Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Lilica Rei

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 am

hi

i'm lily. i'm twenty-two and kind of in-between college and life right now. i've poofed around gaia since 2005, back when i was a freshie in highschool and it was all the rage with my friends. however, i didn't really cling on until recently-ish. it's easier just to say that i'm a newbie, because i still don't know a lot.

let's see, the only thing i ever really did on gaia was draw avatar art for people, which i've yet to do recently, but am totally up for! i also like video games, anime, flow arts (hooping!), weird music, stuffed animals, faeries, etc. my favourite color is rainbow, or possibly pink & brown. it changes a lot. as do lots of things for me!

i hope to get to know lots of you~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 pm
Hi im KaaMeow, i am 17 years old and iv been playing since 08, but iv been off the past couple years. I Love to play video games, i own over 100 games and almost every system. My birthday is June 5th but i think i accidentally rushed making this account so i accidentally put the 4th xp I also like to read manga's and watch anime then when i got to college soon i plan on trying to be a teacher. Another hobby i have is playing tennis, i do play tournaments so, friday and sundays you may not see me on. Oh! and im obsessed with panda's.  

Coyora

Shy Kitten

Malicesu

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm
I'm re-doing my introduction c:

Hi there, my name's Malice and I've been around Gaia since December of 2007. I'm 17 years old and I love anything anime, J-POP, K-POP and I pride myself in my art skills. I'm pansexual and demisexual; if you don't know what either is, feel free to PM me and ask, I'll gladly help you understand ^-^

I'm currently a junior in high school and I'm planning to go into the Theatre Arts or Graphics Designing after I graduate. I currently work part-time, so my time on Gaia is limited due to school and work.

I'm friendly and loving ^-^ Get to know me~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm
i Am mr mews im a 21 year old girl
i only joined gaia because of all the cute items
my friend lady mewcat introduced me to this guild she is my friend in real life :}  

lllPlaysFetchlll

Partying Explorer

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Waffles! 25

Meister Sierra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 pm
My name is Sierra. I'm new really new to this guild, as I have another account on here, (can't say the name), but I felt I might as well introduce myself on this account. I may not be able to get back on my old account, since I owe an "old friend" a lot of gold. I'm here to try my hand at the giveaways and such so I can get out of this blackmail debt.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:56 pm
Hey hey. I couldn't remember if I posted here before, so I'm doing it again.
I'm Mago and I was asked to join a while ago, but never really had the time to really check this place out. So far it's pretty cool. I'm 23 and my favorite color is cobalt blue. I love spending time with my family and making little nik-nak's. I'm currently working on filling a fish bowl with little origami stars filled with uplifting messages and funny sayings.  

Maga_Mago

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

oO0think

Dapper Loiterer

9,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 am
Hi girls! Feel free to call me Think. I've been a member of Gaia off and on since 05. The last time I took a hiatus I had a lot of life drama and no real home here. So, this time I decided to just join a guild and hopefully make new friends.

Random facts:
I'm addicted to youtube
my favorite food is pasta
My female role model is Audrey Hepburn
My favorite color is pink.
I live in California.
I'm an adult.
I like giving advice.
I watch cartoons.
I like making people laugh when they are drinking something so it shoots out their nose.
I'm not very trusting.
I hate rude people.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:42 am
not new here but I realized I havent introduced myself, so here goes.

Name: jenna
anything else you can just ask me.  

sensible serenity

CaliforniaCupCakes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:06 am
Hello My name is KatySue Um…well I have a cat named Hitler~(for reel’s that’s his name). I am 22 years old and happy about it,I love watching anime and reading manga’s. Yaoi and hentia (not sure about spelling) is the best ever! I have a lizard named Double L ( dont know why i named her that but what ever lol) I like watching Community. Weeds, Breaking Bad, Parks and Recreation and lots of other shows. Did i mention i LOVE Role Playing Games. lol if you want to start a Role playing Game let me know what theme, i like mythical RPs and Creator RPs like werewolf,vampire, fairy..ect lol. I work as a house keeper part time and daycare the other times i love it. i cant wait to have my own children
Role Play (like sub or slave but it has to be in a role play not just stupid s**t. Im addicted to any kind of role play like Dungeons and Dragons and cosplay, im working on my customs as we speak if you get me going on those things ill never shut-up. ;P. hehe
If theres anything else comment me ill answer ya asap
I am a vegan, yes it was hard for a long time before i started to get used to get. i would sometime sneak meat or dairy (ice cream) but i dont anymore and do to changing my life by going vegan I feel Healthier, happier, and has so much more in site as to what, how, and is in things i used to eat, wear, and use. My boyfriend was vegetarian but after a few months of letting go things slowly he went vegan. I have been with him for over a year and recourse found that lifestyle so much more rewording then the other. I love being vegan i much more healthy and have so much more energy. one of my FAVORITE meals if either BBQ fried tofu boritoes or Falaful balls, seared Kale and mushrooms with steamed rice. YUUMY!

Me and Adrian (BF) just recently moved to California. Life is pretty good, We live with my mom Christine Mitchell Weeler and things are good really good. Adrian is working for my mother out in the san B yard and i am working, doing babysitting and housekeeping. I am certified in First Aid, CPR and had a CNA Certification. I worked in the nursery of my old church back in Washington, and also in the nursery at the church in corona. I have lots of babysitting experience through out my teen years from friends and family.

I have had experience working in the hotel business, i worked at the Red Lion On The River for over a year, was almost two years working in the Laundry Room, (which is a very hard job) Its lots of manual labor. And the housekeeping department which was cleaning the Hotel's Rooms making sure they were in perfect shape. I also worked in the lobby which is like cleaning rooms only you have SO MUCH MORE responsibility . You get a board which is a piece of paper that have things for you to do for the day. On that board you get Rooms to clean, Honey Do's (things they ask you to do) and what ever else the Housekeeping Manager needs from you. Aside from the Board you have your normal Lobby duties which are cleaning the entrance to the hotel (LOBBY),picking up every/anything that doesn't belong, cleaning the Hotel bathrooms (10 of them) and taking calls from guests which you then deliver to them. It was a very physical job let me tell you.

I have a very diffenet personality, I am a very girly girl but i also love getting down and dirty. I like getting my hands dirty in the mud and muck. i injoy the outdoors and sports (when i can) I like to read and learn new things. I am in a long lasting relationship and and hopefully will be engaged soon XD. I injoy all kinds of music I love reading and writing i try to read atlest a hour a day. I LOVE role playing it dosnt matter to me what type i just love it.I like cute funny things....kinda like the stuff you can get a Hot Topic. But i Also like dark things like blood, gore, carnage. I have two tattoos and one piercing and i SO plan to get more tattoos, The pictures are on my profile if you wish to see what i have for tattoos.
I'm really into mystical things like tarot card, palm readers, mystic beings, witch's, werewolf, vampires, and demons. I fully believe in all that. I think there was a reason why some one thought up them was because they actually had seen or had been in a encounter with one. I am very into astrology and how a personality is alot like there sign. Because i am a cancer my mood and demeanor fallow the moon and its true i can tell when its a full moon because i normally have a ApeShit crazy the day before and dearing it. I have always been that way. I also feel that if you spill salt or a black cat crosses your path or any other superstitious things is a reversal thing were bad luck turns into good luck.....i have always thought like this....yes i know i am very weird but that's just me lol

I also love to garden, i am currently growing tomatoes, jelopeneos, chives, green onions, basil, cilantro, parsley and leeks. Ya right i know what you all are think...I seem like a freak but really i'm not i just like to keep herbs and spices close by

I also like playing bored games and role-playing games such as Dungeons ands dragons that has to be one of my most favorite games ever ^u^
I tend to change my avatar a lot it all depends on my mood at the time it very's from cute/sweet innocent things to dark/evil/demon all the time. I guess you could say my avi has a innocent vs naughty attitude.

I am currently righting a story Its about a girl that deals with drug addicted, drug over dose, best friends turn in to enemy's, enemy's turn into friends, parental abandonment, and suicide. Yes this is a actual story not a fan-fiction and I have been for over two years on this i put a lot of my tune in to this story maybe Ill post some chapters in a forum or something. but so fare i have 56 chapters.

I love talking to random people. I try to help at lest one person every day on my way to work.((I take the max to work its about three hours to work))

Well i guess that's it for the "ABOUT ME" thing...guess if you want to talk about anything you have questions on feel free to ask i will try to answer best i can. Have a great day loves TAhTah for now

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Hullo~ You can just call me Reika heart

I'm twenty years old, recently moved to California from New Jersey, and generally quite nice. I'm a bit of a tomboy, super shy, funny, and like a
variety of things such as video games, comics, art, roleplaying, animals, and working out. c: Feel free to chat with me especially if you live in Cali ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reika Shimohira

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm
Reika Shimohira

Hey Reika, it's lovely to see you again! Welcome to the guild! I hope to see you around~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm
oO0think

Hi Think! Just wanted to say that Audrey Hepburn is my role model as well. <3 I look forward to seeing you around!

Clasela
Crew

Reika Shimohira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm
Clasela
Reika Shimohira

Hey Reika, it's lovely to see you again! Welcome to the guild! I hope to see you around~

Thank you so much~! :3 I'm sure you will, Clasela. Hope you have a lovely day.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm
Reika Shimohira

You're welcome! Great, you too~! <3

Clasela
Crew

iLeee

Vicious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 pm
Haha! I'm new too. I'm Ailee. I like this guild heart
It's an awesome guild ever <3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games