Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was filling out a few papers for Jones and his shop. A piece of his hair stuck out as he tried to slick it back. "So how are the uniforms Yuki?" Hibiki said going to Yuki and the kids.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki smiled as she was putting needles into the twins shirts and pants."good I just need to mke them alittle bit smaller."The twins fidgets scared the needle would it them.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed as he saw the children move "Its alright you two the needle won't hurt you, your mom will make sure it won't." He said getting the list of things they needed for the twins supplies ready. He was still tired but, not as my ask Luu who was dozing off near the TV.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm
domoarigato12

The twins looked at their father and nodded.They moved around alittle and sighed.Yuki smiled and looked at him "Want me to go shopping with you?"She asked him.She took off the twins school shirts and placed them next to her sewing machine as well as their pants.They got dress and went to look at Luu.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki looked at Yuki "Ah if you want, i was only going to the market. Seems like most of the things on the list are available there." He said putting on his sweater as he but away his glasses. Luu lightly snored as she dozed off on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki got up and grabbed his hand"Let me go with you,my parents can take care of the twins and Luu while we are gone.'She said to him.'We can use this time to be like a date."She said to him softly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki flustered lightly "Well...if you insist. Alright then get your things and ask your parents before we go." He said making sure Luu didn't fall off the couch. He smiled at the twins as he did so  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki nodded and kissed him quickly.She ran upstairs and took a quick shower.Se got dress and went to her parents room"HEy mom and dad me and Hibiki are going shipping can you guys watch the kids."She asked them."Sure yuki,just be safe."Said her father.She nodded and left their room."OKay i'm ready."She sad.The twins smiled"Bye mom and dad."They said  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded as he kissed the kids on the head "be safe you two and don't start trouble." He said as he took Yukis hand and walked out with her. "Since its not far lets just walk." He said as he started walking with Yuki,  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm
domoarigato12

The twins nodded and closed the door as soon as they left.Yuki smiled and held his hand as they walked."And if we don't want to walk we can just fly.'She said as she held his arm.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:29 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed "Yeah but I prefer walking, my wings aren't able to fly anymore. They're pretty damaged, I don't mind just as long as I can walk with you." He said petting her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and giggled as he petted her head."I still fee like we are in highschool when you pet me like that."She said to him.She remembered all of their years together from the day they met to their very first christmas with the twins.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm
kyonko Banyez

"back then you were easy to pet" He said in a smile matter. He thought about the fond memories they had. "Oh yeah did you tell your parents about our plan for another kid." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:37 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki looked up at him"Well I'm still easy to pet since I'm still shorter than you."She said.She listened to him and blushed brightly."No I still haven't told them.Z"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was amazed "really? Huh, I would've thought you had told them" He said in a curious matter. Usually they would know they're plans by now. It was a block away to the market.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff