Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm
Oh... neutral All right. I'll make sure he goes to the pet spa when I'm out there, then.

*gets his order and thanks the server*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:36 pm
Good. *watches him eat his cake* I'm sure Hiro could benefit from being around animals other than Velcore anyway. He needs to just play sometimes. He's way too serious.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:38 pm
I guess so. neutral He does spend a lot of time cooped up in my apartment, since I'm at work so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 pm
Well, why don't you send him over to my house when you're at work, then? He shouldn't stay inside when it's nice outside. cat_3nodding My animals will be happy to have someone else to play with.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 pm
Well... I'll see if he wants to.

*finishes his cake* Are you going home soon? I'll walk you home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Yeah, I'd better get going. *smiles at Mitri*

*they pick up Hiro and Gin from the pet spa, then go home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 am
Having gotten a text from her friend Amy a few days ago, Sakura would open a small portal and stepping through she made her way towards the main entrance and sat a small crystal statue of a flower on the stairs with a smile then sent a message back before returning through the portal and off home.
Sakura's text to Amy
Hello Amy!! It's good to see you back in town. I left a welcome back gift for you on the stairs at AS. Hopefully I'll catch up with you sometime soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 am
Amy walked into AS with a huge smile on her face. She had gotten Sakura's text about an hour ago when she woke up. She was anxious to see what her friend had left her. She thought it was so sweet that Sakura had given her a gift.

Amy didn't have to go far to find her gift. Right next to the main entrance was a beautiful small crystal sculpture of a flower. Amy's jaw dropped slightly when she saw it and then rushed over to examine it further.

After a few moments of looking at the sculpture, Amy sent a quick text to Sakura. Her smile was huge as she typed out the letters.

Amy's text to Sakura
Sakura!!! Your gift is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. It reminds me of when we were working on the garden at your house. Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you. I can't wait until we can hang out again! You should stop by my house sometime.

Amy closed her phone and then looked at the sculpture again for awhile.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:12 am
:: arriving a bit late for the start of her shift, Miro is rushing to try to get to the pet spa and bumps slightly into the lady person standing at the main entrance with the shiny flower thingy. She loses her balance from the collision and falls flat on her tush ::

Oopsie sweatdrop

:: rubs her backside :: crying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 am
Amy gasped and clung to her sculpture with dear life when she felt someone run into her. She should have moved further away from the main entrance.

When she was sure her sculpture was alright and wasn't going to fall, she looked for the person that bumped into her. When she saw Miro on the ground, Amy's eyes widened and she quickly and carefully put her sculpture back on the ground. Then, she held both hands out to Miro to help her up.

"Miro! Are you okay?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 am
Miro thinks so sweatdrop

:: takes the lady person's hands and pulls herself up with lady person's help, then gasps suddenly ::

Wait... how do you know Miro is Miro? eek You're not a Miro stalker, are you? gonk MiroIsScared crying

:: clings to her panda ::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 am
Amy frowned slightly, feeling a little disappointed that Miro didn't remember her. "Miro, don't you remember me? It's Amy. I met you here when you first came to Aqua Springs. I think I helped you get pie."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 am
Pie? surprised Where? surprised Miro likes pie 4laugh

:: tilts her head slightly and strokes her long, nonexistent beard as she tries to place the name with how this lady person looks ::

Miro thought Amy lady person had purple hair. confused Are you trying to take the place of purple haired lady person? eek Because Miro thinks people will notice the lack of purple hair.

:: nods confidently ::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:38 am
Amy nearly facepalmed when she remembered that she looked quite different from her earlier self, before she left Geezerville. She herself was so used to the pink hair and the wigs she sometimes wore as well as the paler skin she now had that she forgot she used to look different.

"Oh... Yeah, you're right Miro. I'm sorry. I do look different. I forget sometimes that I don't look how I used to. I did used to have purple hair, but then I dyed it for a change when I moved to the city. This is just a wig I'm wearing right now. And my skin is paler than it used to be because I've lived in the city and haven't been out in the sun very often."

Then Amy remembered that with how Miro thought, she could very easily think that Amy was an imposter of the original Amy.

"Well, I also have a small pink pony named Thistle, remember? She was trotting along behind me.... I think she got distracted by some flowers clear back there."

Amy put her fingers in her mouth and then whistled. Moments later, Thistle came flying around the corner, a few leaves stuck in her hair, and landed next to Amy. She squeaked up at her in greeting.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 am
:: jumps at something suddenly coming out of nowhere ::
Waaaah! Don't eat Miro! She's not tasty crying

:: hides behind her panda, slowly peeking out from behind it after a few moments of having not been eaten yet ::

Oh... Miro can't say she remembers every unicorn she's seen and who it belonged to sweatdrop Paladins tend to ride them around a lot... though this one's smaller than a paladin confused Unless it was a shrunken paladin surprised

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games