Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 pm
((*rubs chin and thinks back to anime club line up* Mawaru Penguindrum. It's....it's a thing. Friends and I have decided it's in a weirdness limbo of sorts. It's not quite tame enough to be written off as 'it's Japan and it's anime, of course it's weird', but not quite weird enough to be written off as 'drugs were involved'. And yes there are penguins involved. Adorable penguins. There is a plot but it's hard to say just what it is.))

"I know, you're just so much fun to tease." Raphael said with a smile as he scooched back against the tree trunk both to make room and shrink the chances of the sun catching him as the sun began to rise. "To be honest, I've never turned anyone until now. I apologize if I'm being a poor mentor, and if there's anything I can do to make things easier on you, or if I can do anything else for you, I hope you'll let me know."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 pm
{I'll be sure to check it out.}

Justine moved herself over a little bit to where she was sitting close to Raphael, lightly resting her head on his shoulder before long. "Just stay by my side and be a little patient with me from time to time. That's all I need to keep on going."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:16 pm
Raphael looked down at her with a smile before shielding his eyes as sunlight began to creep over the forest, though they stayed hidden in the shade thanks to the tree and pseudo-tent. In response to Justine's request, and perhaps due to the moment they were sharing, he put his other hand around her shoulders, letting her stay there for as long as she liked. It wasn't like he could go anywhere after all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 pm
Justine's smile broadened a little more as he did so, closing her eyes to silently enjoy the moment that the two were now sharing.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm
((So I want your opinion on pics. Finding a good beast/monster/creature-ish-human pic is harder than I thought and so far I only have three okay ones. There's the freaky, but humanoid one (more easily hidden appearance for the backstory, but not terribly terrifying), the 'zomg, wtf is that thing' one ('nuf said, and harder to hide the looks), and the demonic middle ground.))

Raphael rested his head on Justine's and let himself sleep through the day for as long as she let him stay like that. He felt a little bad now that they had to stop like this and wait for the sun to set. He'd have to keep his eyes and ears open for any merchants selling unique and magical items for the chance of finding a duplicate ring like he'd given to her. "Well, no pain and no burns...I guess the tent worked." he said with a slight yawn when he finally woke up around sunset in whatever position Justine left him in.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm
{I really like the third one, myself. The other two are excellent, too, but this is just personal oppinion.}

Justine, just before she had fallen asleep, had lighty wrapped her arms around Raphael's waist in a loose hug. For the moment being, she was still asleep, but only barely.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:37 pm
((Lucifer it is! 8D No. Seriously. I basically just went snooping through the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona wiki through a bunch of the persona pages and that's one of the pics Lucifer has had throughout the games. XD ))

Raphael looked down at Justine when he realized her arms were loosely wrapped around him. "Well, I suppose dinner can wait a bit..." he said softly with a warm smile and settled back against the tree with one arm around her. The town wasn't far and Justine had a new sleep schedule, he could wait for her to wake up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 pm
The sun had set, the stars were out, and Justine was still asleep. Raphael sweatdropped upon wondering just how long she was going to be out for unless he intervened. "Justine....Justine, dear, time to wake up now...." he said softly as he gently pried her arms from around his waist. He'd like to have a roof over his head by morning this time.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 am
((*pooooooke*))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 pm
Justine whined softly, reluctant to wake. "Just a little longer..." But alas, it was not meant to be. After much prodding and persistance, she eventually let go of sleep's sweet embrace, looking more than a little groggy."Ughn....how long was I out?" she asked, noticing the stars in the sky.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm
"I woke up around sunset, so I'd say an hour so." Raphael said with a pleasant smile. "You now have the option of feeding on the local wildlife now, a bit of squirrel, deer, or wolf blood, though animals are far from tasting as good as humans, or waiting an hour or two, maybe three until we get into town. You're still new, so it'd be good to keep you feeding every night until you fully adjust."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm
((Here. I got bored and found another guy riffing on Twilight movies for your amusement. XD He's only done the first two though. So far. Idk if he plans to review Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 pm
((*poke* >->))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm
{Awesome. I'll go check em out. ^.^}

"Uhm...is there any animal in particular that is more filling, or at least less disgusting, than the rest?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm
"I'd recommend the wolf myself." Raphael said collecting his cloak from the branches and throwing it around his shoulders. He then hopped down from the tree, holding his arms open in an offer to catch Justine if she chose to follow suit.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games