Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:27 am
"Uh, yea I was planning to," Kiom'e said backing up slowly, turning back into her human form slowly aswell as to not to frighten him, for he is the only company she's had in a while. "It does begin to get quite cozy, once you get used to it," she said in almost a whisper, afraid he noticed what she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:38 am
Lufu regarded her thoughtfully for a moment. "So can you turn into other things as well, or only the panther?" he asked curiously, shifting his position on the branch slightly. She feels different than Strike and Zack... similar to Ty but not quite the same... Is she a Demon then? Thoughts chased each other around his head.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:42 am
'Crap,' she thought to herself. "Um, just the panther..." she said, "But not to worry, I won't bite," she added noticeing him shifting himself slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:46 am
Lufu smiled. "I'm not worried about you biting me, you seem to nice to do something like that." He brought one foot up and rested it on the branch in front og him. He looked at her carefully again, then asked "Are you a Demon?" There was no fear or anger detectable in his voice, just simple curiosity.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:48 am
She then looked at him curiously, "Yea, I am, and um, thanks?" Kiom'e said more relaxed now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:53 am
Lufu sighed contentedly. "Good. I hadn't met any Demons yet, only Fallen Angels. Not to say they're any less interesting, but I wanted to meet a Demon too, and now I have." He smiled again and leaned back against another branch behind him, regarding her thoughfully once more. "So what's Hell like?" he asked.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:57 am
"Ermm, I can't say really, never been there....don't want to go there, and I don't plan on it soon." Kiom'e said suddenly uneasily.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:01 pm
Lufu looked puzzled. "Really? I though all Demons came from Hell..." he looked slightly crestfallen, then perked up again. "Oh well, no matter. Where are you from then?"  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:05 pm
"Yes, we originated from hell, but that doesn't mean we were all raised in hell," she said a little ticked off by that remark, but passed it off, "What are you then? You seem to know a couple of tricks of your own, I've seen." she said hopeing to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:10 pm
Lufu was a little dissapointed that she didn't seem to want to talk about it, but decided not to persue the matter. A person's past was their own business anyway. He considered her question for a moment then replied: "I am an Arretean."  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:13 pm
"A what?" she said confused, but not wanting to sound harsh, "I'm sorry, I've never heard of that..." she said still slightly confused, yet curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:20 pm
Lufu grinned. "I'd be suprised if you had heard of it. I am an Arretean, which means I come from Arret. Where it is in relation to this place, I have no idea." He shrugged and grinned again. "And they're not 'tricks', strictly speaking, they're more like a kind of awareness."  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:24 pm
"So, you're here only because of what you are? You have no other reasong to be right here right now? I couldn't live with haveing to be somewhere at the specific time, I enjoy being free, to express how I feel, whenever I want to, in my art." Kiom'e said glancing at her messenger bag on the branch next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:27 pm
Lufu looked at her, puzzled. "What do you mean? I am here because I am here, It's as simple as that. Time and Race having nothing to do with it as far as I know..." He shook his head and tried to figure out what she was talking about.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:34 pm
"I'm, I'm quite sorry," Kiom'e said as she yawned, "My mind doesn't work best when tired," she added looking up at him with a slight dazed smile, "I'm going to go now," she said sleepily.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games