Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 am

*throws my german airforce knife from ww2 at bug and killed it on the wall* he was "bugging" me *laughs while pulling knife from the wall*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 am

schrodinger333
*throws my german airforce knife from ww2 at bug and killed it on the wall* he was "bugging" me *laughs while pulling knife from the wall*
"i'm NOT fixing that hole you made for the sake of one joke...*ends ddish and takes it to the kithen to clean, gets back with cement* "fill away"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 am

notingles
red 14 the sniper
"Sure" Tora says kicking a chair up in the air. "sounds weird" Shirotora says siting next to kio. The chair lands behind Tora and she sits on it and puts her feet on the table "and Ed...you should know my family is weird after he werewolf wolf attack on the school" Shirotora is watching a bug fly around the room closely
*still eating*"i know it"(BTW nice DMC3 reference there)

"anyways...i dont know if you were informed but i was banished from my home world" Tora says grabing a slice. Shirotora grabs a slice while watching the bug. (thanks )
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 am

red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
"Sure" Tora says kicking a chair up in the air. "sounds weird" Shirotora says siting next to kio. The chair lands behind Tora and she sits on it and puts her feet on the table "and Ed...you should know my family is weird after he werewolf wolf attack on the school" Shirotora is watching a bug fly around the room closely

"anyways...i dont know if you were informed but i was banished from my home world" Tora says grabing a slice. Shirotora grabs a slice while watching the bug. (thanks )
"well i toght you were banished once those bounty hunters atacked... i once heard about them while travelingto your word to get some information two years ago..."

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 am

no problem for the breakfast pizza and it a good thing i took construction class (i really did i left school for two hours to build a house ground up) ok i dont need cement i need mud (wall mud is white)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 am

schrodinger333
no problem for the breakfast pizza and it a good thing i took construction class (i really did i left school for two hours to build a house ground up) ok i dont need cement i need mud (wall mud is white)
"em... it's a concrete wall paited white... so i guess... beat it i'l just call one of the armors"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 am

(btw the "armors" are like the taskforce of the scholl, empty armors that do anything[saying this in other post for the golda])
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 am

no ill do it watch this *performs necromancy and summons a skeleton to mend the wall* and were done *skeleton falls to pieces on the floor and im a little pale* wow its been awhile since ive done that i need to sit down to recoup my energy.

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 am

notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

"well i toght you were banished once those bounty hunters atacked... i once heard about them while travelingto your word to get some information two years ago..."

Tora looks at him with surprise "how did you...nevermind, how long were you there, i the time there is diffrent from here..." she looks down at her kinfe.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:54 am

red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

Tora looks at him with surprise "how did you...nevermind, how long were you there, i the time there is diffrent from here..." she looks down at her kinfe.
"i'm also older that i look"*smiles*"being a half celestial being... i stayed there about 10 years"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 am

schrodinger333
no ill do it watch this *performs necromancy and summons a skeleton to mend the wall* and were done *skeleton falls to pieces on the floor and im a little pale* wow its been awhile since ive done that i need to sit down to recoup my energy.

(YOU FAILED, NECROMANCY IS THE ART OF TALKING TO THE DEAD, than there powers became over glorofid)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:56 am

schrodinger333
"a necro?... guess i have a strong studant here... ever concidered lichdom?" *thinks* "maybe it's a bad idea to become a lich"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:57 am

i use summoning necromancy and alchemy from my mentor when i was about 9yrs old.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:58 am

schrodinger333
i use summoning necromancy and alchemy from my mentor when i was about 9yrs old.
"i readed your files... that means you use magic by 10 years"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:00 am

"i'm also older that i look"*smiles*"being a half celestial being... i stayed there about 10 years"
"are talking about 10 thousand or just ten years..."Tora says looking over to shirotora who is watchiing more bugs fly around.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games