Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:37 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble laughed and smiled. "Nah, I got a bit of money. Nothing much really. And the tomatoes are from Italy, the cheese from Wisconsion, the crust handmade and tossed fresh for each pizza, yadda yadda yadda. Kobe is the best steak on earth though. Eat up man, there's tons here. Eat as much as you want!" He said and gave him a playful wink as he sucked on the straw of his drink. "I doubt I could eat it all anyways. Food always tastes better with others. Dig in man!" and took a bite of his steak.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron chuckled and shook his head. 'A bit of money my a**...' But the boy was not only impressed by the quality of the food, but the quality of Trouble's company. It was incredibly nice to be able to eat lunch with a friend and forget all the drama of the last twenty four hours. He even forgot about Ronnie, Kaino, and Ash; for awhile, he was just Aaron, hanging out with a friend, laughing, talking, and eating like a normal person.

After awhile, Aaron noticed that his headache was gone and he felt fully relaxed for the first time since his coma. He also felt incredibly tired. "Thanks for the food, man. It was awesome. And this was nice... just hanging out with you." Aaron shrugged and set aside his empty dishes. "You mind if I take a nap? I think that morphine's getting to me..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble quickly removed the plates and cleared the bed of all food items. "Yeah, of course dude. Hey, I'll be over here if you need me, okay? I should probably stay with ya incase. Night man." He said and turned off the room lights and pulled the blinds, leaving the door open as he climbed back into the other bed and leaned back, enjoying being with someone instead of alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron smiled and curled up under the covers. It took him all of thirty seconds to fall asleep. In those thirty seconds, his thoughts mainly focused on the boy in the other bed. 'Well, at least he's happier now... Wonder where he got that "bit" of money... Comfy pillow...'

Thanks to Trouble, the two more days it took for Aaron to be allowed to leave the hospital didn't seem long at all. He shifted a bit uncomfortably as they left the building, wearing Tank's hand-me-downs. They were far too big, but luckily Tank was his same height, so they weren't too short. He glanced at Trouble guiltily. "This really is awesome of you, man... I don't need my own room or bed, I don't wanna put you out... I can just crash on the couch for awhile... or the floor... You know, whatever."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:24 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

He sighed and resisted the urge to slap him. "Look, it's nothing and you aren't putting me out. Besides, it gets lonely a lot. Look our ride is here. Hey Scotty! How did Amanda do on her game?" Trouble asked the short and stocky man that stepped out of the black mustang with red tribal decals. "This is Aaron. Sorry to make you drive out here so far from the house, but I need ya to get us home." He told the man who grinned at them in his white shirt that was snug over his very strong chest and his jeans.

As they clambered in the back seat, Trouble laughed at Aaron's face and watched him all the way to the Cherry Grove Manor estates, the richest part of town. By the time they were near his house, he was laughing so hard he was crying at the bewildered boy's face, and couldn't even see when they pulled up the the house. After ten more minutes of uncontollable laughter, Trouble got out and tipped Scott a crisp fifty and said, "I hope she does well in the championships, take the night off, okay?" And got out and looked back at Aaron as the car pulled away, falling onto the pavement with laughter at the expression there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

"Well, okay..." Aaron couldn't talk for the rest of the way to Trouble's house. He was too shocked, and he felt like his face had frozen into an expression of pure disbelief. He got out of the car woodenly and stood there, just staring at the house for several minutes, still unable to talk. Finally, he was able to form thoughts and words again. "Well, um... I guess there will be plenty of couches to choose from, huh?" he joked weakly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

He laughed and dragged him inside. "Couch? Aaron, you get a room to look at. First explore dude! It's not much, but it's home. A bit bigger than my matchbox apartment huh?" He joked back and lead him around to the many levels, including the basement deck out as a theater. Finally he dragged him to his own room and stood outside. "Look and tell me if it's okay? Please? You're the first person to ever come here, and I'm kinda excited. It gets lonely a lot. Go, look!" He urged eagerly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron chuckled at Trouble's eagerness and obeyed, entering his room and just looking around, his expression surprised and pleased as he took it all in. Cerulean walls and ceiling with black baseboards, the large bed decorated in the same colors, a bookcase that included every volume of Loveless so far, a TV and entertainment center with several game consoles and all the Guitar Hero games. A nice-sized desk with drawing supplies and a computer. "Sean, this is... It's awesome... I love it," he said, turning and beaming at his friend. "I might never leave this room," he said, lazily flopping over onto his bed and grinning up at the ceiling.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

As he entered the room, Trouble blushed slightly. "Really? Cool. I wanted to make sure it was nice enough. Not ever having anyone over and all means I have no idea how to entertain.... Oh! Almost forgot! You got something out back! C'mon!" He said and yanked Aaron off the bed, dragging him to the back yard and stopping in front of him. "Close your eyes, no peeking! You good, okay... Here, I'll lead you the rest." He said and took his hand, suddenly aware about how nice it felt to let his guards down and show his more... domestic side? to someone. Aaron made him feel safe, and he liked that. He finally stopped him and said, "Okay, now open your eyes and tell me if it's okay."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

"You did an awesome job... I love this room." Aaron gasped and stumbled along when Trouble yanked him up and dragged him out back. He laughed breathlessly and closed his eyes, not having any idea of what the surprise could be.

Aaron was curious to bursting by the time they reached their destination, and looked the instant he was given permission. He gasped and ran over to the brand new, shiny, blue Charger, not even daring to touch it. "Oh, my god, it's beautiful... I think I want to marry this car..." His eyes widened and he looked over at Trouble in complete disbelief. "Wait... no way, this... Is this for... me?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble was alughig as he walked over, then patted Aaron on the back. "Yes, it's yours. Papers are in order too. And if you really want, I could probably find a precher or whatever to wed you both. I wanna be the best man." He said with a grin and laughed. "What? I got a bit of money? I'm not using it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron looked from Trouble, to the car, and back again, completely floored. It was too much, far too much. Even as Erin, nobody had ever spent or given him this much before. But he couldn't bring himself to refuse the gifts.

For one thing, it was beyond nice to have someone not only care about him, but caring enough to want Aaron to have nice things and be taken care of. And for another, Trouble looked so excited and eager... Aaron couldn't bring himself to be the reason that smile left Trouble's face. So instead he gave the boy a one-armed hug and smiled from ear to ear at the thought of getting a home, his dream car, and the best friend ever all in one day. "Hey, I'm not arguing... This is quite possibly the best day of my life." He grinned and held out his free hand for the keys. "What do you say we see what this beauty can do?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah tossed and turned in her bed, moaning and shivering in fear. She'd been plagued by horrible nightmares ever since she'd found out what happened to Ash, and it was beginning to take its toll. The dreams mainly revolved around Kaino. The very worst nightmare wasn't when he tore everyone she knew to pieces, or the one where Ronnie was killed in front of her, or even when Sirrah was forced through her dreams to witness the making of every injury on Ash's body. The worst was when Kaino appeared before her and sincerely thanked her for her part in helping him accomplish his sick ends. That one always made her wake up screaming.

She clawed her way out of the nightmare, sitting up in bed panting and crying. Sirrah let out a long, shuddering sob when she realized it had just been another dream. The nights without sleep were starting to show on the half-demon's face; dark circles under her eyes and a glazed look became her constant companions.

Sirrah knew she wasn't the only one suffering from heart-crushing guilt. She could hear Kevin in the bathroom being sick again, even though it was four in the morning. She went and knelt beside him, placing her hand on his back in a weak gesture of comfort. Sirrah didn't know what to say. There was nothing they could do to rectify their mistake, and nothing anyone could say to convince the Rawlings that they were not to blame for Ronnie's death and Ash's rape.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was throwing up small amounts of blood from his throat being so raw. When the heaving finally subsided, he panted and looked at his wife. "I... I wish it... had been me.... Not Ash..... Sirrah..... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for not being good enough to stop him from touching her..... From killing Ronnie.... Please.. Forgive me....." He begged and held her gently, crying into her shoulder.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games