Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Tiger turns into herself and starts walking beside Artemis. "We made it sleepy." She exclaims quietly and looks on Ayu, who is sleeping on Artemis's back. "I guess you were more tired than you thought."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:58 am
Mia ran to them and started giggling. "Aaaww, poor girl." She whispered and started to look down the road ahead of them. "Well, this is all the food we need so we can start heading to Sylphis!"

Mia started to skip down the road but stopped when she started to wobble with the bag of food. "Hmm, maybe I bought a little too much."  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 am
Tiger jogs to catch up to Mia. "I can carry it, you want me to?" Tiger turns into a red deer and walks beside Mia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:22 pm
Mia smiled. "Are you sure?" She looked at Ty and sighed. "Um...where should I put it?" Mia giggled.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:16 pm
Ayu mumbled and coughed. "Next time....I kill father not you Akane...your too aditicted to blood." Ayu yawned and fell off Arty. "Ouch!"
She rubbed her head and stood up staggering. "Man that wasn't peaceful now was it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:44 am
Tiger half morphs and looks back at Ayu. "Real smooth. Here, I got it Mia." She says turning back to Mia, her human torso twisting slightly on her deer body to grab Mia's food bag.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:40 pm
Ayu looks at Ty. "man that looks weird..." She put her hand over her mouth and laughed. "Woops!!!" She smiled and looked back at Arty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:05 pm
Mia shrugged as she gave the bag carefully to Ty. "Meh. I just think it looks sorta like a centaur. So it's not that weird." Mia smiled and started to walk along the path again.

"Anyways, according to the map, Sylphis isn't too far away. But it should be about a days walk."

(By the way, I've made an update in the first post. I put a map in there so that you can have an overview of the world. And, I sort of came up with a name for the land if that's ok with everyone else. So please check out the first post!)  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:12 pm
"I've been like this for a little while. I think I've gone loopy." She sighed and tilted her head. She climbed back up onto Arty and smiled. "Ok lets go then."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:23 pm
((Sweet map!))
Tiger looks back and rolls her eyes. "I thought she went loony a while ago. Guess I was wrong." She smirks and shifts her bags.  

darkfae12

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 am
(Well, Ayu did quite a bit to make it look that way so... 4laugh )

Mia giggled. She started yawn a bit and looked up at the sky. It was evening and the sun was starting to come down although it was still pretty high. "Man, I don't know why I'm so sleepy. It's not even sun down."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:03 pm
((Ehh it was nothin))

Ayu growled and Arty walked forward. "Geez no respect at all." She sighed and closed her eyes.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:53 pm
Tiger looks at Mia a little concerned that the group is getting overworked. "Do I need to carry you to as well as your things? I don't know if I can. I'm not that strong."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 pm
"Arty could...you don't need any more weight Ty....you might hurt yourself." She smiled and looked at Ty.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:13 am
"No no, it's ok. I'm just a bit sleepy. Besides, we're going to have to set up camp soon anyways." There was a sort of bend in the road and when she turned she bumped into a big brown horse. It was connected to a cargo carriage. The horse was startled so it started to neigh very loudly and jump around a bit.

"Whoa!" Mia backed away from the horse so she wouldn't get hurt.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games