Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 pm
((Well, I could start naming things haha. Yeah... BACON IS AWESOME!!!))

Atta had just finished applying the dressings when she heard her name from above her. Immediately she tensed when she recognized the voice she looked up a little more relaxed until she noticed Jake had nose bombed towards her.She tried covering herself from his incoming but instead was tackled. She coughed slightly and looked up at him. Blushing slightly she gave him a look of, 'what the hell was that for' and sighed. "I guess I should get used to that sometime... What can I do for you?" She asked. She had meant the being tackled. This wasn't the first time nor would it probably be the last.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm
shabatha

(mmmmm Bacon)
Xavier chuckled he knew his master thought of a fantastic idea and Xavier knew he was going to like to have his abilities finally tested to the fullest. he saw cassandra hit her head on a table he got up and walked over and extended his hand to her  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:37 pm
((Man now I want Bacon....))

Cassandra snapped out of her... Delirium and took Xavier's hand. "S-sorry... I was taken by surprise..." She said quietly as she stood up. She stopped rubbing her head and looked quizzically at him. "How do you control the power?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm
Xavier pondered for a moment "Well the Best way to control power would be the obvious answer...practice" he said as he walked towards the window "But in our case the best would be to find your inner air" he said to cassandra  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm
Cassandra listened closely. "What... Is the Inner Air?" She asked curiously. Did that mean the power she kept touching but wasn't able to do anything with? Or did it mean a different thing entirely.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:43 pm
"The Inner Air is the wavelength of your Power" Xavier Explained "The best way to explain is that for me to show you" He lifted his hand and a small breeze emitted from his hand "You feel the Cold Breeze, That is my Inner air. When i first started i could not figure out What my air was thus not knowing meaning i didnt know my wavelength also meaning i couldnt not control my Powers." he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:35 pm
((I like how this isn't the first time that Jake just randomly decides to tackle Atta XD))

Jake couldn't help but chuckle as he got off of Atta so that she could stand up. "Sorry, I truely can't resist tackling you when I come up with what I truely believe to be a genius idea." He said with a smile as he rested against a nearby tree. "I was wondering if you would be willing to pit your top student, Aizith I believe you told me her name was, and my top student, Xavier, in a battle to the death. Or at least as close to that as we can. I figure seeing as to how our students are completely different elements, it would be a good way to test their abilities to adapt as well as to see where their limits are." He explained with his smile growing ever wider as he explained his idea.

((see nothing bad happened to Atta, well aside from being tackled.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm
Cassandra nodded thinking she understood. She sat back in her seat and started concentrating again on finding her Inner Air. She hoped that this would work. She started thinking about what she was feeling as she reached out to touch the power mentally again. It was warm. Like a summer breeze. Not like the breezes she often felt at home. She smiled softly and touched the power now understanding some more. A breeze seemed to shift through the room slightly before she lost her concentration and it disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta stood and put her hand on her chin thoughtfully. "To be honest, she is in a grove by herself over in that direction. From the feelings of the trees she is not in the best of moods at the moment. Almost sad... I don't think her injury has healed so well either." She said thoughtfully. She was worried about her student but her eyes lit up with the emergence of an idea. "What if I were to create some Earth golems like the ones I just finished sparring against for him? That would be close to what Aizith could do injured." She offered.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 pm
Jake got serious at the mention of Atta's student's injury. It brought back the memories of the battle. Up until then he had managed to successfully suppress them for the moment. He let out a very small sigh as he listened to Atta's idea. It wasn't all that bad an idea, not really. It would still give Xavier the type of battle he wanted and hopefully settle down his craving for the meantime. The only thing he didn't like about the idea was that, unlike Atta's student and people in general, golems weren't able to push their own limits. At least as far as Jake was aware of they weren't. Having an actual earth student in the ring with him would be more ideal seeing as to how they would, hopefully, push eachother to try and do better and come out on top. But Atta had a good point. "Okay then. I guess I can settle for the golems for now. But I would still like to pit our students against eachother some day to see who comes out on top. Then we can find out who is the better teacher and which element is stronger." He said, adding the last part as a playful jibe.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am
Atta smiled some as she gave him a playful glare. "wwell if that's what you want then why don't you and I figure out which element is better?" she said playfully tossing a rock his way. She chuckled before starting towards Jake's class room. Jake had no idea on the power her golems could use... When instructed as so. She mentally shrugged. Maybe when Aizith was better. Her pupil was still severely hurt and wasn't doing very well mentally either. Letting a little bit of power exude from her, atta created a small flower creature to watch over her student.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:02 pm
[[Sorry guys. I was at Pax East all weekend long and I had no internet access on the train from Thursday until Tuesday. SO YAY FINALLY BEING ALE TO POST!]]

"Time can heal all? Time can't heal me. It can't heal everything. Titan will not let me forget what I have done. I can tell that. That is why my shoulder will not heal no matter what. That is why he is letting me remember every single moment. He won't let me forget!" Aizith stood up, her eyes blazing bright with anger. She knew her Master was worried about her, and she could sense her Master nearby. Her Master was training hard, and here she was crying over stupid stuff. "I should go..." Aizith muttered, holding her shoulder and closing her eyes. She winced in pain as she moved the trees farther apart, and tried to move closer to the man she was talking to in the trees. "I'm sorry. This must not be the reason you came into the forest to hear me worry and cry about my problems. I'm sorry, I should be going." she said softly, trying to catch some glimpse of the man.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm
(You got to go to Pax!? Lucky)
"Titan," he said the name unable to keep the bitterness from his voice. "Then I guess you were one chose by him. To devote your life to uphold his word and teachings and to defend the world that they have created. They demand everything and what do they give in return? Powers that they expect you to devote your life to honing so you can uphold their word? And still when you have given everything they still treat you like trash. Even tough we haven't talked for long, I can hear the regret and pain in your voice. I can tell you truly care about your mistakes and what you have done. Anyone can see that and yet your gods demand that you be punished even further for simply wanting to please them more? Are these the true colors of the gods that the world sees as divine and just? And yet so many still follow them blindly."  

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm
Ultima Asterodea
"It's an unusual color, but it could happen because of certain things related to the flame itself..." Sera examined it, looking back on her knowledge of flame colors. A flame usually has a medium color of scarlet, but this one, it's pure. She gave a smile to Edward. "I don't know why it's like that, but why don't you go ahead and find a use for it?"

((Sorry it took me so long to post. I've been really busy))

Edward nodded. He focused on the flame, and started to imagine it dancing in the palm of his hands. It started to move around in his hand a little, like a twirl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm
Aizith stepped out from her grove, and kept growing closer to his voice. "I didn't deserve to be hurt. My shoulder doesn't heal and it's not my fault that I was trying to help. Master Atta does not deserve the wounds that will not heal. She does not deserve this harsh treatment. I've even heard rumors that Ifrit is rather cruel to Master Amaya. I don't understand what I have done wrong? What have we done, when we did the best we could? How could I have been coolheaded and calm when I watched everyone just...die? Why? I don't want anymore pain. I've already had enough of it, and I'm still in pain." Aizith gripped her shoulder tighter. "And if I just do what I think is right, it's wrong. What have I done?"  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm
Even though Zane did not condone the actions of the previous night and did not have much hand in the planing of it or the actual attack itself, but he still felt responsible for what had happened. Everyone, was being fooled by the so called divine deities and that included those who followed them. There were good people among that group and he know it. Maybe the students of the academies were not allowed to see the suffering of the many people and only shown those who were protected but how could the masters also not see? It was something he didn't understand. "Many people, like you, have do nothing wrong and are being punished for no reason. Many scream out in pain and pray desperately for the help of the gods but all of it falls on deaf ears. This has been going on for far longer than anyone can realize and yet no one who has power dare say a word about it."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff