Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Jack raised an eyebrow at Kiri, "What do you mean the books not always right? You tried to eat me.." He said, "Really, do you have to think of me as the bad guy? If we trust this guy and he turns around and eats us then we're screwed. Remy, at least, has the right idea about keeping an eye on him."

At Samantha's idea of the Antique shop, he had to admit he didn't quite understand what she was getting at. "I'm sure the hunter has something on making bullets but I dont' see how we're going to get all that silver...I'm sure he has something in the safehouse we can use. Why wouldn't he carry silver bullets?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"I also didn't eat you. And you insisted on staying that close to me." Kari glanced down at Damian as she heard him whimper. The fear in his eyes confirmed that silver was the weapon to use. But from his severe fear, she was guessing it wasn't a pleasant death. Her heart went out to him, scared and surround by hostile people as he was. She wrapped her arms around his ruff, hugging him lightly. "I have a question to put forth. If he really was the one we're looking for, do you think he would have just shown up here and said 'here I am, kill me now'?" She said, glancing around the group.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 pm
Jack raised his eyebrow, "Well considering how you keep yourself close enough to be turned...I would say yes, he has a good plan going assuming he's guilty." The boy pointed out, "Now if you would stop being all huggy over him maybe we could get to work and see if he's innocent or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:26 pm
Damian gave another whimper as Jack spoke again. It was starting to get ridiculous. What did he have to do to prove it wasn't him? It seemed kinda stupid to go back and forth, over something he honestly didn't do, but then again, not everyone was as trusting as himself.

[[edit; sorry, i dont remember the werewolf episodes.]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:28 pm
( Fabled werewolves in this series are alot different then most series so...please don't do that. Only reason such lack of knowledge works in the rp is that they learn as they go along. )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari sighed, knowing Jack was right. She reluctantly let go of Damian, moving away from him to stand beside Jack. "Better?" She muttered to him. She didn't mean to grump at him, since she knew he was right. But Damian was just so soft! Still, she didn't exactly want to try being turned into something new. Once was more than enough for her. "Maybe if we check out where the hikers were killed, we could find a clue." She suggested, hoping they would find something to prove Damian's innocence.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 am
Samantha sighed, realizing that the two males weren't fully understanding what she meant. Carefully she folded her arms as she explained. "Silver bullets are rare, and sometimes you can't get the materials you need for them. He may have the right materials for the bullet making, but do you seriously think he'd just leave those bullets he made laying around? So we might be making our own bullets, and would need silver. And the highest price silver object in the antique store if five dollars, simple enough to get." It must have been the first time the girl spoke more than two sentences to anyone in the group, for she was not must of a talker. But she knew what she was talking about, and that she needed to explain it to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:09 pm
"Are you serious? I thought that stuff was expensive!" Remy said, surprised at Samantha's statement. Then he turned to face Jack and Kari. "Well, since you two are done arguing, I think I'll be the one to watch our furry friend here, since it'd be a conflict of interest with either of you two." Remy said with a shrug.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm
"You and someone else." Jack said, agreeing with Remy that neither him or Kari should watch him. Well mostly Kari. He turned to look suspicously at the skinwalker. "You, stay out of dog form. You can't turn people when your human." Of course, there could be nothing done about the cravings the boy would have for human heart. But as long as no one cut themselves, they would be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:29 pm
Damian shot a glare to the girl who said where to find cheap silver. The nerve of some people...
At the suggestion that he stay with the other male, Damian got up and sniffed at him, trying to find out about him from his scent. He gave a short growl to show his disapproval and grabbed his clothes in his maw. Walking into the other room he changed and and came back fully dressed. "I'm not gonna 'turn' anyone unless they ask. Sheesh." He said in a grumpy tone. Honestly, he liked that Kari girl. She was nice and didn't think he was a freak, unlike most people.

[[edit, didnt see ano's post]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 pm
"Don't hate, it's just the vampire stink and the smell of me working on a car all day. I haven't had a chance to take a shower yet." Remy protested, not wanting to be on the bad side of someone capable of transforming into a really big dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm
"I'll watch too." Lilly offered, still one of the only neutral parties on the porch. She'd still been laying on her back, but now picked herself up, sitting cross-legged. "No need to leave things to just Remy." She smiled, showing teeth, and glanced at Damien again.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:03 pm
"Well, at least I won't be completely disliked." Remy said to himself with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:04 pm
Jack rolled his eye's, "Right because evil people always tell you the truth. Look we're not going to trust you just because you say so, get over it and be patient." He said, getting annoying at this dog. Who was he to just walk in and demand trust? "So that leave me, Kari, and Samantha to get some silver. We'll meet you guys at the spot the hikers died at?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:44 pm
Kari nodded, accepting Remy and Lilly. They would be fair, she knew. She wanted them to see what she could see. Surely Damian wasn't the one they were after. It would be rather silly to walking, outnumbered badly, into a group of people hunting you. She felt sure he was innocent. A nagging voice in her mind told her though, she'd been confident she wouldn't hurt her friends yet she'd nearly killed Jack.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff