Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:41 pm
Jack jumped up."keely!"His eyes started changing from their normal looked to dark red.then they were completly red."Hello little girl."Jack said in a demonic voice walking towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:52 pm
"No one disobeys me, especially on my land." She leaped ontop of Jack, claws on his throat, while her other arm kept him flat on the ground. "Keely.. I need you to do something important for Jack. I need you to try to get this nightmare he keeps talking about out of his soul. And for you, Sha, don't disobey me on Werewolf territory, which you just happened to blarge your way into."  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:04 pm
Jack trys to ge free."Get off of me now!"He roared at Ariya.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:55 pm
She ignored Jack and glared at Sha and Keely together not far away from them. She growled at them, which was the warning for "Get out of here or else I will kill" kind of growl.  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:11 pm
jack's shadow grew until it surrounded everyone. and it turned into a thousand headed Hydra.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:28 pm
snubsnub
"No one disobeys me, especially on my land." She leaped ontop of Jack, claws on his throat, while her other arm kept him flat on the ground. "Keely.. I need you to do something important for Jack. I need you to try to get this nightmare he keeps talking about out of his soul. And for you, Sha, don't disobey me on Werewolf territory, which you just happened to blarge your way into."
Keely nodded as she closed her soft brown eyes and crosses her hands across her chest and begins chanting softly"Kantu...aliem...ophra"light surrounds her hands and grows surrounding them."Reveal the nightmare..."she whispers as she opens her eyes and they glow a bright luminescent white and she begins walking towards the hideous monster."Tell me what nightmare posseses your soul..."she places her hand gently on the head of the middle hydra.  

Precious_Jade

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:33 pm
A black hand grew out of the Hydra's back and grabbed keely and pulled her into its back."Its nice to see you meat."A two tailed black cat monster was standing in front of keely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:42 pm
(ummm....I don't think you should post your profile here but I guess you can start.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Viara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:48 pm
Creeping around the forest trees, Vicereine could see little but could hear odd sounds from ahead. She had lost her batalion after a battle near the mountain and was now alone searching for any contact- be it enemies or allies.

As she approached the noise she got down and crowled into a small clearing, but although she hoped to be descrete, she could not fight back the small yelpt hat escaped her at the sight of a... hydra.

"What in the.." She came out a bit more to look closer and noticed a person in the arm that had sprouted out fo the hydra's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:53 pm
the hydra grew another arm and grabbed jack and put him in its mouth and ran.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Viara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:56 pm
The sight of him, whoever he was, being engulfed by the beast shocked her, where was she, since when were hydras roaming around. She didn't know what to do but decided to do alls eh can, follow the sign of life, the only one she had seen for miles. And so she followd the hydra.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:09 pm
One of the head dove at his follower and grabbed her in its mouth.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:11 pm
blackmagic5
One of the head dove at his follower and grabbed her in its mouth.
Keely sent a blast of light through the hydra and managed to get free.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games