Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:11 am
User Image

Sato laughs a little mostly towards Jason's reaction to John and blushing at being called best friend. Set his bag off to the said complying to going inside first. "Come with me, John. Its in the kitchen" he said to John after Jason had rubbed their backs. He gestures to the handmade welcome sign hanging from the kitchen doorway as soon as he was close to it. "Your homemade cake is waiting for you" he tells him in a song like manner.
Quote:
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:17 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

OOC: John just won't have a picture right now. Been having trouble re-finding the exact picture. Please feel free to continue going back and forth it helps me give a better quality and quantity post to you both heart

John heard Jason tell Sato to go ahead and looked curious. Was this about the surprise that Sato said he was working on for them when thery got home? Looking at Jason when he saw and felt the slight jumping. Blushing himself and shook his head. He really hadn't been trying to scare the hell out of him. He had assumed Jason realized he was awake and hadn't realized suddenly spekaing up would startle him so much.

"No. I didn't plan to scare the hell out of you. My bad Jason. Love you though and that blush on your cheeks is adorable."

He said in a sheepish then flirtacious tone. Smiling and finding it all too adorable he looked at Sato and heard him laughing. Grinning even more as Sato had a nice laugh. Looking at John after Sato told him to go with him. Looking to Jason curiously. Yes! Court. That meant Sato was going to be safe. Staying with them. Right? He looked wide eyed when he heard Sato mention cake. Unlinking his arms from around Jason, placing a kiss on Jasons lips with a smile, and moving over to Sato.

"Good luck with the calls Jason."

He said in a bright and cheerful tone before walking over to Sato. Looking up at the welcome home sign and lit up. That was so warmth filling and exciting. Looking at Sato as he explained about the cake. Cake? Yum! Pointing up to the sign curiously.

"Did you make the sign? Did Jason? Did you do it together? Its nice...very warmth causing."

He asked before heading inside. Walking past the kitchen doorway and into the kitchen. Curious above all else to see this mythical cake. Heading around and walked around. Smiling as this place felt familiar. It felt like he was at home. Even more so because in the other room there was Jason, who was making calls to the court room or whatever so they could keep their best friend with them. He was family after all. There was Sato, who made him a cake that he was sure was going to taste delicious, and there was this place of not feeling lost in this home. That hadn't been present fully until they walked through the front door.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:16 pm
User Image

Sato was very much satisfied with the reaction to the welcome sign. "I did all myself and it was my idea. Jason gave me permission to skip out half of gym class to do it, but I'm sure he would have been involved more if he had the time" he answered. Walks inside in the kitchen then removes the top of the cake to reveal it. "As for the cake, its half vanilla and half chocolate with strawberry frosting, the three common flavors of dessert since I don't know your cake preferences if you have any" he explained to him.
Quote:
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:50 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into the office he closed the door behind himself as he sat down in his chair biting his bottom lip slightly biting his own lip more. Slowly Jason started to make the calls to get all the information he would as he could before looking to the door wondering how the two were doing and if they were enjoying their party. Running his hand through his hair he started to talk.

Genkawolf
You both can continued on without Jason. He will be on the phone for a while

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am
((OOC: i can't figure anything out off what I was given I've tried and now I'm saying skip me a few rounds. sorry for the delay in saying so ><))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 am
User Image

Sato hopes the guy doesn't like the cake, but if he does he will know what to make for next time. "Guess for situations like this you get to have the first slice" he said as he went to get a knife to cut the cake. Once he found one, he cut up a slice then set it on a plate along with a fork for John. "Please give an honest opinion on how it tastes. I don't normally bake cake for other people" he requested form the older male. Got himself a slice also and thought the cake tasted good and could be better. Pours them both a cup of fresh, icy tea before making a plate for Jason then pre-slice the rest of the cake.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Quote:

((Guess Sato is on his own then))  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason kept talking on the phone as he took small breaths as he moved a bit before he glanced to the door wondering how the two were doing and if the party was alright. Running his hand through his hair he finished the call as he moved to make another call. Getting up he paced the room getting frustrated thinking to himself the whole idea was deep but he wondered how things were going to work out. Moving he headed to leave the office and get something to drink and to check up on the two.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 am
User Image

Sato finished off his slice of cake then checked around for what he can cook for dinner for them. Ears picked up on Jason's movements towards the kitchen. "What do you think? Rice and chicken for dinner" he asked the both of them. "For me it would be something different from chicken like vegetables" he said because he can't consume meat. He would cook rice in a separate pot from himself.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:35 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking into the kitchen he looked at the two calmly as he shifted a bit but he was glad that they were getting along and enjoying the slight party. Thinking a bit he looked over when Sato asked a question thinking a bit as he covered the mouth piece a bit "I think we can do a small vegetable stir fry if anything. I should have a lot of veggies that we can use unless you think its a little to simple"he said gently. Hearing someone speaking he began to speak to the phone again removing his hand from the mouth piece as he sat down near the two biting his lip slightly shivering as he ran his hand through his hair a bit.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:15 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows Jason more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

Jason looked at Sato and lit up. Smiling warmly at the fact the other made it all himself. That it was his own idea. He looked around at everything again then back to the cake. Smiling as he felt really happy to be home. The cake was special and the fact Sato made everything, had the idea to do this, and even made the cake himself was special. It made his heart soar as it meant that he really was being welcomed home. That he really was finally back where he belonged. He wasn't lost anywhere. His smile moved from his lips and showed in his eyes as well. He was a little choked up, in a good way as the other explained the cake and the frosting.

"Me either. I am not sure if I had a cake preference. It doesn't feel like I did. Thank you so much Sato. Everything is gorgeous. Everything is wonderful. The cake sounds delicious and I can't wait to try it. The decorations are wonderful. Thank you so much for everything...I'm so overwhelmed, in good ways, with the positive emotions I'm feeling right now that I can't explain right and rambling, but I'm really happy and really relieved."

He was shaking a bit and looked so happy. His eyes shimmering and rippling and looks at the other. His emotions were at their max on positiveness and he moved to look at the cake even closer. His eyes watching in awe as Sato cut the first slice and smiled. Nodding his head energetically and took the fork. Stabbing it through through the cake and pulled off a large bite of it. He felt even more excited and happy hearing the other didn't usually bake cakes for others. Taking a bite and lit up. Every bit of the flavor practically melted in his mouth. He let out a delighted moan. Taking several more bites and quickly ended up halfway through the cake before he finally remembered Sato wanted an honest opinion. Swallowing the bite of food before speaking.

"It's delicious. Sato again thank you so much. I love this cake and I love what you did for the decorations. I am really enjoying this cake. I am happy you made one for me and really I would eat this entire cake if I was sure i could eat it all in one setting. It's that good."

He then quickly consumed the rest of his slice of cake and looked up seeing Jason as he came in and then got himself coffee. He looked at them both. Nodding his head as the others dinner sounded delicious. That sounded really great. Looking at Jason when he was walking into the kitchen. Calmly and glad. The slight party was epic and he was loving every minute of it. Smiling brightly and happily. Ooooo vegetable stir fry sounded good too.

"All the options sound great. I think I would enjoy any of that. Even its just a veggie stir fry. I bet it will all be good. I just think enjoying a dinner with the both of you will be great."

He was being honest as he went to play with the cake still. Wondering what was going on in the phone call that had Jason a bit spaced out.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image

Sato was impressed that the older male was so lively and happier than he has ever seen someone while he is around and be a good thing. "Don't think I've heard Jason that expressive with his words" he thought as he sips his cup of iced tea. "Funny enough sounds like you're under the influence, like a cat on catnip or chocolate to a woman during her monthly thing" he said making comparisons about John's positive emotions. "Welp, happy to hear it was a success and that you're honest about it" he replied and the energy the guy was giving off felt like it was infectious.
Looks to Jason, "You're slice is ready for you on the table" he tells the teacher. "Simple would be best at this time with rice. I will get right on it" he said as he gets the step stool to help him get to the bag of rice and the cooking oil in one of the cabinets. Glances back to John, "Slow on the cake. Wouldn't want to end up with a tummy ache, would you?" he asked and warns him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:51 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing sato speak about the cake he nodded softly and smiled gently mouthing thank you as he spoke on the phone again. Heading to the fridge he began to fill up the cup with some water thinking but he listened the whole time before glancing at the two. When his cup was filled he made his way back to the table, sitting down he rubbed John's head gently before he rubbed his cheek sitting down thinking again while he spoke on the phone. Tenderly he began to eat the cake while he spoke writing some stuff down thinking the whole time as he moved around in the seat but he kept working on things running his hand through his hair slowly and softly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys
You didn't forget about Shijo and Zayne did you?

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

Sato smiles a little after seeing the mouthed thank you from the teacher. Soon after notices the pitcher of iced tea went on touched, "Maybe I'm the only one who drinks ice tea with cake. That's okay, its on my for that error and I will be the one to drink it. At least their enjoying the cake and that's good enough for me" he thought as he poured the cup of unused ice tea into his own cup. Put the pitcher in the fridge then resumes the prep work for the stir fry and the rice. "What do you want to do tomorrow, John? Participate in classes or rest up some more in Jason's office?" he asked John. Used pre-chopped up vegetables vegetables for the stir fry once the frying pan was ready.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:30 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason shifted a bit as he thought to himself a bit before he glanced over seeing that something was bothering sato and made his way over to him since he was on hold again biting his own lip slightly. "Sato is everything alright? You seem a little bit disappointed and such. So what is bothering you?" he asked gently. Watching him a bit before he glanced at John calmly, "He seems very content and happy here. I am glad you are helping him remember things and to make him feel like family. I really amd grateful to have you both here"he said tenderly kissing Sato's head a bit before he heard someone speaking on the other end. Pulling away he began to speak again running his hand thought his hair wondering a few things but he was getting closer and closer before glancing over at Sato slightly, "They want to talk to you about a few thnigs and get your answers. You mind talking to them for a bit while I work on the vegetables for you and our food"he said. Smiling he moved holding the phone out as he moved to get another glass to get some iced tea and as well any vegetables for the stir fry that they would need but stopped and looked over a bit. "What kind of vegetable stir fry would you two like? A normal one? Spicy one? A mild one? Or any suggestions?"he said.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys
You didn't forget about Shijo and Zayne did you?

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:51 am
User Image

Sato shrugged slightly before he could stop himself, "Yeah, I'm alright" he said not so convincing. "No problem, Jason" he replied about helping John. Still thought it was the least he could do considering the circumstances and he would like someone to do that for him if the roles were switched. "Sure" he said and accepted the phone. He walked over to the other side of the kitchen with the phone then raised three fingers to the options while he was talking on the phone.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas