Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm

(( I did not know that... Hey, does Diana have any weird cravings? She totally should! xd My friend told me her aunt had cravings for dirt when she was pregnant. ))

The familiar car Natsumi saw was parked and a girl stepped out of it. A girl who looked a lot like Natsumi, but older. She had fliers in her hands and began putting one up.

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!!! Natsumi thought as she tried to go away from there as fast as she could without crashing into anything. Got to go before she sees me!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm

((lol, and travis you set youself up for this one. XD))
Cherry smiled back, she squeezed Kevin's leg slightly.

Ringo shook her head. "No...come on, just get dressed and we can go back downstairs..." she said getting off of her bed.

Ken nodded, got dressed and got up as well.
-----------------
Jen sneered, "Anything I want to soo through huh?" she asked, glancing over at Travis and smiling.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm

(set myself up for what?)

John just watched silently.

(WB for Kevin)

"Yeah." Travis said, though he had a bad feeling.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

((omg she should! now I'll give Kevin somthing to do, scince you have writers block! XD))
((and you set yourself up for a good pervertedness!))
Diana's stomach growled, she sighed, somehow managed to get up and went to the living room. She bumped into Ringo and Ken and glared. "GCan you and Kevin pick me up somthing to eat?" she asked. "I'm in the mood for some chinese food..."
Ringo nodded, "Okay, come on Ken..." sh said turning around to get Kevin.
"No, I want Ken to stay." Diana said flatly.
--------------
Jen flashed another grin at Travis, "Do that mean clothes too?" she asked. "Like your clothes?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

The older girl walked away after she put up the flier. The flier had a picture of Natsumi and her basic information, such as name, age, height, etc. It said she was a runaway and what number to contact if anyone has spotted her.

Natsumi kept zooming around the streets. She had to leave this town now and go hide out in another place.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:53 pm

(oh...)

Kevin heard Diana talking with Ringo.

"U-umm... t-technically, yes..." Travis said, his hands unconciously moving to cover his groin.

John rode up and read the flyer.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 pm

(( xd ))

Natsumi kept zooming around, but too preoccupied in getting away from there, she almost ran into a car. She barely made out of the way just in time and came to a stop. "Alright... Got to go fast, but be careful," she said to herself as she gasped for air.

The lady walked down the street to post more fliers.

(( Oh and Super, Fatal is on and he posted in Old Grotto ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 pm

(( biggrin i must thank you! I always feel much better when I'm rping with you guys for some reason!))
Ringo shrugged and went to Kevin's room. "Um...mom wants us to get her some food..."she said.
Diana waited for Ringo to walk out the door. "So Ken, I've been meaning to ask you somthing for a while now...what exactly do you think you're doing with Ringo? I mean, besides getting your d**k off?"
((that's how my mom always says it i'vee never heard it put that way before she said it.))

Ken didn't know what to say. "I'm not sure what you mean...I guess, uh, being her boyfriend? And it's not like all we do is have sex or anything." he explained.
-----------------
Jen laughed a bit. "Oh come on, I'm only having a bit of fun! And if you let me see through yours...I'll let you see through mine!"she added with a wink.

((i gotta go now bye guys.))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:08 pm

(thanks... but I got sudden writer's block as John...)

"Okay..." Kevin said as he stood up.

Travis wasnt sure what to say.

(lol thanks, and see ya)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 pm

(( Boo.... >.< ))

(( And glad to have helped, Jen. See ya! ))

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

((blah...had my first session today....i was right all along. i'm clinicly depressed.:shrug smile )
Ringo waited outside for Kevin, listening in on Diana's and Ken's conversation.
Diana shook her head, "Look boy, all I"m saying is that slow down with her, I don't exactly aprove of all this you know. Not that you guys care or anything."
Ken sighed, "Look, it's not that we don't care...it's just that I don't know..."
---------------
Jen giggled, "Aw, what, don't you want to?" she asked.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 pm

(okay...)

Kevin walked out.

"It's just... oy..." Travis said, not really sure what to say.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Ringo went down the street. "Okay, here's the thing. Mom always changes her mind about what whe wants to eat. So we'll get the Chinese food she want's then go get anything else she asks for." Ringo explained. "Which will men we'll be making at least three more stops."
-------------------
Jen leaned foward, "Is that a no?" Jen asked. "Because it certainly wasn't a yes."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 pm

"Oy..." Kevin said as he walked with Ringo.

"Wh-why don't we t-try it on something else first, l-like a wall? I haven't t-tested it yet..." Travis said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Ringo kept walking until she reached the restaurant. She walked over to the counter and began to order her mother's food. turned and handed her phone to Kevin, "Here, answer it when mom calls back to get us to pick her up something different."
----------------
"Oh all right, party pooper."Jen said crossing her arms and looking away fromTravis.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games