Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

King Hoshi

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Hello, everyone. I was just invited a few minutes ago to join the guild, so I decided that I might as well. I'm Hoshi, and I am fifteen years old. Hoshi is not my real name, but that's what I would like to called. I love anime, games, and animals. I've been on Gaia for four months more than a year, and I love this site. I'm on often, so if you want to chat in forums or by PM, I will do so. See ya around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:45 pm
I am Rowena I am 19 years old college freshmen I joined Gaia because I love to dress my avi needless to say I love tek tek and my profile is ever changing.
User Image  

Rowenoa

Fuuryu Yukito

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:49 pm
Hey all! I'm Inu for short, and I like taquitos, videogames, manga, randomness, 42, making obscure refrences, .......
*2 hours later* ....... tektek.org, the number pi, and spazzing!
Anyway, I hope to get to know you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:49 pm
[Chyaku Norisu = 601. New Dream. kthx.]

Hi everyone!
I was just invited to this guild and it seems like an interesting place :3
I hope you will all welcome me warmly <3

User Image 87ooo // 3ooooo

Donators:
-GroovyTimes :: 2ooo

[racial.slur]

Sparkly Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

moo92

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:52 pm
Hello! I'm moo! Its great to be here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:53 pm

there is only one thing that can describe me...

flame on
(xD)

Twilight BLAST

Sparkly Lunatic

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:56 pm
Hi all, I'm Alecto, and I just got an invite.

My gender matches that of my avatar, and my age isn't really anyone's business, but I will say it's a good bit higher than the number currently displayed on my avatar's T-shirt. xd And my name, location, and all of that jazz shall remain a mystery since I don't give them out online.

I'm mysterious and weird and chaotic and addicted to guilds, but have been known to vanish mysteriously for periods of time. And aside from that... well, you'll find out in time, I suppose. ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:00 pm
Hello! I am a seventeen yr. old female named Evan. I am a regular in several breedable threads in the minishops, and originally joined Gaia in late '04. Back to minishops....I am the owner and a pixeler of a shop called Lil Bunneh, and also a stat point counter at the long hiatus...ed minishop called Kingdom Sprite.

I hope to hear from you all, and hope that you all have a great day. User Image

PrincessEv

Magical Hobo

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:07 pm
Heya! I'm Meghan~! (Though for spelling purposes, you can just call me Hana. xD) I'm 15 years old, and I've been on Gaia since April 10th, 2005. I mainly flitter from the Gaia Community Discussion Forum to the Lifestyle Discussion Forum, and from time to time I'll head out to the Entertainment-related forums. I was invited just a couple of minutes ago, and ya'll seem like a nice bunch o'people, so I decided to join! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:54 pm
Hi,I'm Lady Filia....But You Alradey Know Who I Am!~^ For All Who Don't Know,I Was Invited To Join Caz Of My Yearbook Post. So,I Just Have One Thing To Say......GAIA DANCE PARTY!!!!!!!!!>_< *Starts To Dance*  

DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos

Romantic Survivor

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Marsiverse

Malevolent Sweetheart

27,565 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image
Greetings!

I'm MarStein...AKA Marissa, by those who know me.
I'm 20 years old and currently a Junior in college where I'm studying Psychology.

I'm pretty sure I got invited to this Guild because of my Gaia Yearbook post. I was sort of confused by the random PM, so I forgot the reason for being invited. rolleyes

I've been on Gaia since 2006 but I switched accounts. My old account, RavenPiper, is now my mule.

I'll tell you that I absolutely heart heart heart role playing, but aside from that you'll either have to venture to my profile or talk to me yourself. mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:50 pm
Hey

I just got an invite. It looked like a interesting guild so I joined...

My names Brenna. I'm 17 years old. I've been on Gaia since 2005 (on a different account). Um, I like acting, music, manga/anime, writing and alot more... Well, I think that's it.

c'ya  

Tak3Care

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tame19

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:12 pm
Hi i'm new... my name Justina 3nodding ant thanx 4 invite  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:53 am
Hi! I'm new to this guild (thus the reason I'm in the introduce yourself forum xd )

I have been on gaia for ummmmmm *checks profile & laughs* exactly 2 years today 4laugh YaY! It's my joining gaia anniversary!

I love animals, music, anime/manga, writing stories (I suck at it though), role playing (i suck at that too though xp ), erm i can't think of more now, it's too early in the morning lol  

LottyTheCat

Interesting Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

sweet_maddy

3,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:14 am
Hi,

I've been invited to this guild. It seems very nice, so why not join you ?
You'll certainly notice my bad English if you haven't notice it already. I'm sorry about that.
I'm 23, and I'm a mule ^^
It's the first time me as a mule have been invited to a guild ! I'm very pleased ^^
I hope I'll enjoy my time here ^^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games