Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 pm
Berith wondered if it was a trap. A place like this, made out of light, could damage him significantly. "Do I have the Lord of Light's promise that this isn't some sort of trap?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm
"Yes. You have her word." The serpent replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:07 pm
"Then I suppose I will take her up on her offer. It seems fair after I brought her into my place of residence" Berith replied, turning his head back to look at the structure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 pm
The serpent gave a small nod and cleared the way. It then went back to focusing on the Valkyries who were still trying to get into the structure.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:33 pm
Berith entered the place and began walking around, looking for Fiona, or whatever she was now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 pm
Two floating dolls with no faces and white masks appeared where Berith was. "You appear to be lost." On of the dolls stated with Fiona's voice. "Please follow me." It said, levitating as it began to lead the way to the room of velvet and silks where Fiona was sitting upon the ground.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 pm
"Interesting" Berith said to himself as he followed the doll. It was Fiona's place, so he'd have to abide by her rules. He finally came across Fiona. "This is certainly quite the place you have here. I am guessing you like crystals?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:50 pm
Fiona gave a nod. "Their strong and translucent. I think they diffract the light beautifully." She told him, looking a little exhausted. "Though, I didn't think creating this would wear me out this much. It's all still a bit new to me." She admitted. "S-so, um... what would you like to drink? Tea? Wine? I heard there was some that you were rather fond of." She replied softly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:11 pm
"Yes, some wine would be nice, especially since a dragon managed to put my vineyards to flame, so I'll have to be a little more strict with the amount I have" Berith replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm
"I see... how sad." She replied. "I wonder if I could remake such grapes. I probably could if I knew what they looked like and tasted like..." She muttered. "B-but let me try." She muttered, closing her eyes and slowly wafting her hands. A bottle appeared out of nowhere filled with a deep red wine. She created a cherry wood table and crystal glasses before slowly pouring the wine. "Tell me what you think, and I'll try to adjust it." She said, pouring him a glass.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:31 pm
((Sorry, getting ready for my first deadline of 2014 ^^'
Uh, quick re-cap?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:14 pm
snuggle89

((You didn't miss much. Your last post was on page 41. Fiona woke up and freaked out. Then she vanished. Max was about to leave when one of Berith's sages notices the stone around his neck and says it's the philosopher stone. Berith traps Max and Max is begrudgingly forced to talk. The stone around his neck 'was' the philosopher stone, but all of the power and knowledge in the stone was fused with Max's soul the day he was born, thus making him the philosopher stone. The sage suggests they separate Max from the stone since all the power and knowledge would go with him when he dies, but Max turns him into gold and suggests that the sage is an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Berith lets Max go and Max politely taunts Berith a little about Fiona before leaving. Max returned to the tower and saw Fredrika and asked what she was doing.

lil_lollypop1
"I suppose they are." He replied. "I will take my leave." Max stated, throwing down the stone as he vanished to return to his tower. Upon his return, he looked around, seeing the door still open. "... what are you doing?" Max asked Fredrika.

After that, Fiona appeared in Valhalla and Odin threatened her since he wanted to put her to sleep. She refuses and left, leaving Valhalla to its demise. She then created a giant crystal city filled with people and protected by a gigantic serpent so that she could be left alone. Berith senses Fiona working and is now visiting her. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:16 pm
Paradise451

Anniria

Victor Markov

((Btw, people, where are thou? Are you still in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:29 pm
lil_lollypop1
Paradise451

Anniria

Victor Markov

((Btw, people, where are thou? Are you still in?))
(I'm still in, just a bit lost and frustrated because every time I stop for a night I get left behind and end up posting off by myself, which is not too fun.)  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:40 pm
"I wasn't aware you had these kinds of powers before, or is this something new?" Berith asked. Was she creating things out of nothing, or teleporting them from somewhere else? Berith could do the former, but his power wasn't quite up to the latter just yet. Was Fiona stronger than him now? Perhaps it was to his advantage that she was no longer against him. Or is she still?

The Lord of Darkness took the glass and moved it in a circle in his hand a little bit. He then lightly smelled it, then took a small sip. "Interesting. Not exactly as I usually have it, but not far off" he commented.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff