Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:30 pm

((Sure.))

Kaistern heard someone coming and leaned his head back over the back of the chair to see who it was and smiled seeing it was Ophelia. "Good morning. Sleep well?" he asked with a smile. He was dressed rather casually as well, or at least as underdressed as a king could get away with. His casual dress was anything plain and not covered in frills, velvet, or any sort of shiny objects. He'd also taken to wearing his hair back all the time, as his mane always looked bad even with proper hair care.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm

{I was thinking that perhaps demons strongly rely on the magic in the atmosphere, absorbing it just as simply as a human breaths. Humans do not absorb the magic of the atmosphere, nor do they produce any magical essense of their own. If a human woman were to become pregnant with a demon's child, the child - in order to survive - will try to suck away the next best thing. Which of course would be the very life essence of the mother. Ophelia could possibly become pregnant and set off on a quest for some maggufin - I was thinking perhaps of holy elvish apple trees or something - that could extend one's life or provide a sort of temporary immortality - but at a price. Even after having given birth, the mother would have no life force left - and would be forced to live off of the apples for the rest of her days lest she fall over and die on the spot. *le shrug* Bonus points if she doesn't tell Kaistern anything until she thinks she's settled it. Even more bonus points if this alienates the elves to the point of open hostility with humans and demons alike.}

"I certainly did." Ophelia had quite the pleasant dream, the contents of which she probably wasn't too keen on sharing. At least, not in public. "And you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 pm

((Woah. o.o That's...that's harsh, man. Like Van and Mala levels of shitty luck. xD Or, as much as I hate to take inspiration from it...*squeezes eyes shut and takes a deep breath* we do like Twilight and have a half human demon child the human body can't possibly support. >_<))

"Good, although coffee's always a welcome wake up." Kaistern said with a smile as he raised his cup. "And I couldn't very well go and have breakfast without you."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:00 pm

{Very. XD Extra bonus points if it's actually safe for a female demon and male human to pull off, though. *Also bonus points if it's impossible for a genderswitched couple*

No chewing the baby free from the uterus, though. It should prolly be sustained full term through magical means, if the macguffin I suggested isn't used instead. That or the demon equivalent of a c-cection, or something. *does not want an Alien reinactment. XD* ...If demons are born with horns, that ought to hurt like bloody hell. XDD

On a sort of unrelated note, their child - if they have one - should totally be a chainsaw nut.}

"How sweet of you." Ophelia cooed, slipping her hand into his free one as she offered him a good morning kiss on the cheek.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

((I said inspiration, not full copypasta with nomnomnomBABY. XD

And if the baby's a chainsaw nut, does that mean she's giving birth to Kanaya? XD ))

"Speaking of, care for some coffee?" Kaistern offered after returning the good morning kiss. "And if you're hungry, I'll have the chef start making breakfast."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm

{Okai I can deal with that. XD

I don't know, but there should be some serious Kanaya refferences for the lulz.}

"Yes, please on both accounts." Admittably, Ophelia was famished. She had grown to adore the castle chef's cooking, often finding that the cookery of anyone else just didn't taste nearly as good to her any more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 pm

"Any news from home?" Kaistern asked while a servant came to pour her coffee once their orders had been placed with the cook. The servant even went on to write down if she wanted milk or sugar and how much so everyone else in the castle would know in the future how the queen would take her coffee. The marriage had barely even entered the planning stages yet and the castle staff was already making the little steps to accommodate Ophelia's preferences.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:36 am

Ophelia had a bit of a sweet tooth, so it was only natural that she'd preffer her coffee with a bit of milk and sugar in it. Not too much, but just enough to give it a creamy and bittersweet taste to it.

As for the conversation at hand, Ophelia visibly paled. "I've been hearing some...disturbing murmurings here and there." she admitted after perhaps a moment of hesitation. "There is going to be a war amongst my kind. Supposedly, issues from the last civil war have heated up again and the people wish to be united once more. That would not normally bother me, as humans wage war against one another frequently, but I've heard news of certain enemy settlements getting their hands on nuclear weaponry." Her tone of voice was quiet, so that the servants would not overhear much. To be fair, though, it wasn't like any of them knew what nuclear weaponry was. "These are mostly rumors, though, so take them with a grain of salt." Still, she didn't look too pleased by the news.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 am

((That 4chords link I gave you? I take it back. Use this instead. XD All the stuff straight from the source and has far more than the DA group. I also gave you the link for the last page of the archives so you can start from the beginning without hassle. 8D ))

Kaistern gripped one of her hands with his free one. "Do you want to go back and find out what's going on?" he asked. He didn't look sad that she might be leaving, but just as concerned about such a dilemma. From what Ophelia had told him, even he knew that nukes were bad news.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 am

{Thanks~ ^.^}

"If you don't mind." Ophelia would probably visit settlements other than her own as well, for she wasn't going to get the full picture from just her relatively small zombie-infested hometown. Well, at least she would make sure to write frequently.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 am

"Alright. I'll see if I can't come with you." Kaistern said giving her a small kiss on the cheek. Certainly as good a time as any to go and try to make a good impression.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 am

"If you come along, I will be visiting more than my own village. Most humans have a...poor preposition towards magical creatures." Considering the reception her already imperialistic people recieved, it was no wonder. Still, with the customs of this world, it was also no wonder that they were seen as barbarians by most due to their lack of magical affinity.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am

"I know. We just have to take these things one small step at a time." Considering their reputation, it was obvious the humans wouldn't start liking demons overnight. There was a lot of work to be done.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 am

"True." Ophelia did not yet mention the possibility that, for an optimal outcome, she may have to go on her own campaign to conquer the human lands herself. With the other potential human leaders, there was absolutely no guarantee that there would not be total warfare between human and magical kind. Still, as smart as Kaistern was, she did not doubt that he would catch on to this intent of her's if things went particularly bad in their travels.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 am

"At least your village already knows me a little." Kaistern said with a small chuckle. Last time they went he was like a kid in a candy store and they even made a stop for sweets. By the end of the day, some had managed to warm up to him, at least a little.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games