Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:57 am
When Mia got back to her suitcase, everything was already in it. The small bag of cat food was just big enough to fit in. The shadows stood looking proud of their work.

"Wow guys! You did an awesome job! You didn't have to go and organize it as well! You guys are awesome! I promise to let you roam the about when we get to Ayu's place."

She put the cat food in and zipped up the bag. Mia went to the phone and called a taxi cab. While she waited she went over to her neighbours house and knocked on the door.

"Oh Mia! What's with the suitcase? Are you going somewhere?" The neighbour answered the door.

"Well, actually, I'm moving in with a friend. So, if you could, tell someone that the house is available. So, bye!" Mia hugged her neighbour and turned around and saw the taxi. She got in and she headed for the airport.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:55 pm
Darek rises out of a shadow out of sight near the airport, his bags still on his shoulder and his guitar still in his hand. He walks the rest of the way the the airport and sits down in the main lobby to wait for the others.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:15 am
After about 2 hours and a half, Mia got to the airport with her cat inside a pet carrier. When she entered the airport she immediately saw Darek.

"Hey!" Mia ran over to Darek and looked around. "Ayu and Ty aren't here yet? Wow, you'd think with a flying limo they'd be here in a flash."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 pm
"You'd think," Darek says, "But then, maybe they stopped for lunch and to get gas. A flying limo probably isn't the most fuel efficient car out there." He laughs, shifting the guitar case in his hand so that he does not hit Mia with it as he embraces her. Releasing her, Darek laughs, his laughter light and cheerful. "I guess we just have to wait. Like I haven't done enough waiting."  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 pm
Tiger runs into the airport building, nearly sliding onto the floor. "Hi Mia! Hi Darek!" She stops running and stands still for a minute to get her balance. She fixes her bag over her shoulders and walks over to the couple slower. "I raced the limo here! It was so much fun!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 am
Mia gasped. "Whoa! You RACED the limo here? The flying limo? Are you serious!? Who won?"

Mia giggled a little.  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 am
Tiger smiles widely and stretches her shoulders with a wince. "I did. I won. I figured out that I can change into something else." She opens her palms which are bruised and scratched. "But it came with a price for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm
Mia stared wide-eyed at the bruises. "What do you mean "something else"?" Mia pondered about it a bit and then gasped. "Did you turn into a dinosaur!?" Mia whispered it but then giggled. "Just kidding. But really, what did you turn into?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:11 pm
Ayu came up to them and she was wiping the oil off of her hands. "Damn Mechanics..." She wiped the grime off of her face and looked at them. "I had to check the oil but the mechanics were on vaca and I had to do it meself. Good thing I'm a Mechanic." She smiled and modded her head over to the jet. "There it is....grab your luggage and lets ge going...we can eat at the bar in the jet." She walked on ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:06 pm
All right! I can't wait! I've never been to Tokyo!" Mia grabbed her luggage and the animal carrier and skipped to the path that lead to the jet.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Darek shoulders his bags again, wincing slightly as the strap of the one with his music-related possessions digs into his shoulder. He runs to catch up to Mia, who seems quite cheerful compared to when they had been in the G.A.M.E. building. Not surprising, he thinks, I'm glad to be out of that damnable place too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:51 pm
Ayu smiled. "Everyone in Japan is nice! Trust me..." She walked up the stairs of the plane and sat in a chair. "We are about to take off once the pilot gets everything taking care of...I'm a Co-Pilot but he told me to take a break."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:13 pm
Mia walked in and ran to take a window seat. "Wow! You're a co-pilot!?" Mia stood up to put her bags inside the closet compartment overhead and put her animal carrier in her lap.

"Man, this is so awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:17 pm
Ayu smiled and laughed. "Yeah I may not seam like it but I am." She looked at Ty and Darek. "Come, sit down where ever you want."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:06 pm
She stares at the inside of the plane. "Is it like the car? Is it louder than it?" Tiger sits down, putting her stuff down beside her. She starts unbuckleing her glove.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games