Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 pm
"Be my guest." She replied. "Hey, John. We've decided we're not going to kill each other, so there is no reason for you two to do the same. So you can go ahead and quit that, unless you just like making weird poses and glaring at each other."

"Aww... and here I was getting all excited for nothing." John jested with a pout before letting out a small chuckle.

"You know what. Screw it. Wrestle your new little muscle buddy for all I care. Just don't bother me or get yourself killed." She told John.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm
"thank you" Liam said sarcastically, he stepped passed John and took one of the crew members seat "are you sure you know how to fly this thing? It's pretty outdated..." He wiped the dust off one of the dials, nostalgia brushing over him as he did.

Shepard followed behind Liam, scoffing as he waved John off. He took a spare seat and pulled out his book, if there weren't going to be any problems then he could 'relax'.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:32 pm
"You realize that you are asking me this after I've driven this thing for about an hour, right? Yes. I know how to fly this thing." She said, sounding slightly irritated. "And just so there is no confusion later, yes, you are my prisoner. It's not going to be the other way around." She said, still flying the ship. "And if your nice, I might let you join my crew. Muscle man over there can make a good soldier, but I think that you'll probably have to start sweeping floors as a cabin boy, prince." She jested.

John said nothing and took a seat on the floor, still between them and Priscilla. He seemed to be in meditation as they continued to travel in the skies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 pm
Liam didn't respond, he simply lay his head on his hand and watched the skies. "Sweep floors? Would you like me to clean your shoes as well mistress?" He said, putting emphasis on the 'mistress' then he scoffed "like I'd ever willingly join your crew..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm
Priscilla was silent for a moment. "John." She muttered.

"I understand." John replied, gripping the floor.

Priscilla let go of the helm, letting the direction go wild. She then proceeded to walk over to Liam, lifted her hand, let out a resounding 'smack' against his face before going back and taking a hold of the ship, just as it started taking a nose dive and barely saving it before it went too far and crashed into the ground. Most of the crew was now in complete shock, praying they wouldn't die, though both John and Priscilla were unusually calm as the ship stabilized and regained its height.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:12 pm
Liam rubbed his cheek, he couldn't believe how hard she had just smacked him, he simply stared at her as she returned to the helm. He curled his lips trying not to curse at her.

Shepard simply laughed quietly behind his book.

[~hehe, ok i need sleep. Night heart ]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 pm
((Ok. Goodnight! ))

Hector continued to steer the ship. She was irritated by how slow it was, even when utilizing the lower air currents. At the very least, she could see Mithra growing closer as they finally started flying over water. It made her a bit nervous since she was used to flying over land, but she ignored her discomfort and continued forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:38 am
Liam looked ahead, an island was coming into view, he couldn't make out the landmarks. He turned to Hector 'what are you after?' he thought to himself, but whatever it was, he knew it wouldn't end well for him or Norra...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:50 am
(( *yawn* Morning ))

Hector finally arrived at the island and landed. Following her, 5 ships from the royal armada landed as well. "Welcome to Mithra." She smiled. "Congratulations. You get to witness a monumental moment in history."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:37 pm
Liam couldn't react enou when he saw Mithra coming into view "Hector!" He yelled, wanting to get her attention "if there's one thing more important to Norra the money it's Mithra...you have to rethink what you're doing..." Of course he was hiding something but he just needed to get her away from the island.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 pm
[~i probably won't be able to post till later]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm
((Back from mass! ... and ok. ^_^ ))

"You have five seconds to give me a good reason why I should stop now." She said, hoping to God that there wasn't a barrier or something around Mithra.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 pm
((Going to bed. Goodnight.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 am
[~sweet dreams <3]

Liam tried to think of something, of way to make Hector stop. His mind was a complete blank, he stared back at Hector "...please...don't" he muttered before hanging his head in shame.

Shepard stood up next to Liam "Hector, are you sure of what you are doing?" He asked with a raised brow.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 am
((Morning!))

"They are orders from my king. So unless you have a good reason, one that can convince my king, I will keep going, even if it costs me my life." She replied. "So tell me the truth. Now!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games