Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard slowly made her way over to Reelo and Ri, moving around the more powerful demons cautiously. When she finally was close enough to the other girl, she clung to her left arm like a lifeline before she reached out to Reelo tenatively. A soft pink glow radiatied and touched him gently, sending a gentle wave of reaasurance through his body. "I don't like seeing humans upset. I know it's their job, but you guys aren't bad. You shouldn't be punished." She told them in a hushed voice then leaned closer to Ri. "I know that you liked her, but she isn't walking your path Ri so I am proud of you for letting it go. She is right though. They have been through too much to find any of the 'Heavens' desirable, and she wants to be with Melanie. They don't feel like they are evil, they just know where they would be happiest, with each other and punishing those that truly deserve it. A way of providing what you humans call 'Karma' to the people like Eblis and Lilith." Shard told her in a very soft voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie decided to rest in the back of her cell, just watching the others. She had lost interest in actually speaking. Vela had already taken over her lap, not surprisingly, and she began to pet her. Hopefully it wouldn't be much longer before she finally got to become a demon.

"You don't mind staying in Hell, do you amore?"

She hadn't even thought to ask Vela. The serpent shook her head before returning to her original position. Apparently she had accepted Hell as their new home as well.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi slowly woke up, her chest and face hurting more than she ever thought possible as she groaned and opened her eyes, seeing her normal paws in place of her more human looking ones. "Ugghhhhh.... What happened? Vela, what hit me? A pair of trains? I just remember smelling lethal magick and now I feel like I was used as a crash test dummy.." She inqured, slowly standing and wincing as she got to her paws.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
Vela

"Not trains. Melanie, then Dali."

Vela looked up and tilted her head curiously. The other familiar was alive, so she felt no need to worry. She slithered over to Naomi, rubbing her head up against her leg lightly and smiling.

"I'm glad to see you're alright, amore."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

"Thanks." He said flatly, giving her a not so reassuring thumbs up and a half cracked smile. One look up provided him with as much relief as Shard did- Kane had gone when he wasn't looking....Reelo's neck snapped around quickly in all directions in case the demon had simply sensed his panic earlier and wanted to give him false hope. This was not the case, he had really left him alone this time. "Thank you god." He whispered, resting his head against the bars lightly. 'Reelo Watt- I will not pretend I can give you life' He shivered, why was this bothering him so much now? It was her...He took slow, deep breaths to keep panic from setting in and eventually decided his best course of action was to screw around with the little bird demon, plucking at her wings absently  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi leaned down and gently licked Vela's head, purring affectionatly as she did so. Then she asked what she had tried not to wonder. "Vela, why did our humans hit me? I don't remember." She said and decided that laying down on her side again would be best. When she did do, a certain corpse entered her range of vision and she cracked a sadistic grin. "And I see Matthew is all nice and dead now. How did Melanie kill him? Her bare hands? Her magick? Her glare of doomy goodness?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
Vela

"You were acting like a b***h instead of a cat, so they hit you."

Vela curled up next to Naomi and yawned. She didn't feel like looking at the corpse again. Even though Eblis was dead, he was still an eyesore. Were she not afraid of getting sick, she would eat him, just to get rid of the body.

"Combination of bare hands and magick. Glaring wouldn't have work. She took out his eyes, so he wouldn't have been able to see it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard yelped at the hands on her wings and jerked away from him, hiding behind Ri to keep him away from her wings. "Why did you touch my wings? Are you going to rip the featehrs out? Please don't the third tier demons do that enough. I can barely grow them back before they rip out the new one." She whimpered to him, then heard the familiar clack of heels heading towards them and gave Reelo a smile. "And it seems that the birthday girl is coming Reelo. Hope you got a good gift for her."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi gave her a confused look as to way she had been hit, but left it for now. Perhaps when she could move normally she would ask for details. She hissed the body and growled before nuzzling the snake gently. "Too bad he couldn't see her kill him. I hope Dali didn't put her in danger while Melanie was protecting her. She can be a bit hard to take care of when she's scared." Naomi said apologetically.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Vela

"Dali helped kill him."

Vela yawned and hid her head in her coils. She didn't feel like having to wake back up again whenever she managed to fall asleep. The snake shifted about uncomfortably, trying to find a position where her head wouldn't be crushed under her own weight.

"You think I'd lose weight after spending so much time not eating...but nope. Still heavy."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 pm
Naomi

User Image

For a good bit, Naomi felt her jaw reaching its lowest point, unable to drop any further in shock. There was a sense of pride under the shock; pride that her Dali had helped kill that animal. She heard Vela's remark and gently used her front paw to lay over Vela's head and pull it against her furry chest, keeping it out of the light and not allowing any risk of her injuring herself. "How? How did Dali help?" She managed to ask the snake, still laying with her in an awkward embrace.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Vela

"Fought him until she was knocked out, then stabbed him with Melanie when she woke back up."

The snake nuzzled the lioness and relaxed against her. Naomi's fur was far more comfortable than her scales were and she didn't run the risk of crushing herself either. She smiled, hissing pleasantly at the other familiar to thank her.

"You're fuzzy...It feels nice..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi grinned at her words about Dalila and almost purred in joy. "I bet she loved that. I only wish I had been there to gut him like he did me. That hurt man. So, are they staying here? I think they would do would do well as demons personally. Even though Dali is gentle, she can be dangerous." She mused.

When she heard Vela comment of her fur, she licked the snake's head and nuzzled it softly. "Well, I'm glad you find it nice Vela. It's pretty and all, but if I can't shift into my more human like form, it's a pain and a half to clean. Did you know it's a lot more awkward holding your leg up that high than it looks? And I know it looks awkward."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
Vela

"Yes. They're staying."

Vela wiggled her coils to call attention to her lack of legs and giggled. As nice as fur felt, she preferred her scales. They weren't as hot and they were simple to clean. The snake flicked her tongue out against the lioness, then tilted her head. Scales were easier to lick too.

"I don't have legs, amore. So no...I wouldn't know...If I hadn't already decided I didn't want to be a lizard, I'd try to magically give myself legs."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila saw Naomi and Vela pretty much cuddling together and talking, and smiled at the sight. It seems even their familiars were happy with the other. She walked over to Melanie and laid against her chest, curling against her with a small smile on her lips, her eyes closed halfway as she reasted her head on the other woman's chest. "Naomi and Vela were doing this, so I thought we shouldn't let them be all cute by themselves. What kind of future demons would we be if we did?" She asked in a teasing tone, looking up at her cousin playfully.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff