Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon chuckled. "I'm good at digging, so I'll take care of it, maybe even grab a few men from the retreat to help find it in the debris." He said with a light pat on her shoulder. "Shouldn't take too long considering the size of the place and how quickly I can dig through everything."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 pm

((*bites jayce* go post in circus and experiments!))

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 pm

User Image

She wrapped her arms around the girl. Do not worry. What comes around goes around. If he is going to break your heart all you can do is return the favor and break his. All wounds mend in time.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm

User Image

Soma patted her back,"Sometimes you can forgive someone who doesn't deserve it."

Neuro laughed,"I know."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Soli nodded her head, she placed it on the table and yawned,"So much to do."She looked at Cook,"Please help."

Cook chuckled,"Pay me."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 pm

User Image
"Why are you doing this? Why are you filling me with doubt?" Hana cried as she sank to the floor. One of the last two love strings broke. "Who else could there be for me if its not Brago? Everytime he strays he always comes back to me doesn't he? I'm the one he shares his bed with, and no other woman has been in that bed. I'm his queen, he told me so..."

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm

User Image
"What makes the trees light up like that?" She asked him. Marisol liked these kinda of things, but she also liked to know how they work. but before Neuro could answer her she stopped suddenly, sensing a change somewhere. She looked up at Neuro. "Why is your brother trying to break hana's heart and her connection to brago?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm

User Image

Soma knelt beside her,"I'm telling you this because this is how it looks from another's eyes."He tells you those things and he does come back but ask yourself Hana, do you really want to live your life like this."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

User Image

She sighed. I'm not trying to fill you with anything. The doubt is coming from your reasoning through are words. This doubt is from the truth that is unfolding from your knowledge and what we are telling you. Your doubt is your own doing. As I said someone can say one thing and do another. Plus I could always tell Soma I love him and not mean it. Soma I'm only using you as an example do not take my words to heart please. But if I were to tell Soma that I loved him. I could or could not be telling him as I really feel.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Neuro looked at her,"It looks like he thinks its wrong what Brago is doing to Hana,"He chuckled,"We are meddlesome people at heart Marisol, but just like Brago, when we see something wrong to us we try to fix it."He frowned,"What me to stop it."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's tail wagged about as he began to massage Soli's neck and shoulders again. "Work first then pay." He smiled, "That's how it works."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Soli give a small moan,she looked at Cook and looked at the door,"Get."she smiled at him,"Sorry but you know the rules."

Cook smiled,"Yeah I know tell me when it's safe to come back in."He stood up and left.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:38 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon raised an eyebrow but said nothing as he continued to work Soli's muscles, unknotting some and loosening up others.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Soli looked at him and laughed,"Thanks Leon,"She stood up and started searching for a green vial,"I needed him to go away so I can drink this, I get strange when I do, and then sometimes Hia controls me."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sat himself upon the table, crossing one leg over the other, leaning back on his hands. "Oh goodie, Hia." He was only joking and chuckled. "I think she hates me, but I can deal with it. Wouldn't be the first time I've been hated."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games