Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm
Zelina was relaxing on the bed when she heard Tsutsu. She walked over to the door and quietly opened it. Oh, hello Tsutsu, hello Kira. She said smiling gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 pm
It was early morning when Rini woke up. The sun was just starting to rise. She couldn't stop thinking about the dream she had.... She wondered why she had it...  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm
Managing a painful smile, he then lifted one hand to wave. Looking to her before sighing a little placing his hand back on Kira's leg."We were wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner.."He said quietly trying to keep from yelping. He certainly would have his ear scared with bite marks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 pm
Oh, no no. That's all right. You two go on. I wouldn't want to be in the way. Zelina said in her quiet, innocent voice. A reasuring grin spread across her face a bit.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm
Looking to her, he then sat down right in front of her door. Stubbornly he held on to Kiras' legs so she wouldn't fall though he then crossed his arms over his chest. A stubborn look painted upon his face causing him to purse his lips."Nope.. Wrong answer.. I won't move until you come with us.."Retorted his voice stubbornly as he nodded a little. Looking up to her a bit, he smiled a bit before nodding a little more.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 pm
Oh, um.. Ok.. If you want me to come.. Ok.. I'll come.. Zelina said quietly then went back into her room, grabbed her wallet, then locked the door behind her as she stood in the hallway by Tsutsu and Kira.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:05 am
Kira kept ruffling Tsutu's hair as if to say, "I'm sorry, Tsutu!"
Her eyes were sad again, not because Zelina was with them. They just were...

"It's fine my dear, at least you're okay now...." Akito mumbled, drifting off into sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm
Standing up he smiled before looking up to Kira. Snatching her from his shoulders he held her gently on his hip. Looking to her he ruffled her hair back playfully."I'm glad.. By the way.. You don't need your wallet.."Stated his voice as he smiled goofily before bouncing up Kira to land in his arms wedding style. Catching her gently he smiled before he moved forward waving along Lina.

Sleeping peacefully for once in his arms she cuddled closer to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:20 pm
Hello, I'm dead... User Image
--------------------
Kira smiled once at Tsutu and cuddled up in his arms, closing her eyes tiredly.

Akito dreamed of his beautiful Yuzu.... Surprise.
But these dreams were... Better. They were happier. Because he knew that Yuzu was all his.... All his...
The sun shone in his face and he cracked one of his eyes open, looking up into the light itself, wincing at the sudden brightness in his eyes.
--------------------
User Image ...Won't you join me?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm
Never had she slept so peacefully in her life. Though once feeling something move she then moved forward curling her arm around Akitos' neck. Bringing him forward she nuzzled her cheek into the crook of his neck."Mmmh.. Not yet.."Murmured her voice sleepily as she went back to sleep relaxing. Cuddling up to him a little she then sighed smiling happily.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm
--------------------
"Mmmh, why not?" Akito winked, pulled her up so their lips met.
His hands rested on her hips and he sighed contentedly.
He kept kissing her sweetly. He knew this would probably wake her up, but that would mean she would kiss him back.
"Waking up earlier gives us more time to be awake together..."
--------------------

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:05 pm
Feeling her ears twitch from hearing his voice she woke up a little. Opening her eyes she could feel his lips brush against hers she felt her cheeks burn. Though he didn't stop whats so ever. Waking up completely she looked up to him a little. Leaning up she kissed him back smiling before pulling away gently."Akito-sama.. Your silly.."She mused playfully looking up to him smiling. But in doing so she couldn't help but feel her heart beat quicker.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm
--------------------
"Silly, am I?" He whispered, his hands tracing the curves of her body.
He kissed her again, deeper this time.
"Pray tell, why am I so silly?" He murmured.
--------------------

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:50 pm
Giggling a bit she nodded a little before feeling him trace her body a little. Feeling her cheeks burn she looked up to him. Though being kissed she felt her eyes soften before kissing him back. He knew exactly how to take her breath right away. Smiling she leaned up into the kiss a little before listening to his words. Leaning up a little she kissed his jawline gingerly."Because.. Your my silly Akito-sama.. My Akito-sama that can cheer me up, who can make me laugh even when I want to cry.."Whispered her voice gently inbetween kisses. Landing upon his neck she kissed it once before pulling away looking up into his eyes.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 pm
--------------------
"That is what I am here for my dear. My utter existence is just for you..." He whispered, pressing against her and kissing her again. "That is why if you died... I wouldn't have a reason to live either... Do you understand now, my love?"
--------------------

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games