Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:57 am
Rie patted Sebastian and went inside the bar. It was called 'Haven'. She sat at a table, putting Sebastian in her lap as she waited for the waiter to come and take their orders. The waiter came by and asked what they would have. Rie asked for the norm, eggs and bacon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:48 pm
Sebastian's eyes glowed faintly, thankfully it looked like a trick of the lighting and no one notived. "Aisuru's here."He said to himself as he curled up into a ball on Rie's lap."If you must order something for me, it probably has to be milk. I don't look large enough to eat solid food yet."Sebastian said to Rie, another drawback of being a small cat.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:46 am
Rie nodded. She looked over at the waiter and also oredered milk for Sebastian. The waiter walked off and came back after all the food was done and served it. Rie lifted Sebastian and put him on the floor next to her and then sat his milk next to him. "Eat up." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:19 am
Sebastian seemed to glare at Rie."Your having way too much fun with this."He said, chuckling after a moment. He stood up and stretched before he began to lap up the milk.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Rie giggled. "I can't help it. If you wernt so cute as a cat, I wouldn't prabbably be hugging you as much." She said and ate her food.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:54 pm
"Well maybe next time I'll remember to turn into something other then a jaguar kitten. Maybe something like a bear."Sebastian said as he finished his milk. He sat back on his haunches and purred contentidly.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:05 am
Rie blushed a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." She said and kept eating her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:36 am
Sebastian shook his head and seemed to laugh."It was a joke, you didn't offend me."He said as he began to clean his whiskers.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:43 pm
Rie giggled. "I see." She said and pat him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Sebastian jumped onto Rie's lap and curled up again. He purred contentidly for a moment."Where do we go from here?"  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:21 pm
"I thought we could go and get some supplies." She said as she picked up Sebastian and got up. She went to walk out of the bar, when she bumped into a girl. The one who was sticking out like a sore thumb. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Rie apalogized.

((fyi, the girl is Asuru))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:57 pm
Sebastian nodded."Thats a good idea."He said before they bumped into Aisuru. His eyes glowed, though it still seemed a trick of the lighting."Aisuru..."He thought, though he didn't say it aloud as he looked up at the vampire.(I'll tell her to say something when i see her)  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:48 am
Gray wasn't sold after the little scene he had created with the one guard. It wasn't a bad thing though, he hadn't seen Rie in the crowed so he figured she wasn't in the same town. It was easier to get around the way he was then to travel. He let the Slave sellers take the slaves to the next town.

Gray kept to himself the whole journey to the next place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Aisuru smiled and shook her head, "No worries, it's okay." They were a few empty chairs around the Aisuru at the bar. Aisuru set her book down and smiled at Rie again, "Names Aisuru, want to sit down?" She had realized it was Sebastian in the form of the jaguar kit, and let her voice carry softly through telepathy to him, "Nice to see you again Sebastian."  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:57 pm
Sebastian bowed his head to Aisuru then began to clean his whiskers as if nothing happened."Nice to see you again also Aisuru. How fares everything?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff