and swung the socket wrench down with all his strength into his left knee, listening to it crunch with satisfaction.

He kept lifting the tool and bringing it down on his left leg, breaking a new part everytime. He finally threw the wrench aside and took the hunting knife from the Old Man, stabbing his thigh over and over again before stepping aside.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 am

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble grabbed the blade from Pitt and pushed it into the blood stained chest of the barely concious man, carving his name into his skin. "You want to fight a man, come find me. You go after my sisters again, and you won't have to worry about things like brushing your teeth. You have to be alive to do that." He growled and punched his groin, rendering him unconcious and they grabbed their things and silently walked away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:00 am

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita looked up at her aunt and nodded softly, her ears tilting back slightly. She stood up and gave Harmony a look that begged her to keep Lulu calm, then shot her brother a similiar one as well. Once she was out in the hall, she turned to the red haired woman. "What did you need Auntie Rahrah?" She asked softly.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah took Loki to the kitchen table and sat down across from the girl, holding her hand gently. "Loki, I was sorry to hear Lulu had a scary nightmare. But Jorden said you mentioned something very important. He said you remembered what that man looked like. If you tell me what he looks like, I can help keep you and Lulu even safer. I can keep him away, Loki." Sirrah took out several sheets of paper and a pencil. "Can you just describe him to me, sweetie? It's very important."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 am

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita squirmed uncomfortably at her request. She knew Lulu would get upset if she told her, but she didn't want that man to go anywhere near her twin. Never again will she be the reason Lulu is hurt. "Auntie Rahrah, I'm scared to but I don't want him to hurt her ever again. His eyes are yellow and really.... empty. His hair is blackish blue. Really pale skin, no, that's not right. It was only pale in the light in the bedrooms, when he would....." She looked away from her aunt in shame. "It's more of a fair complextion. and his left ear has a small ruby earring. I don't know his last name but I remember him talking to a lady outside our room one night and she called him something that started with a 'R'... Ryan? No... Rem..? No... Rick? No.."

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:37 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

A light shiver went down Sirrah's spine at Loki's description. She faithfully sketched out what Loki was describing and felt her skin get cold. She recognized this man. "Is... This what he looks like, Loki?" she asked softly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am

Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

She felt a sick feeling creep into her heart, one she hadn't felt in years. Oh crap. She's telling your Aunt kid. But it's for the best really. If she can stop him, you can get your collar off and he dies.

Lulu leapt up from the floor and raced to the door, screaming as loud as she could while she tried to open the door, "NO! LOKI! DON'T TELL HER! I HAVE TO KEEP YOU SAFE! PLEASE!"

She felt her brother grab her and drag her away, and she did what she had trained herself to do; she bit his hand. She dropped and raced to the kitchen screaming. "Auntie Rahrah! Please! I have to protect her!"

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked up in surprise at Lulu and stood. "Lulu, shh. It's okay. Calm down." She touched the girl's face gently. "Do you really think I'd let anything happen to Loki? Jorden, Harmony, Kevin and I will all keep you and her safe. I only want to know what this man looks like so I can keep him away from you."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games