Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm

(NAME IT ATATÜRK)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 pm

"L-like I said, I have no problem with it." He half-lied, giving a slight smile before he drank some more of his tea.

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm

She looked at Lithuania. It surprised her that he shook his head. Giving him a half-smile, she turned to Russia. "....I will, brother.......May I get her one for....Christmas..?" she said, taking a sip of her tea. "...Oh, hello, sister...do you know of any place where they would sell platypus crowns...?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:15 pm

(( *giggles* Platypus crowns...xD Cute~ ))

Russia scrunches his face a little. "You're lying." he says to Lithuania and pouting. "You don't like her..."

He looks up at his sister and smiles. "Of course, sister~ I'm sure she'd love one for Christmas~ Right, Anya~?" he giggles, getting a chatter in response.

(( Wee! Colors! ))

Russia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:17 pm

*Wanders around* = 3=
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 pm

"I-I'm not sure Natalya. I would have to go check at the store. If you like, I'll go see tomorrow." she said smiling.

((@bela: I COULDNT GET TO UR HOUSE TODAY COZ MY MOM WAS BEING MY MOM AND MADE LAURAS MOM DROP ME OFF EARLY >:CCC ))

DieSinneistSchon

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:21 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:23 pm

(( omg, that N is so amusing *watches forever* ))

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:23 pm

[ Fabulous entry is fabulous. 8DDD ]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:26 pm

(( Epic entry is epic. ))

Lithuania paled a bit, swallowing. When Russia turned to speak to his sister again, the brunette took the opportunity to rush off to the kitchen.

Lithuania-tan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,825 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:27 pm

(I'm sorry about the overload of fanart from earlier, I thought no one checks up on the fanart sub forms)

As Celebiest closed the door behind her. In one arm, she held a tin.

"Hello?" she called out. "Is there anyone there? I have Stollen!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 pm

(( I know I do. o_O Heck, APH revolves around fanart right now. ))

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:33 pm

[ Oh no, I thought your doodles are really nice. ♥
I also thought I saw a fem!Canada in there... ]
Which reminds me; I oughta update my art dump thread. Dx
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:39 pm

(bwehe... heart )

(oh, that's just me in those doodles (I'm not really that pretty and cute in real life))

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,825 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games