Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 7, 4, 9, 6, 3, 4, 3, 7 Total: 51 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
๐”พ๐•ช๐•ก๐•ค๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Competitive on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Playersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is my first game as Vice Captain and I'm going to royally suck, I know it.' spacespac

เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy was in the air as soon as the Ref released the Quaffle, jaw tight, eyes on the red ball. She reached out, hoping to start the game off on a good note, but not feeling particularly confident that she'd pull it off... belatedly, she realized that she was playing against Daniel. How had that not occurred to her already? Her eyes narrowed; she hadn't spotted him on the field, but then, she hadn't really been paying much attention. Too busy being annoyed. The fourth year's brow wrinkled. She had no doubt her boyfriend was going to give her a run for her money... she could at least try to do the same to him, right?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’

User Image

Ravenclaw Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 13
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: โค โค โค
                                                          โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                          Post to the Goal: 0/3
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 7, 7, 8, 4, 7, 6, 4, 3 Total: 60 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:34 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sฯƒะผั” ั‚ะฝฮนะธษขs scัฮฑั‚cะฝ ั‚ะฝั” sฯ…ัา“ฮฑcั” ฯ‰ะฝฮนโ„“ั” ฯƒั‚ะฝั”ัs sั‚ัฮนะบั” ฮฑั‚ ั‡ฯƒฯ…ั sฯƒฯ…โ„“

User Image

Camila braced herself for the few moments while the world stood still. Then it all changed. The balls were released, and both beaters and seekers swarmed in the background while she, and the other chasers, gunned it for the quaffle. Camila had stolen into the lead of her other serpents, chubby fingers outstretched in hopes of snatch the red ball away from the Ravenclaw girl that opposed her.

[Translations://xXxXx]

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
              โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆ First Year Chaserโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
              AC: 12
              HP โ•โ• โ•โ• โ•โ• 100%
              (+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying)
              (0/3)

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:37 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sฯƒะผั” ั‚ะฝฮนะธษขs scัฮฑั‚cะฝ ั‚ะฝั” sฯ…ัา“ฮฑcั” ฯ‰ะฝฮนโ„“ั” ฯƒั‚ะฝั”ัs sั‚ัฮนะบั” ฮฑั‚ ั‡ฯƒฯ…ั sฯƒฯ…โ„“

User Image

โ€Ha!โ€ She bolted. Her fingers had managed to seize its corners tight enough to swoop it out of the air and tuck it under her arm. She hugged it close to her chest as she made her way further down the pitch and kept an eye on her teammates. (And the bludgers, too.)

(1/3)

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

โ˜ฉHonesty didn't get me ฮฑะธรฟเธฌั’ั”ะณั”, โ˜ฉ
                                          โ˜ฉI know cause I ัฮตฮฑโˆ‚ it in your diary.โ˜ฉ
                                          โ˜ฉTake a ฯฮนะธยขะฝ of แนกฮฑโ„“ฯ„ with every word that I แนกฮฑรฟโ˜ฉ

Jaslyn shot into the air the minute the game was called. Immediately she began searching for the snitch. Red eyes were wide and she was ready to chase after any glint of gold she noticed.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                          AC: 18
                                          Modifiers: (+8 for Spotting) (+8 for Catching)
                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          -/3 catching up
                                          -/2 attempts

0-

โ˜ฉAll I เธฌเธ„เธ าญ is to feel ฮฑโ„“ฮนฮฝฮต but I'm dying on the ฮนะธแนกฮนโˆ‚ฮต.โ˜ฉ
                                          โ˜ฉAnd I've wasted all my าญเน€เน“ั” just waiting on a ยขรธะผฯัรธะผฮนแนกฮตโ˜ฉ
                                          โ˜ฉState the รธะฒฮฝฮนรธฯ…แนก, there's nothing more I ca แนกฮฑรฟ.โ˜ฉ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Beater โ™ซ Single โ™ซ

Don't wanna let you เน”เนเธฌเธ  but I am ั’ั”เนƒเนƒ bound.
                                                        ฯ‚เธขะณาญเธ„เน€เธ โ€™เธฃ call is the เนƒเธ„เธฃาญ of all.
                                                        When the lights า“เธ„เน”ั” out all the เธฃเน€เธ เธ ั”ะณเธฃcrawl.

Ver watched as her Vice Captain missed the toss up to a first year and frowned. She immediately moved into action though. First year or not the girl was getting hit. If she could get the toss up against the VC she either was very good or had some damn good luck. Either way not good news for Ravenclaw. Ver chased after a bludger, and swung, aiming it at Camila.

OOC: Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 20
                                                        Modifiers: (+8 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-

When you feel my ั’ั”เธ„าญ, look into my ั”าฑั”เธฃ.
                                                        Itโ€™s where my เน”ั”เน“เนเธ เธฃ hide. It is dark เน€เธ เธฃเน€เน”ั”.
                                                        No matter what we เน’ะณั”ั”เน”. We still are made of ๏ปฎะณั”ั”เน”.
                                                        Donโ€™t get too ฯ‚เนƒเนเธฃั”, this is my ะบเน€เธ ๏ปฎเน”เนเน“ come.

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is my first game as Vice Captain and I'm going to royally suck, I know it.' spacespac

เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy glared as the kid came out of nowhere and got the ball before she could; wait, seriously? That tiny a** little brat had gotten the Quaffle? Oh, this was so pathetic... and then, something in the blue-haired Ravenclaw snapped. She grit her teeth, and instead of feeling pathetic, she was mad. This. Was. Ridiculous! She'd practiced so damn hard! She wrote the kid's success to dumb luck, beginner's luck, and the fact that her tiny size had meant she could get to the ball quick and without Gypsy even noticing. Her eyes flashed bright red as she took off after the kid, reaching out for a steal.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’

User Image

Ravenclaw Vice Captain
                                                          โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                          Final Roll: 11 MISS
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 pm

User Image

User Image

She nearly cussed; she wanted to shout obscenities from the top of her lungs. And godsโ€”she wanted to laugh. She wanted to laugh straight in the other girls face for missing, again, and sped off even quicker towards the goal posts. She knew she wouldn't make it much farther though, right around here was when she usually messes it. She bristled her lip, glanced over her shoulder; she'll get it this time, dammit. She will.

(2/3)

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’

spaceGypsy frowned; she'd barely missed the girl. Damn kid was quick... and tiny. Really, really tiny. Gypsy sighed, ignoring that really, the kid was a far cry from tiny. Hell, she was a first year; first years were all tiny, right? But whatever! She took off again, hoping she'd do better this time. She needed to stop chalking it up to luck; clearly, her luck sucked. She'd have to compensate with skill... that she didn't have. But, she'd pretend she did, until she actually did. Fake it 'til you make it... because the Vice Captain was not allowed to suck.

เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’

User Image

Ravenclaw Vice Captain
                                                          โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                          Final Roll: 4 MISS LULZ EPIC FAIL OTL
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:03 pm

User Image

User Image

She gave a glance over her shoulder just in time to watch the blue haired girl miss another attempt at a steal. Well, now, she certainly hadn't expected that. The adrenaline was starting to pump from brain to muscle as it flowed in her veins. She was so close now! The goal posts were just behind that keeper. She skidded to a halt, barely gave herself a chance to line up her shot in case she might get stolen from and aimed for the far left hoop, the one that the keeper seemed farther from.

(3/3)

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image
๐”ผ๐•”๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Athletic...? on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Neutralspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Another game...' spacespac

โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ 

spaceEcho was in the air and in front of the goals as soon as the balls were in play, watching as his sister tried (and failed) to get the ball from a first year on the Slytherin team. He fought the urge to swear; Gypsy's flying was already getting hectic. She was pissed. Great. When the first year made it to the scoring zone, he moved into position, reaching out to catch the score attempt. Apparently, the girl was better at holding the ball than throwing it. Her throw had been pretty weak; it'd be easy to block.

โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ 

User Image

Position: Keeper
                                                          Modifiers: (+5 to Saves)
                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                          โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                          Final Roll: 21 SAVE
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
๐”ผ๐•”๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Athletic...? on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Neutralspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Another game...' spacespac

โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ 

spaceEcho caught the ball with ease; he considered for all of a second passing to his sister, but she was in such a foul mood she'd probably miss the pass, and be even more pissed. Instead, he called out, "Xavier! Catch!" and tossed the ball to the older boy. Hopefully he'd have more luck than Gypsy had.

โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ 

User Image

Position: Keeper
                                                          Modifiers: (+5 to Saves)
                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                          โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the bloodโ€™s run stale

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Fแดแดœส€แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€

Xavier had shot up into the air as soon as the whistle sounded. He'd watched the score attempt as well as Gypsy's mounting frustration and shook his head. Catching the quaffle, he shot off, going directly for the Slytherin goal.

AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +6, Scoring +6
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: # # #
                                                1/3

Thinking: And the Slytherin captain looks mad. Great, I'm gonna be bludgeoned...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image
                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                  Closer to the edge
                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                  Always wondering why youโ€™re here

User Image
                                  ๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ || ๐”–๐”ข๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐‘‘ ๐”œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ || ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

Ashley was in the air and followed behind Camila waiting to see how the first year would do. When she didn't score, he went after the older Ravenclaw boy, reaching out himself to try and grab the quaffle. After all, Slytherin needed to get it to get a chance at the cup.

Modifiers: +3 to stealing, +3 to scoring
                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                  Lives: {X} {x} {x}
                                  -/3

Thinking: Well, I doubt I did anything to piss him off...
                                  OOC:

All your purposes are gone, nothingโ€™s
                                  Right and nothingโ€™s wrong
                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:26 pm

User Image

User Image

โ€Bloody hells,โ€ she murmured under her breath and grimaced. She threw that like a girl! Wellโ€”she is a girl, but still! Her arms had never felt wimpier and jigglier than that moment. Still, she shook herself out of it and took off down the other side of the pitch. So, perhaps she couldn't shoot, but she was at least decent with stealingโ€”that was much easier. She noticed an older Ravenclaw boy had the quaffle this time, and she zoomed in for a steal.

(0/3)

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image

โ‚ดlัƒั‚ะฝั”า‘ั—ะฟ Pา‘ั”fั”cั‚ || โ‚ดั”vั”ะฟั‚ะฝ ะฃั‘aั || Bั‘aั‚ั”า‘ aะธd Capั‚aั—ะฟ

Darius looked around for a free bludger while he watched the game. Seemed like Jaslyn had the snitch in her sight, which left the task of trying to prevent the other beaters from getting to her. Besides, Ver was aiming at his team, and old flame or no, she needed to be taken out.

AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    Lives: โ“ โ’พ โ’ป โ’บ

Thinking: Well, I know who's going to be doing laps...
                                                    OOC: ...

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games