Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm

"Okay..." Kevin said, taking the phone.

Travis didn't say anything.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Ringo took the food, "Okay, we're all set here!." she said as her phone began to ring.
---------------
"Well, I'm wearing them, so now what?" she asked as she continued to stare straight ahead.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 pm

(random OOC: i just found the greatest Megaman parody song ever)

Kevin answered the phone.

"Just focus and give BLANK a second to look where you are. The harder you focus, the deeper your view penetrates... if it works, that is." Travis said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 pm

((lol, that is the greatest ******** thing i've ever seen! XD))
"Hello? I'm sorry to do this...but I kinda don't want chinese anymore....Oh, but you know what does sound really good?! A pineapple and shrimp pizza....with like mushrooms too!" Diana said happily.
((my freind always said that's what she sraved when she was pregnant.lol....even though se normally hated all that. also my vegan friend was constently craving meat when she was. made me lol))
Ringo waited to hear the new menue.
Jen did as she was told, then began looking around the room. "Neat." she said Jen walked up to the wall inbetween the lab and Travis' room, looking through.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm

(lol)

Kevin repeated Diana's order to Ringo.

BLANK walked near Jen so it could keep the view.

"I take it it works?" Travis said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm

"Alright." Ringo said as she walked out of the restauraunt. She made sure to hand Kevin the bags on her way out.
------------------
Jen nodded as she continu to walk around the room to see. "Yup." she said turning her head to Travis apesntmindedly. Jen turned red for a mintue, then looked away again. "Really well actually!" Jen said behind her snickers.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Travis heard her snickers and moved his hands over his groin, his face going red.

Kevin took the bags and followed Ringo.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 pm

(( rofl ))

The lady that looked a lot like Natsumi was putting up more posters around town. She even got a few people to help her.

After Natsumi caught her breath and relaxed a bit, she decided to get back on the road.

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:54 pm

"Oh, you don't have to be embarassed, it's not that unappealing." Jen said teasingly.She put her hands behind her head and stuck her tounge out at Travis."But think of it this way, I did promise you! Even if my sneak peek was an accidenet!"
--------------------
Ringo went farther down the street, then headed to the pizza place for her mom. "She's so undesisive!" she said with a slight laugh.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm

(another great Megaman parody song, not sure whether it's better or worse than the other one)

John was riding around aimlessly.

"Huh?" Travis said.

"Oy..." Kevin said as he followed Ringo.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Jen smiled and took out the contacts. "You heard me! I always keep my promises, so now that I looked, I have to let you see me." she said. "Now choose, you can either use these, or I can just take it all off!"
-----------------------
Ringo went inside and placed in yet another order for her mother. "This one will take a while. So we have to wait here."Ringosaid. "Though hopefuly this is the last stop before we can go back home."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Natsumi began to cruise down the road, not wanting to go fast and end up at the hospital.

The lady went back to her car and drove off to look around for Natsumi.

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 pm

"I-I, uhh..." Travis said, his face reddening.

Kevin just nodded.

John continued riding.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Jen smiled, "I'm going to guess that you wont be able to look without any help!" she said as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head.
----------------
Ringo waited for the food, taking it once it was ready. "Okay, we can go now." Ringo said leaving the pizza place. She put the pizza in one hand, then fished around in her pocket for something."Where are they...?" she asked herself quietly.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Travis' blush increased as he looked away.

"Where's what?" Kevin asked.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games