Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:20 am
Berner was up early today as he stretched, he forgot what today was so he was hoping for a weekend as he left the and ran to the bakery as if what happened the day before was nothing special "Need some cookies"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 pm
((People still alive?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm
((yeah we jsut time skipped))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 pm
Evelin sat in the room that Kastel had let her say. She took a deep breath and looked out the window wondering what was in store for her today.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm
Kastel was curled up in a ball on her bed still asleep until she rolls over and sunlight from the window hits her eyes. She makes a barely audible disgruntled noise as she slowly cracks an eye open. "What time is it?", she asks somewhat groggily though her years spent as a thief had her far more alert than a normal person who had just woken up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:10 pm
Dez got dressed and walked outside. "hmmm..." He looked around and decided to go and visit his cousin, just incase.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm
Helen stood outside her bar, looking through the window at the dark interior. Stools and chairs were up on the tables and bar and the closed sign was still up. She had hours before she actually had to go in and set up and so decided to keep walking, hulling her purse up higher on her shoulder. She parked herself on a bench at the bus stop and waited. 'Maybe I'll stop by the book store.' She thought as she tapped her foot.

Someone came up in her periphery and she cut her eyes to him behind her sun-glasses. He started to make small talk and Helen responded with sharp replies, but the man wouldn't get the hint and soon was giving her corny pick-up lines.

"It's too early in the morning for this." She said under her breath before telling him. "I'm not interested. Go away."

"You're all the same!" The man groaned in frustration. He began to walk away down the sidewalk. "Man-hating bi-"

A horn blew and suddenly the man found himself in the middle of the street, the bus breaking quickly before reaching the stop to avoid hitting him.

Helen smiled and stood, walking over to where the bus had stopped and got on.
'Maybe now he'll take the hint.' She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm
((Poke))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 pm
Molly had gotten to the bakery a little later than usual. She had been studying the sun and practicing her powers. She had found out something that scared her and she seemed very upset.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm
After walking around town, Seth finally decided to hit up someplace quiet to do a little reading. Lo and behold, he was witness to an odd sight as a man suddenly appeared in the middle of the road. Hmm, does that mean someone like me is around here? Seth mused before getting on the bus and heading straight to the back.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 pm
Helen sat down and applied some chapstick before looking around at all of the people on the bus. She hated buses, but at her low level in the syndicate they weren't paying her enough to own her own car, and in fact were barely paying her enough to keep her bar afloat since it was used for little more than syndicate business. Not that she liked driving anyway. Too much of a head ache and with herr abilities it would be best to keep her off the road where she couldn't cause any damage (nothing like someone thinking there's a green light when it's really red.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 pm
"I don't necessarily know since I've lost my sense of time. But considering that the sun has yet to hit the highest point in the sky I'd say it's before noon around ten or eleven..though thats just a guess," Evelin said as she glanced over at Kastel with a gentle smile.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm
"Hey, mind if I sit here?" Seth asked simply to the girl with the chapstick, figuring it was better to ask permission than plop down when someone would rather be alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:58 pm
Helen pulled her glasses down to get a better look at Seth. She eyed him a moment before saying, "Sure, kid, why not?" She pushed her glasses back up over her eyes and crossed her legs the other way so Seth would have leg room.  

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 pm
"Thanks." Seth said and sat down, fishing his iPod out of his pocket and popping the ear buds in. Once on he searched through his music until he found some Metallica.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games