Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki felt like he didn't help at all. Actually, it seemed like he made matters worse. He didn't mean to... Maybe if he wasn't so nervous, then he would be able to think better...
Yuki blinked then looked up at Amelia. He blushed a bit, before a smile appeared on his face. "Yeah... You're right... I don't think Ezekiel would want my appearance changed at all... Especially on our wedding day..." He blushed at his own words, before smiling to himself. Yeah... This feeling was nice... The feeling that he was going to be with Ezekiel... Together with his beloved... His fiancé... His husband in only a short time... The feeling made him have butterflies in his stomach.

OOC:

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxBoth stylist awed at this and smiled at each other. "I know exacltly what to do!" The hair stylist exclaimed. She then went shuffling through her bag pulling out; a straightener, a comb, hair spray, and hair gel. And began to work with Yuki hair.

The make up stylist then looked at Yuki's blushing face and practically fell in love with it. "Aww so cute, it's perfect!" This stylist also went through her bag bringing out; some blush, and eye make up. He already had natural beauty, she was just going to be hightlighting some areas. Like his eyes and his blushing cheeks. Both ladies worked seamlessly together. Not once getting in each others way. When they finished, the hair sylist was putting the last piece. A elegant white flower hair clip. Then they turned Yuki around infront of a mirror so he could see himself.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I think this hair style is perfect and the flower clip will go with the dress. What do you think?

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki closed his eyes and let the people do their job. They seemed to be inspired... And he felt happy. This was wonderful.
Yuki opened his eyes to look at himself in the mirror. They widened at his reflection. "Is... Is that me?" He asked, staring at his reflection in disbelief. He looked... So amazing! These people knew what they were doing! And they were great at it. He looked at the two women and smiled. "Thank you so much!" He thanked them.

OOC: Ooooooh!! I like it! Great! Fantastic!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxThe ladies smiled then had the other girls take a seat and began to work on there make up and hair. They gave them a similar look, but all had a little bit of curls in their hair. When they finished they had ten minutes before needing to walk down aisle. Ezekiel was getting even more nervous. He tried avoiding it by thinking about his lovely Yuki walking down that rose petal path in a stunning dress looking as beautiful as ever. The princes face began to flush a reddish pink as he thought this. Then his butler came in.

"Master, gentlemen it's time to head out. Groomsmen we need to partner you up with a bridesmaid." He told the standing in the door way. Suddenly the princes nerves returned. His friend Ryuichi came up next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Ezekiel, it'll be fine." He told him with a smile before he quickly leaned over and kissed princes cheek. Ezekiel Looked at his friend a bit shocked. Before he could ask or say anything Nezumi came between them wrapping hims arms around there shoulders.

"Whaooo! Finally, let's get this show on the road!" He yelled walking the two out of the room. Ezekiel tried getting out of his friends grasp to talk to Natsu. He is Yuki's best friend, he want s to at least get to know him, see what he is like besides being the quiet one.

Amelia then lead the bridesmaids out of their room telling Yuki to wait for Takami to lead him. When they met up in the hall. Ezekiel walked out on his own. Amelia was paired with Ryuichi next, not wanting anything to do with Nezumi at the moment. Then Arika and Natsu was pair, and last was Nezumi and Konota. Mr. Takami went to the girls dressing room and got Yuki.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Yay alright now time to hurry along to the wedding. What will happen after words?

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki watched everyone leave. Then, he was all alone. That was when he began to grow very nervous. He began to pace. Calm down Yuki... Calm down... Everything will be fine.... Everything will be- "Gah!" He cried out when he ran into a wall. He rubbed his nose then sighed. He was more nervous than he thought...
Yuki looked over and saw his reflection in the mirror. He wondered if Ezekiel would like it.... Would he like it? Would he hate it? Would he kiss his cheek and whisper "you're beautiful" in his ear? Yuki's face turned bright red when he thought of that last part. Oooooh...! Calm down Yuki....! He thought to himself.
Yuki looked up when Mr. Takami walked into the room. It was time... Yuki began to have butterflies in his stomach as he walked out of the room and into position to where he would be walking down the aisle. His heart raced. Calm down... Calm down... He kept reminding himself. However, it didn't seem to be working.

OOC: Oooooooohhh.... I don't know... Smexy smexy maybe? Oh gosh, pervy Yoshi. >///<

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel was standing next to the pastor watching as every one walked in. He notice Arika and Natsu looked great together. Why aren't they a couple yet? He asked himself, but than ignored it. It's not important at the moment. What is important is the wedding. The music then changed to the traditional Here Come the Bride. Ezekiel's eyes lit up and looked at the entrance to see his beloved.

Takami was still back with Yuki letting the music play a bit, but before he sent Yuki out he asked him something. "Master if you're too nervous to walk alone out there. Would you like me to go with you?" Ezekiel asked him to do this for him, he didn't want Yuki to be scared or nervous about being in front of strangers, plus having the wedding broadcast over the entire country.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Well of coarse on there honey moon after the wedding it's going to get naughty, and be romantic. One problem...where are they going to go?! Privet Island or something?

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:18 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki waited, then heard the music that was indicating that is was his turn to walk. He looked over when Mr. Takami began to speak. A small smile came onto his face and he nodded. "Y-yes please..." He said, his voice a little shakey. After a deep breath, he began to walk down the aisle with the butler.
There were "oohs" and "ahs" through out the audience when Yuki walked out. He looked really beautiful... As the crowd stared at him, Yuki could feel his cheeks burning from embarrassment. Did he really look that good? He glanced up and saw Ezekiel waiting at the end. He looked so handsome in a tux... His appearance made Yuki relax a little...
As he neared the prince, he felt his nerves diminishing slowly. He grew more relaxed... When they finished their walk, Yuki thanked Mr. Takami and stood next to Ezekiel. He smiled at him shyly. "You look wonderful..." He told him quietly, loud enough for only him to hear.

OOC: Hmmm.... Yeah yeah! A private island would be amazing! That way they could be aloooooone. emotion_awesome

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxOnce Ezekiel saw Yuki he couldn't take them off him. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks as he watched his love coming closer. He did notice Takami with him...barely. He was paying to much attention to Yuki. As the prince stared at Yuki, Ryuichi was beginning to get a little jealous...maybe a lot. He knew Ezekiel longer and had feelings for him longer too, yet Yuki came along and ruined Ryuichis chance. But the prince looked so happy, and Yuki is the cause of it. "Should I stay silent?" Ryuichi whispered to himself.

The prince then turned and looked at Ryuichi. "Did you say something?" He asked and his friend shook his head with a light smile. Ezekiel smiled back before looking back at Yuki. Takami then handed Yuki to Ezekiel and gave him a wink after Yuki thanked him. The butler took his seat as the prince stared down at his love smiling. His soft blush became more noticeable at the males comment. He then leaned down and whispered in Yuki's ear. "But you look absolutely beautiful my love." He stood back up straight still smiling. The music then stopped and the pastor began to welcome everyone for coming.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Hehe alright! ♥♥♥ Oh there might be a little drama in this wedding uh-oh.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:49 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki couldn't stop himself from blushing when Ezekiel whispered in his ear. He glanced up at him, a smile placed on his lips. This was wonderful... It feels like they came a long way... Yuki could still remember the first day he found out that he was going to be married to the prince. Oh how shocked he was! It didn't seem real! It still didn't feel real to him at this moment.... A lot happened in the last week. It didn't even feel like a week. It felt like months, years even. Love was odd.
Yuki averted his attention away from Ezekiel. He listened to the pastor as he spoke. His heart began to speed up out of nerves and excitement. Soon now... Very soon... They would be married. Husband and "wife." The thought made Yuki blush a bit. "Wife" huh... He thought to himself. He was always told he would make a good wife... It didn't make sense to him though. Wife? But he was a guy! Now, it made sense at what those people were talking about... Kind of.

OOC: Whaaaaaaat?? Oh nooooo! Bad bad baaaad! Who would dare start drama at a wedding? >_> Apparently Ryuichi would.... Shame shame.
By the way, sorry it sounds like I am rambling. I am in a slight hurry.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel chuckled softly seeing Yuki blush. It always made him feel better seeing that face. The pastor continued on for awhile. Soon he asked for the rings. Ezekiel's little cousin came up holding them on a pillow. Ezekiel bent down and patted his cousins head before picking up one of the rings. He then took the ring and placed it on Yuki's finger. "I Prince Ezekiel Larazo, take you, Yuki Kanamaki, to be my lawfully wedded queen, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Yeah um does the preacher ask before or after the ring thing if them two shouldn't be wed. I think it's after. It seems right? If anyone believes these two should not be wed, say now, or forever hold your peace. And if nothing then he goes I now pronounce you husband and wife. In our case King and Queen of Magrathea

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed when the rings came out and Ezekiel took his hand, saying those sweet words. Then, it was Yuki's turn. Yuki thanked the boy with the rings then took the last one. He gently took Ezekeil's left hand, placing the ring on his ring finger. "I Yuki Kanamaki, take you, Ezekiel Larzo, to be my lawfully wedded king, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." He repeated, shyly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. He glanced up at Ezekiel once again, blushing, feeling a bit embarrassed, but a little happy.

OOC: Umm.... It sounds about right... Yeah, yeah.
Wait... My friend just told me they do that after the actual ceremony... Oops... Oh well.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled before averting his attention to the pastor. "Now is there anyone you believes these two shall not be wed, then speak now or forever hold your peace." Ryuichi looked around seeing if anyone would object just so he didn't have to. No one dared to. "If there is non then-"

"WAIT!" Ryuichi yelled stepping out of his line. The crowd gasped shocked anyone would inturrup a royal wedding.

"Ryuichi, what are you doing?" The prince asked completely confused. Ezekiel looked at Yuki silently saying he is sorry before returning his attention to his friend.

"Ezekiel, please don't marry Yuki." Another gasp went through the crowd. "

"Why?" The prince just had to ask.

"Well...the truth Ezekiel is that...I love you, for a long time and I can't stand here watching you marry someone else."
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: After doesn't seem right. Anyways it's going after the rings.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked at the pastor when he began to speak once again. They were so close... Only a few more seconds and- He jumped in surprise when Ryuichi yelled out all of a sudden. His head turned to look at Ezekiel's friend. As his eyes widened, he couldn't help but feel shocked. This man... Loved Ezekiel.... He understood why but.... But.... Yuki loved the prince also... He didn't want to give him up... To anyone.

Yuki stood there then squeezed his eyes shut. Even though he didn't want to, he knew he had to do this. His hand grabbed Ezekiel's then brought him over to Ryuichi. After grabbing Ryuichi's hand, Yuki dragged both the men out of the wedding place. He brought them into a vacant room, then turned to look at them. "Talk here... You two need privacy... I'll.... Think of something to distract everyone..." He said, looking at both of them, his eyes looking sad. He smiled at them. "Make it quick, okay? There are people waiting..." Even though Yuki felt like he was on the verge of tears, he held them back. No. He wouldn't cry. Not now...

As he walked past them, Yuki touched Ryuichi's arm lightly. He looked up at him and smiled, mouthing, "Don't worry, everything will turn out fine." He didn't want this to affect the prince's friendship with his man.... He didn't want to create a conflict... He just.... He just wanted everything to work out between the two.

After a quick smile at Ezekiel and a nod, Yuki left the room and headed back to where the wedding was being held. Once he entered, the whole crowd turned silent. "U-um... I-I apologize... The wedding will be on hold for a few minutes...." There was a commotion in the crowd. "S-so... Um... Please enjoy this performance by my friends Arika and Natsu..." He announced. Arika and Natsu looked at Yuki in disbelief. Yuki looked at him, his eyes pleading. Arika sighed, then nodded. The two walked over to the piano. Natsu sat down on the bench, and Arika stood next to the instrument. As they began to perform, Yuki went back up the aisle. He stood in the place where he did before, growing worried. How would it turn out? Would Ezekiel regect Ryuichi? Would their friendship be ruined? Could... Could Ezekiel possibly have feeling for Ryuichi also? Would the two run away together. Yuki mentally shook his head. No, no. He would think negatively... Everything will turn out alright.

OOC: Poor Yuki...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel was caught a bit off gaurd when Yuki grabbed his and Ryuichi's hand, dragging them into a vacant room. Knowing Yuki he would let Ryuichi have the prince. Yet he decided to have the two talk. Ryuichi was beginning to feel worse about what he just did. Jealously just got the best of him, and now it's this big scene.

Once Yuki left Ezekiel slumpped down in a chair hunched over all depressed. "Are you happy?" The prince said coldly under his breath, but loud enough for the other to hear. Ryuichi bit his lip a little. He didnt quite have a response.

"Ezekiel I jus-"

"You what?!" The prince rose suddening looking at his friend with red eye. "Because of you our wedding has stopped and you upsetted Yuki so much he was about to cry. Maybe she is crying right now!"

Ryuichi looked down. He didn't mean to cause all this. "I'm sorry! I just love you for so long I got jealous." The male admaited about to break down in tears himself. "It's just not fair! I loved you since we were kids yet you go off and find some human, who can't understand everything you have to go through as a vampire and being royal as well."

This only angered the prince. "You have no place to say these things to me!" The prince walked closer to the male pinning him against a wall but not forcefully. He hasn't laid a finger on him. "Yuki isn't human actually, for all his life he believed he was. But he is the one who determains whether the vampire race or hunters our the surpriem rulers." Ryuichi frowned a little.

"So this wedding is to make the vampired on top?" Ryuichi ask and the prince stepped away from him.

"No." This confused Ryuichi. He looked at the prince whose eyes returned to there shade of purple. "My grandfather found Yuki knowing who he is and how important he is once he found him. My grandfather only sought to help him not to deceive him and make our race powerful. He asked Yuki if he will accept the role of marring me, but didn't quite explain what he was doing. Yuki accepted and got money right away. I thought he was some whore just wanting money. I treated him so coldly when I first met him. Yet, this boy only showed kindness. I found out the money was for his grandmothers surgery. Yuki had such a pure and kind heart. He accepted me and my family finding out what we were. He was there for me in the worse of times. I fell in love. I'm sorry Ryuichi but I can't be with you." The prince told him this long story short. Ryuichi was now in tears, not because he couldn't be with the prince, but because he was so foolish. He was so jealous he couldn't see how happy Ezekiel was.

"I'm so sorry." Ryuichi mumbled. Ezekiel smiled and stepped closer to the male as he began to whip away his tears. Ryuichi eyes met the princes and he smiled softly. Even though the prince couldn't be his he was glad he could still be his friend. The prince smiled then leaned forward giving his friend a peck on the lips. Ryuichi face became instantly flushed with a red color when he realized what the prince did. He looked at Ezekiel confused. The prince only smiled. He thought Ryuichi deserved something for loving him for so long.

"Now come on let's get back to the wedding." The prince said wrapping his arm around Ryuichi's shoulder and walking with him out of the room. They came out to see Yuki's friends preforming for the crowd. Natsu playing the piano as Arika sang. When will those two realize they are perfect for each other? The prince thought.

"I know right." Ryuichi responded and chuckled. The prince laughed as well almost forgetting Ryuichi could do that. Ezekiel walked up behind Yuki and took his hand smiling at his bride.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Everything is going to be okay.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Arika and Natsu made the perfect pair. Natsu's piano playing was wonderful, and Arika had a beautiful voice. They had been this kind of team since they were four. They were truely amazing, and everyone knew it.

That was why Yuki asked them to do this. To distract people and to make sure they were having a good time. Yuki didn't have any sort of musical ability, so he was relying on his friends for this. He was glad that they accepted. It was nice to have friends to rely on...

Yuki looked at the time. The prince and his friend had been talking for awhile... He wondered how everything would turn out. Would they fight and not be friends anymore? Yuki didn't want that... They seemed to have known each other for a long time... He didn't want him to be the fall of their friendship...

Would they still be friends and work it all out? That was the one Yuki was aiming for... Since they knew each other for a while, they should be able to work it out... Right?

Or... Would Ezekiel discover he also had feeling for Ryuichi? They had been with each other for a long time... So... Maybe.... Maybe he did love him back.. Oh, what was Yuki to do if that was the outcome?

Yuki shook his head. No. Ezekiel said he loved him. He isn't that kind of person to saying something like that and have it be meaningless. After taking a deep breath, Yuki decided. He would believe in the prince He would believe that Ezekiel would come back to him...

Yuki nearly jumped in surprise when someone had come up and taken his hand. He looked up, his eyes widening. It was... The prince! He nearly broke into tears right then and there if it hadn't been right as Natsu and Arika finished their song. The crowd clapped at the wonderful performance of the two teens. After the two bowed, they went back to their place in the line with the others.

Yuki's eyes remained on the prince. He stared at him, shocked. He... He actually came back... He knew he would.. He knew he would... But... It still felt like a huge shock to him. "You... Came back..." He said, his voice cracking a bit from hold back his tears of happiness.

OOC: Yaaaaay! Happy happy!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items