Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:54 pm
Evan nodded and bowed. "As you wish..." He said as he dismissed his dragon and using it's data began working on a portal to the port and began adding his own data to the mix to build the portal faster  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:40 pm
Hope this works! Nick thought, running out and jumping through the open window. "Ultima!" He shouted, the angel, moving to safeguard Nick from Evan's summon and Muzet's attack. Landing and rolling onto the ground Nick opened fire on Nick's portal, using his powers to disrupt the data flow. "Ultima, crush her." Nick commanded as several beams of light began firing at the Siren.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:06 am
"You are an annoying pest." Muzet said as she dodged the light beams. She took out her saber and slashed the air, sending a bolt of electricity at the angel. With her other hand she created a giant ball of water and shot it at the gunman, hoping to stick him to the side of the building. The water would start freezing once it comes in contact with something. With a small crowd drawing to them, she thought of using them. "Who will help little ole me with this bad man?" she asked the crowd, using her powers to draw out the men to come to her aid.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:00 pm
Having dressed for the most part in a pair of pants Joe walked the halls where others as well had poked there heads out of their rooms hearing faint noises from something going on several floors down. "Stay in your rooms" Joe said as he walked thru the hallway his mace in his hand and for the most part still wet from his shower. Getting to the stairs he started downstairs where the noises quickly became louder with each floor that he traveled down until he had broken to a sprint realizing that it was something more then just a simple expelling of rounds.

Following the people moving Mizori kept hidden as best she could as the sound of shattering windows and the voice of one of the people from before reached her ears. Muzet had run into one of them it seemed as Mizori hurried up towards the fighting coming towards one of the windows near the front as she could see Muzet and Nick fighting with another suddenly appearing from nowhere. What could she do to help Muzet currently in this situation she didn't have enough wood to really do anything but didn't know if the wood that was near would hear her call currently. "What do I do" she muttered watching the two as several men started to come help Muzet, likely pulled by her siren's song.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:30 pm
Evan looked to Nick and growled before looking to the Angel. "Ultima...." He said tilting his head as he looked to the hotel and toke a breath before putting an open palm towards the building. "I must put this angel back in her glyph." He said as his eyes glowed purple data began flowing form all the devices inside the building and towards Evan. "Get away!" He said as the data swirled around him. "Hecaton!!" He yelled as six arms appeared from the data.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:30 pm
Nick dove and rolled to the side to avoid the water ball. Unfortunately, Evan was still under the spell and the Siren was drawing in more people. Add to that the crowd of people gathered around, and things weren't looking too good for Nick. "Ultima, on me, we're going to do the thing we did on that Priest." Nick thought as the Summon disappeared. Sorry in advance Evan. Nick thought, exhaling and stretching his hand out, launching a barrage of White Energy towards Evan and Muzet, hoping to overwhelm with sheer power.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:19 am
The men that Muzet controlled started going after Nick to disrupt his attacks and hopefully hold him down. A few of them came in between them and took the hit. Muzet created several walls of ice to shield her and Evan from the attacks. "Sweetie, we need that portal." She said to Evan as she let her small army deal with the gunman.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:38 pm
Nick refused to let up his barrage, however he was forced to divert his attention to keep the Entranced Onlookers from getting him. This caused the output to drop. Once the others were subdued, Nick resumed firing with full force, shredding through the ice walls as Nick began to move in closer, wanting to snap Evan out of the spell and get rid of the Siren.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:08 am
As Nick was firing his white blasts towards the ice wall his and his summon continued trying to fight Mizori had snuck up behind him. The hit man's attention currently seemed vested soulfully in attacking Muzet and that summon of his was having a hard time with what ever Evan had summoned out of the portals giving the girl freedom currently. Exhaling she pulled the dowel from her pocket as it grew into her bow as it had so many times before. Pulling her hands back an arrow seemed to form from her palm as she aimed at Nicks back before letting it go. As it flew closer and just before it got to him the arrows suddenly unfurled into a net like mesh of roots intent to bind Nick from behind and give Muzet time to finish her plan.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:57 am
Nick had been so absorbed in fighting the Siren he didn't notice her companion sneak up until it was too late. Nick's barrage ceased as the net enveloped him. Damn it! Nick thought furiously. He needed to act quickly, he needed to get out, to save Evan to drive off the Executives. "NO!" He screamed, a white flash enveloping the area in a concussive burst.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am
Hecaton wrapped his massive arms around the Siren and Evan as the blast went off. "Mistress, the portal is ready. But allow me this pleasure." He said to Muzet as Hecaton vanished with white flames on his arms. "I can see the war through your song..." He said coldly as he scowled at Nick. "I know the perfect summon...." He said as he toke a few steps forward before he pointed towards the sky. "Bahamut!!!" He yelled as the data made a glyph in the sky as a loud spine chilling roar came from behind it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 pm
The ice wall was crumbling right when the attacks stopped. On the other side Muzet saw Mizori right before the boy's summon shielded her from the white flash. As the boy summoned a terrifying dragon in the sky, Muzet smiled. "Wonderful." she said before going over to Mizori. "Are you alright?" she asked.

At the sound of the roar, Skye's eyes shot open as she sat up immediately. She got out of the bed and saw a giant dragon right by the window. "What is that..?" she muttered to herself.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:18 am
Nick got back on his feet only for Evan to summon a large Dragon. "Bahamut. The King of Dragons, that Evan boy is an impressive one." Ultima said in awe, Nick on the other hand was slightly less awed. "Well well well. Looks like this might be Game Over. Eh, screw it. Give me everything you've got!" Nick challenged, drawing his gun and throwing off his jacket to reveal glowing white markings on his arm. Ultima reappeared and began to attack Bahumut. I've got to prioritize Evan. Nick thought, firing at the two Executives while making a beeline to Evan. If his Order Power wasn't going to snap the kid out of it, he'd knock him out. He could only hope the others noticed the commotion and joined the fight, otherwise they were going to lose Evan, and possibly Nick.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:03 am
Hugging Muzet roots grew out of Mizori's arms deflecting the bullets shot at them. Looking past Muzet for a moment as she spoke Mizori held her hand out as a root shot out past her wrapping around Evan as she yanked her hand back moving his away from Nick and bringing him over next to Muzet. "I'm fine, you should be paying attention to getting out of here thru the portal" Mizori said as the root unwrapped dropping evan next to the siren. "Go!! Mizori said pushing Muzet towards the portal as she walked forwards towards Nick. She didn't need to fight only stall till Muzet got Evan thru the portal and with Nick's summon busy she had a chance of doing that atleast.

Taking in a slow breath Mizori looked towards Nick as her bow formed in her hand. She didn't need to win only to stall she kept telling herself as she watched him. While she was not around wood currently with the excess water she had absorbed her skin still held the green tint to it giving her likely enough to be able to hold off Nick for a few minutes she hoped. "Give it up and go home" Mizori called towards him looking at the guns he wielded, compared to her bow she was grossly outmatched in terms of firepower but from what it seemed earlier it didn't seem like he wanted to hit her directly. She could likely use this to her advantage if all he tried to do was aim for her bow to keep her unarmed.

A crash came from the direction of the hotel as Joe came smashing thru a window on the second floor landing and rolling before letting loose a blast of electricity towards Bahamut. "Rest tis not something that can be easily gotten in this place" he called rushing over. During his movement down towards the bottom floor after checking he had gotten with the front desk to ask the man behind the counter to start clearing the people from the hotel. It was likely not going to be safe in the hotel for long and he didn't want to see any Innocent hurt. "Conjurer what are you doing" Joe called getting closer to Nick as he looked in the direction on Muzet and Evan figuring out quickly when he saw that siren what was going on.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 pm
((I'm leaving for a trip on Wednesday and I'll be gone until the 6th so in the mean time feel free to move on without me or take control of my characters. Whatever works.))

"I'll see you soon." Muzet said, sure of herself that Mizori will be able to make it out of here too. She waved her hand, sending icicles right at the gunman and the musclehead. She then started pushing Evan through the portal and would follow shortly afterwards.

Hearing more commotion outside, Skye went out to the balcony and looked down to see what else was going on. When Joe shot the electricity at the giant dragon, she held out her hand and sent a torrent of water to do more damage to it. She then used her other hand to wrap water around Evan and tried to drag him away from the Siren, but the water was diverted as the Siren used it for more icicles to be sent at the boys.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games