Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:13 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho looked at him softly and gently as he ate his food but hearing the response he rubbed his own neck slightly before he kept eating his food still thinking a bit."So what other subjects are you taking this class year or you are unsure now with what has happening?" he asked him softly before he placed another bite in his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris continues getting and finishes off his fried pita. "Gym class and social studies, that's it in what I can take" he answered. "How is teaching for you?" he asked him then takes a long sip from his tea.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:08 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho blinked as he listened to the other as he took a deep breath but he kept eating before he looked over when he was answered and then questioned tilting his head a bit. "Teaching is okay, but I haven't done much teaching since there are no students in the class so I do not know. But I am glad that your classes are going good and you are able to enjoy them. All teachers that have students in there classes are lucky and deserving of it"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Have you ever done private tutoring?" Moris asked thinking of it as a possible alternative to do and some extra income coming in doing his free time. "I could hire him as my private tutor if he goes for that options" he thought as he resumes eating. "Really depends on how students show for the class and that those other students does cause trouble for the teacher. You're deserving of student, Jiho" he tells him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:55 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Have you ever done private tutoring?" Moris asked thinking of it as a possible alternative to do and some extra income coming in doing his free time. "I could hire him as my private tutor if he goes for that options" he thought as he resumes eating. "Really depends on how students show for the class and that those other students does cause trouble for the teacher. You're deserving of student, Jiho" he tells him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

jeffery walked thru the mall clecnhing his fists together he was angry everytime he went somewhere he was looked at like a freak of nature because of how he looked if he smiled people would grow silent and try and get away from him as fast as possible " wish at least one person wouldnt freak out so much " he muttered not watching where he was going he looked up and rammed right into a blonde person falling on his back he winced and rubbing the back of his head he said looking at them" sorry about that "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris almost fell out of his seat in his chair when he felt something bump into him. He looks down at himself to make sure he didn't get any food on himself while he hears the apology. "That's alright. All is good" he said then looks at guy who had bumped into. He doesn't freak out, but he does think the guy looks peculiar in a sense of something he would think to see in a halloween movie.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:06 pm
Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune
[/quote

jeffery gave him a small smile tryiing not to seem creepy " yea sorry again have alot on my mind and wasnt paying attention " he then rubbed the back of his head and then said " oh my name is jeffery nice to meet the both of you "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris turns in his chair to face Jeffery as the other male apologizes again and introduces himself. "I'm Moris" he introduced himself with a small smile of his own. "Are you a student at the nearby school?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:13 am

jeffery smiled seemed to grow this was the longest someone had talked to him in ong while nodding to the question " ahh yes i just started im a junior what about you guys " he asked with his head tilted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought the guy has an interesting smile when he saw it grow. "I just started recently myself. I am sophomore student" he answered. Now that he knows this guy is a student, he doesn't feel nervous as he would usually would around other students. He figured it was from the exposure of being around different types of students at the school.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:45 am

he nodded " im happy that i will at least know one person who doesnt freak out of the sight of me " he replied moris seemed like a nice person he was just glad he didnt get looked at like a few others around them were looking at him now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Why would I freak out at the sight of you" Moris asked confused at first. He catches on and noticed the way others were staring at him. "So he does naturally look that way? He doesn't seem scary" he thought after looking at the guy up and down.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Why would I freak out at the sight of you" Moris asked confused at first. He catches on and noticed the way others were staring at him. "So he does naturally look that way? He doesn't seem scary" he thought after looking at the guy up and down.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

he smiled and pointed to his face " most people are freaked out as you can tell by they guys who has giant scars on his mouth and his eyelids burned off with most his face " he said " but your different i like that "

( so when will the other person get on? )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Thought they were peculiar and interesting" Moris said honestly. "Yeah, I'm a lot more different than I seem" he said smiling. He was starting to like this guy. "Have you taken any classes at the school yet?" he asked and thinking of recommending Jiho's class.
(She is usually posting about every other day)
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:38 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Thought they were peculiar and interesting" Moris said honestly. "Yeah, I'm a lot more different than I seem" he said smiling. He was starting to like this guy. "Have you taken any classes at the school yet?" he asked and thinking of recommending Jiho's class.
(She is usually posting about every other day)
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
the amazing kitsune

a tiny bit of red came to his face when he said that they were intresting hearing him say that he was a lot more diffrent then he seemed made him nod " i did feel somthing about you " he muttered " there is somthing as well beside my face that makes me different as well and i havent i got here a few days ago and dont really know where to go in the school " he said rubbing the back of his head

( were you guys planing a pairing between them )  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games