Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:01 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
can truns to will and siad, this ones a hot head isn't she, will knew better then to said anty thing but a smile crite on his face but he was trying to fight it off ok we'll talk it out he said

"Thank you," Ishizai sighed, "I just don't think it's right for brothers to fight without at least trying to resolve their differences by some other way first."
so let go in side the city then said will to her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:21 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
can truns to will and siad, this ones a hot head isn't she, will knew better then to said anty thing but a smile crite on his face but he was trying to fight it off ok we'll talk it out he said

"Thank you," Ishizai sighed, "I just don't think it's right for brothers to fight without at least trying to resolve their differences by some other way first."

"Lead the way," Ishizai said.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:20 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

"Lead the way," Ishizai said.
he lead it,*but the hate will and Can had fore each other got even wost, only in a diffrent realm could we ever get along they said as one,,then was a huge flash of light,(for their unitly could detroy the earth)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:25 pm
williams_101
fearth
carisaw srugged his shoulders ......
fearth bent down and cot a good look at the strange bug.
"humm your weird" she mummbled and was some what stunded when iit spat its' tung at her and walked away.
"Wow a smart bug... hum? Will is that you?'
back at the camp casirw and WIll bth felt the raise in demon power and looked at each other.
"Fearth !fearth where are you?" Willo called she had woken up due to the power surge.
willow i can lead you to her he said, i have a bond with her that yet me find her when shes in ttoble he said will sommon 500 flying demons and they toke off to find her the 2 shadow rch demons just staired at will not taking their eyes off of him willow you come and you 2 crisaw, cellirc you do something usefull he said,and then they was off to find her

no im not him said a voice, but you will hate him soon said a voice you will be the one that truns him to the dark lord, for you'r the only one he would never fight back it you did it said a voice, and then a powerfull demon walked up benide her it was enjoy this but his boss give him odrers not to do that so he turned to manny bugs and the 2 0of them was gone[/quote
Will and Willow arived at the small clearing where fearth had just stoud. Now she was no where to be seen, only a small shoe sat at the edge of the stream .
"fearth! Fearth ! oh my darling child where have you gone!!" Willow cryed out.
Will picked up the shoe and then looked around his eyes widdaning, stuck in the ground some feet away wehre both of Fearths sabers covereed in dark blood,. Will smiled to himslef and looked up
"No fears Willow well get her back and besides this is the love of my life we are talking about. Looking back at the blades Will shighed.
"Well I can always count on her to go down fighting" he mummbled...

The room was far to warm for Fearths' liking making her toss and turn in the ..Silk bed sheets>.<"
"What in the world?" the girl sat up fast where in the hell was she, a closer look told her she was in a high class room silk and sten sheets and a dark cherry wood bed fram. It was a higher class the she had never dreamed of seeing. Though it was all very grand it made her uncommfterble, how had she lost that battle so fast and what was going to happen to her now?
Solwly getting to her feet she tried to call out her sabers only to curse softly they where no longer in her body. and a shoe was gone>
"Ugg great,: sliping the other shoe off she tried the door and found that it opened on well greased hengess and left the room on trained toes, down a long coradoor and to the head of the steps ,a softly glowing light came from below . She swolwed hard.

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:36 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
carisaw srugged his shoulders ......
fearth bent down and cot a good look at the strange bug.
"humm your weird" she mummbled and was some what stunded when iit spat its' tung at her and walked away.
"Wow a smart bug... hum? Will is that you?'
back at the camp casirw and WIll bth felt the raise in demon power and looked at each other.
"Fearth !fearth where are you?" Willo called she had woken up due to the power surge.
willow i can lead you to her he said, i have a bond with her that yet me find her when shes in ttoble he said will sommon 500 flying demons and they toke off to find her the 2 shadow rch demons just staired at will not taking their eyes off of him willow you come and you 2 crisaw, cellirc you do something usefull he said,and then they was off to find her

no im not him said a voice, but you will hate him soon said a voice you will be the one that truns him to the dark lord, for you'r the only one he would never fight back it you did it said a voice, and then a powerfull demon walked up benide her it was enjoy this but his boss give him odrers not to do that so he turned to manny bugs and the 2 0of them was gone[/quote
Will and Willow arived at the small clearing where fearth had just stoud. Now she was no where to be seen, only a small shoe sat at the edge of the stream .
"fearth! Fearth ! oh my darling child where have you gone!!" Willow cryed out.
Will picked up the shoe and then looked around his eyes widdaning, stuck in the ground some feet away wehre both of Fearths sabers covereed in dark blood,. Will smiled to himslef and looked up
"No fears Willow well get her back and besides this is the love of my life we are talking about. Looking back at the blades Will shighed.
"Well I can always count on her to go down fighting" he mummbled...

The room was far to warm for Fearths' liking making her toss and turn in the ..Silk bed sheets>.<"
"What in the world?" the girl sat up fast where in the hell was she, a closer look told her she was in a high class room silk and sten sheets and a dark cherry wood bed fram. It was a higher class the she had never dreamed of seeing. Though it was all very grand it made her uncommfterble, how had she lost that battle so fast and what was going to happen to her now?
Solwly getting to her feet she tried to call out her sabers only to curse softly they where no longer in her body. and a shoe was gone>
"Ugg great,: sliping the other shoe off she tried the door and found that it opened on well greased hengess and left the room on trained toes, down a long coradoor and to the head of the steps ,a softly glowing light came from below . She swolwed hard.
*will picked up her swords and cleaned them* then he called something called star point* a huge mist came out of noware, a huge door opened, fellow me he said, not looking back but he knew they came in the ship was soon high in the air, and moveing fast, crisaw and willow noticed that all the things on the ship had a crimson ribbon tred arund there arm or in their heir or arund their neck) this is one of my battle ships he said, ,i picked it up along the wayhe said, so they made it to a room that was dark, because of wills mood of loseing her, their was a would mar their shes their he said pointing at a place,,we'll be there so, but i never seen this place before he said*looking deeply at that spot on the map

a a dark shadow walked in the room, it give her food, but if you eat this you'll hate the one that wares the mark of crisaw?wolf zoim, it said evily and thasts the only food we'll give you it said

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:34 pm
fearth had been thrown back into the room quit rughly and was now stearing at a vile creature with oily skin that sluched around doing strange things.
"I have gone weeks with out food and I can go Mounths if i have to but if what you say about this food is true then i will never drink,nore eat anything from this place i'd rather die!" fearth shouted and spat at the man face,
He snarled at her and slaped her across the face then left the room.
Fearth sat back up and kicked the food onto the floor in pure rage,.... Trying the door again she found it was still unlocked and ran from the room, she knew Will would come for her but untill then she wanted to find out who this so called king was and what he wanted.
Creapping down the steps she made it a point to avoid the gards thought she was awere that they knew she was there; though they said nore did nothing.
Once in a nerow hallway Fearth made her way into a large lybire and looked about.....  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:52 pm
fearth
fearth had been thrown back into the room quit rughly and was now stearing at a vile creature with oily skin that sluched around doing strange things.
"I have gone weeks with out food and I can go Mounths if i have to but if what you say about this food is true then i will never drink,nore eat anything from this place i'd rather die!" fearth shouted and spat at the man face,
He snarled at her and slaped her across the face then left the room.
Fearth sat back up and kicked the food onto the floor in pure rage,.... Trying the door again she found it was still unlocked and ran from the room, she knew Will would come for her but untill then she wanted to find out who this so called king was and what he wanted.
Creapping down the steps she made it a point to avoid the gards thought she was awere that they knew she was there; though they said nore did nothing.
Once in a nerow hallway Fearth made her way into a large lybire and looked about.....
, 16 hrs have past8 since the ship went after the casstle that had fearth, on the outside you could tell it was a ship it looked like a huge fog,But before all that time past, will asked crisaw to open the seal mark increase its power out put, but(its up to you if you want that done)

in the libbary there was liveing bookes that had mounths annd eyes, and that said evil and mean thing to her but one book yelled  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:56 pm
Fearth couldn't stop the tears from falling, the books may have been under a spell but, the crul words that left there binded lipes was enough to tear her eyes and break down her wall of pain she had built up over the years.
She ran from the room and into a small closet.
Wispering Wills name the tears still running.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:14 pm
fearth
Fearth couldn't stop the tears from falling, the books may have been under a spell but, the crul words that left there binded lipes was enough to tear her eyes and break down her wall of pain she had built up over the years.

so the cassle was in sight, crisaw do what you want but if you fellow me we'll find her he said as he walked out of the ship he was hiden by the smoke, that his body made the hide him well his basted the door down with one flame punch, the men in the cassle couldn't see him, he was in an powerful rage, bruning all of them that he seen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:20 pm
williams_101
fearth

so the cassle was in sight, crisaw do what you want but if you fellow me we'll find her he said as he walked out of the ship he was hiden by the smoke, that his body made the hide him well his basted the door down with one flame punch, the men in the cassle couldn't see him, he was in an powerful rage, bruning all of them that he seen

fearth smelled the burning flesh and heard her fathers battle crys of rage.
"Where is my doughter! he screamed "
With out hesatacion fearth burst from the closet only to run into a strong cheast , bushing away only made a pair of hands grip her up around the shoulderes.
"Ugg let me go "
"Hump your not going any where my love don't worrie i'll take cair of thoes introuders."
"Don't you dear hurt them and i am not your love!!"
the man only smiled and relised fearth shoving her back into the closet, and locking it .
"Time to go and get rid of my dead waight " he chukled  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:23 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

With out hesatacion fearth burst from the closet only to run into a strong cheast , bushing away only made a pair of hands grip her up around the shoulderes.
"Ugg let me go "
"Hump your not going any where my love don't worrie i'll take cair of thoes introuders."
the man only smiled and relised fearth shoving her back into the closet, and locking it .
"Time to go and get rid of my dead waight " he chukled[/quote will could still see the bule moon out* will and crisaw made it farer up the cassle, now the crimson killer begainn to invald the cassle as well,( all of them are powerful,there are no weak CKers)( bring that guy in so i can kill him)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:41 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"Ugg let me go "
"Time to go and get rid of my dead waight " he chukled[/quote will could still see the bule moon out* will and crisaw made it farer up the cassle, now the crimson killer begainn to invald the cassle as well,( all of them are powerful,there are no weak CKers)( bring that guy in so i can kill him)

"right away sir"
As they moved away a long shadow drifted over eveyone
Will and carisaw looked up and gasped there standing at the toop of the stears was a large.... toad it was more man like then an actl animle and seemed to be smiling
"Welcome to my home WIll i think though that you are messing with my brid to besss heart and i can't have her crying all night ... at lest not yet haha. so i think i will ask you to live.
"WHat hav you done with my doughter.!!
"nothing yet but you must be the lucky dad lol well i guess i sould just start calling you dad haha/

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:49 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"Ugg let me go "

"right away sir"
As they moved away a long shadow drifted over eveyone
Will and carisaw looked up and gasped there standing at the toop of the stears was a large.... toad it was more man like then an actl animle and seemed to be smiling
"Welcome to my home WIll i think though that you are messing with my brid to besss heart and i can't have her crying all night ... at lest not yet haha. so i think i will ask you to live.
"WHat hav you done with my doughter.!!
"nothing yet but you must be the lucky dad lol well i guess i sould just start calling you dad haha/
Will' blasted it with hell's fire(one of the most deadly kind of fire), come out os i may kill you said will, the demon mark just came up now, but this time his body was makeing golden flame of rage,, will then begain to run on, and made it to the next floor as crisaw fellowed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:55 pm
The toad like man bearly throw himslef out of Wills way as the heat zoomed over his head. "AHhhh a hot head i see take this,
Will was doused in icey water but this only made hime laugh.
"Water wont save you now give me back my girl friend.!!
Fearth was one floor up and could here Wills shots this made her strugle even harder to get out of the closet. "How come this is so hard!! i have fought demons thicker then any door yet i can't get out of a stupid closet !" she sreaked and kicked the door savigely making it hev in a sickning way.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:07 pm
fearth
The toad like man bearly throw himslef out of Wills way as the heat zoomed over his head. "AHhhh a hot head i see take this,
Will was doused in icey water but this only made hime laugh.
"Water wont save you now give me back my girl friend.!!
Fearth was one floor up and could here Wills shots this made her strugle even harder to get out of the closet. "How come this is so hard!! i have fought demons thicker then any door yet i can't get out of a stupid closet !" she sreaked and kicked the door savigely making it hev in a sickning way.
, will made a demon sommon, and sommoned a live winged connon blasting demon, it became one with his arm,now i kill you said will, fore no matter whats gets in mine way i'll alles her after my beloved Fearth he said, then he grabed the toad like man with his humen arm, then walked to the window,, he put the connon arm to his head, THEN BLATED HIM TO NOTHING burning_eyes burning_eyes , the soul didn't get away, he let the connon demon eat it( fore weapon demons are more power force if they eat the souls of the things they kill) the cannon demon returned,AND HIS arm was now nomal, he ran faster to the next room, he looked around, then he saw the closet,stand back he said, then he let his golden fire eat the door,,once he saw her the golden flames whent out,Fearht he said, i want to kiss you he said  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games