Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Yokies

Were from Texas. c:

It's definitely really cute. xD I would just be sitting there eating a taco and he would look at me like emotion_kirakira
And if he ever wants juice he'll walk up to you with his cup and just keep saying "juice, juice, juice". xDD He's starting to say please though, which is good, and he always says thank you. :3

I'm glad you're getting some relaxing time. It's too bad your aunt has to start up again, though it's good that you're ignoring it. c:
I always disliked the whole "when I'm gone" thing. I mean sure, if someone dies I will probably be sad about it, but I'm going to keep going. If you didn't help much while alive in the first place that just means I'm going to miss you even less.

User Image User Image

Ah yes, now I remember. Reminds me of the time when I was still reading Nancy Drew. I loved it when they go to Texas; the way the author describes the place, it seems to free and beautiful. Like you can just run wild in their fields xD

Hehe, those googly eyes that you just can't resist. My niece does that too... although she hasn't learned how to speak properly yet. Aww, that's so cute~! "Juice, pwease" emotion_kirakira

Yeah, she does that a lot now since her departure date's coming closer (can't wait!!)
      True, it's very annoying. I mean, they might have been a help to you before, but things change. Sometimes, they're just plain annoying and you can't wait to get rid of them.
      But then, it's kind of sad as well how the present situation can ruin your past. I mean, like when there's no more love left, and it's all enmity and hate. You simply wonder, where did all the good times go to?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 pm
Louisa Iris

Texas can be pretty, yeah. xD And you can run through fields as long as it's not prohibited by the landowner haha.

Yeah, that's the real cute part about it, hearing him say that. xD Juice pwease haha.

That's true, and it really sucks when people hold that over your head. Like, I helped you before! It's like.. yeah, before, doesn't mean now.
Yeah, you really do start to wonder where all the good times went, it really stinks not having them back, but you can always look forward to more good times, at least if you actually want them.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 pm
Yokies

Texas can be pretty, yeah. xD And you can run through fields as long as it's not prohibited by the landowner haha.

Yeah, that's the real cute part about it, hearing him say that. xD Juice pwease haha.

That's true, and it really sucks when people hold that over your head. Like, I helped you before! It's like.. yeah, before, doesn't mean now.
Yeah, you really do start to wonder where all the good times went, it really stinks not having them back, but you can always look forward to more good times, at least if you actually want them.

User Image User Image

Haha, agree to that xD It would be quite a shock to the owner to find someone running like crazy on their property and scaring the s**t out of some cows or horses xD

My niece goes "lolololololol" if she doesn't want to do what you're telling her to do. Sometimes I think they're showing her too much of derp and derpina xD

Exactly! And it doesn't mean that once you did some good to someone, you can hold it forever over them. I mean, you never did those good things to get a slave did you? Unless of course that was your intention, but then you'd be really twisted and all...
      And sometimes, a little space between you can be good as well. You get to really miss the person and realize their importance even more, so it's better when you finally get back together. And you sort of understand your feelings for that person as well. I mean, now I might really hate her, but who knows, I might just eat my words and want her back in the future.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:57 pm
Louisa Iris

Though I'm pretty sure that's happened a good amount of times lol.

Oh god. I can't imagine my son doing that. XD

Yeah, people should never do nice things for others just to get something out of them later. It just makes you a bad person.
Sometimes that can happen yeah. Once a person is gone, you start thinking of good times and you could miss them. Maybe when they come back, they change and you can actually accept them this time.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 pm
Yokies

Though I'm pretty sure that's happened a good amount of times lol.

Oh god. I can't imagine my son doing that. XD

Yeah, people should never do nice things for others just to get something out of them later. It just makes you a bad person.
Sometimes that can happen yeah. Once a person is gone, you start thinking of good times and you could miss them. Maybe when they come back, they change and you can actually accept them this time.

User Image User Image

True.
      Hmm... kind of makes me think: shouldn't couples, even married ones, have some time off from each other? Just a thought. I mean, they spend the rest of their lives together, they're bound to discover all their secrets and come to hate some of them secrets. I dunno... haha, just to make sure that they won't get divorce in the end because the little things just keep on piling up razz

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, all couples should have breaks from one another. Really, in any kind of relationship a break is pretty crucial. If you spend all your time with your friends thing can get boring, if you spend all your time with your significant other you might get on each other's nerves, if you spend all your time with your spouse, you could grow to miss the life you had before them. It's good to have a mix of the two. You need time for yourself, time for your friends, time for your family (whether biological or other), and time for your SO. It's perfectly healthy to not want to spend every waking moment with someone and is definitely encouraged. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:28 pm
Yokies

Yeah, all couples should have breaks from one another. Really, in any kind of relationship a break is pretty crucial. If you spend all your time with your friends thing can get boring, if you spend all your time with your significant other you might get on each other's nerves, if you spend all your time with your spouse, you could grow to miss the life you had before them. It's good to have a mix of the two. You need time for yourself, time for your friends, time for your family (whether biological or other), and time for your SO. It's perfectly healthy to not want to spend every waking moment with someone and is definitely encouraged. xD

User Image User Image

I guess that's the thing that makes it suck here in the Philippines. We're so traditional, and influenced by our religion that it's kind of like a sin to see a husband or a wife having time of their own. I mean, like in my family, they keep on questioning my sister-in-law because she goes out with her friends and leaves her kids, even for just hours. I'm like, What the hell is wrong with that?
      Well, I guess it helps in keeping families whole in a sense that spouses are not tempted to have extramarital affairs (because they're so focused on their families), but sometimes it causes them to live without love... something, which I think, is much more damaging to the kids than divorce or separation.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:33 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, there isn't anything wrong with that at all. It's healthy to be away from people from time to time. You need to have fun with others sometimes, or you start to dislike your life. If it's always the same and there is no change, you're going to feel stuck and bad. Though it is true, it's much more damaging to children to have to see their parents force their relationship rather than just separate. It's hard to see your parents struggle and suffer in a place they don't want to be in, and even more so to have to deal with any arguments or fights you might hear. It's not a healthy environment for a child.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:49 pm
Yokies

Yeah, there isn't anything wrong with that at all. It's healthy to be away from people from time to time. You need to have fun with others sometimes, or you start to dislike your life. If it's always the same and there is no change, you're going to feel stuck and bad. Though it is true, it's much more damaging to children to have to see their parents force their relationship rather than just separate. It's hard to see your parents struggle and suffer in a place they don't want to be in, and even more so to have to deal with any arguments or fights you might hear. It's not a healthy environment for a child.

User Image User Image

Agree, not healthy at all. It's like you'e teaching them to be like that when they grow up and have families of their own.
      I hated it when my parents fought before, even if it's just their usual fights. It's like the end of the world for me... what more if they're really fighting and throwing things at each other?
      God, that must be horrible.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, it's like they don't get that children pick up on that and it carries on into later years.
My mom actually admitted to me that she would constantly throw things at my dad when they were still together. She even put out her arm trying to throw a heavy flower pot at him, because he pushed it back and it knocked her arm out of place. Sad thing is, he actually blamed himself for that and felt bad for it.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 am
Yokies
Yeah, it's like they don't get that children pick up on that and it carries on into later years.
My mom actually admitted to me that she would constantly throw things at my dad when they were still together. She even put out her arm trying to throw a heavy flower pot at him, because he pushed it back and it knocked her arm out of place. Sad thing is, he actually blamed himself for that and felt bad for it.

User Image User Image

Oh dear that sounds awful.
      It's rare to find a woman fighting back here in the Philippines. That's why most of the times, it's usually the women who are getting beaten up by their husbands in fights. I guess it's part of our patriarchal culture... something embedded to us for over hundreds of years.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am
Louisa Iris

You do hear more about husbands/boyfriends beating their SO's here than you hear women doing it, but it's far more common here than in other places. My mom was always a short-tempered woman, she couldn't handle not having her way or being upset by little things, so she'd take it out on my dad, and then when he was gone she'd take it out on us, because once my stepdad entered the picture he was abusive towards her, unlike my dad. You just hear about women being more violent here, I guess. xP

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 am
Yokies

You do hear more about husbands/boyfriends beating their SO's here than you hear women doing it, but it's far more common here than in other places. My mom was always a short-tempered woman, she couldn't handle not having her way or being upset by little things, so she'd take it out on my dad, and then when he was gone she'd take it out on us, because once my stepdad entered the picture he was abusive towards her, unlike my dad. You just hear about women being more violent here, I guess. xP

User Image User Image

Oh my, that's even more awful to hear. I get the feeling that you're closer to your dad than to your mom.
      Just goes to show how unpredictable women can be. You can't really tell how they'll handle a situation. At times, they could be very submissive... at others, they're ready to lash out on you. You could say it's the effect of our hormones, but I just think it's our method to survive. It's like the chihuahua. Even though it's the smallest dog, it's still the fiercest.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:27 am
Louisa Iris

Well, to be honest I wasn't really close to either of them. My dad was deported while I was in middle school, and he wasn't really around all the time before then because my mom only let him pick me up if he brought her money, which being an illegal immigrant, as hard to come by for him. So it was tough to get close to either of them, so I wouldn't say that I was/am.
Yeah, it's the same for both sexes though. You never know how the individual will react. Sometimes things are more common in either sex, but you just never know how the person really is. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 am
Yokies

Well, to be honest I wasn't really close to either of them. My dad was deported while I was in middle school, and he wasn't really around all the time before then because my mom only let him pick me up if he brought her money, which being an illegal immigrant, as hard to come by for him. So it was tough to get close to either of them, so I wouldn't say that I was/am.
Yeah, it's the same for both sexes though. You never know how the individual will react. Sometimes things are more common in either sex, but you just never know how the person really is. xD

User Image User Image

Really? Well, that's sad for him. I'm sure he must have wanted to stay longer with you guys, but in his situation, it must have been real tough for him.
      That is true, but I tend to think that women are fiercer xD I dunno, I just think that because they become mothers, it makes them fiercer than males. Mothers are ready to lash out on anybody who messes with their kids, whereas dads don't really lash out the same way that women does. That's why I like men who treat their children as if they're their mothers. It shows how much you care and love your kid because fathers are always fathers by faith.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games