Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Soli smiled at him,"She really doesn't like anyone at all and the scary part is the only person she kinds likes is Brago which scares me in many levels."She opened the vial and stared at it,"Either that or I have random moments of memory lost."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

"Well, don't worry. I'll take good care of you Soli, you know I will." Leon said and smiled sweetly at her. Some reason, the meantion of Hia liking Brago was no surprise to Leon, but he wouldn't allow anything to take place between the demon and Brago because A) it was gross and somewhat disturbing, B) he wasn't going to let Hia do as she pleased, and C) he didn't want anything bad happening to Soli.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Soli smiled at him and hugged him,she kissed him,"Thank you Leon."She opened it and drank the green liquid,"So come on let's go find Luc's staff or do you want to do it tomorrow."She looked at him.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's heart picked up when she had kissed him. It felt like it had been forever since he felt her soft, lush lips upon his own. "I wouldn't mind looking for Luc's staff, but I prefer to know that I have you in a secure location in case Hia comes out or if you start losing your memory." He said and grinned. He would go later to find the staff, there was too much stress for one day and it would be nice to kick back and relax a little.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Soli looked at him and smiled,"Yeah either that we can have sex."She said this bluntly and didn't look effected by her words, she just spoke what was on her mind which she usually didn't.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon raised an eyebrow. "Okay~" He sounded unsure, but he looked at her and wondered if sex would be possible once she was consumed by the black mist. He made sure he did not frown before he got off the table and wrapped his arms around Soli's waist, placing a kiss on her lips before pressing his forehead to her's. "I love you Soli and I always will. No matter what." His green eyes stared into her's before kissing the tip of her nose. "I'll do anything you want. Anything, but only because you want it."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Soli looked at him confused,"What?"She turned red from what he was doing,"Leon what are you doing?"She looked at him puzzled.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon grinned, "I'm not doing anything Soli other than offering you anything you want." He simply replied and lightly began to sway with her. He wanted to make her happy before everything else interupted their lives and stole each other away from one another.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Soli couldn't remember what she said for him to do this, but noticed how he acted and grew slightly annoyed,"Okay first off I'm not turning into mist Leon it will cover me but I will never be apart of it."She looked at him,"Second no one is taking me away okay so stop worrying."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

The Were stopped completely and moved from her. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, eyes falling to the ground. He'd upset her. Perhaps he'd just be silent and sit in a corner so he would cause her aggravation.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Soli wrapped her arms around him,"You didn't do anything wrong Leon its just I don't like it when people worry about me if they do then things start happening to them and I don't want that to happen to you."She kissed him,"and also what made you go with Brago."She looked at him curious.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli, "I did not mean it to appear to be that way. I just. . . . Everytime I turn around, someone has taken you off somewhere and it becomes so tiring and that's why I. . . ." He didn't finish. Couldn't. "And I went with Brago because I wanted to see you again. Last time. . . I couldn't bring myself to face you after Hia had withdrawn. I went and crawled into a dumpster after that before Luc and I headed to the retreat." He pulled her closer. "I was even surprised Brago even came to me. I thought he'd be glad I was gone."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Soli looked at him,"I understand why you did what you did,"She put his hands on the sides of his face,"It doesn't surprise me Leon that Brago came to you and I'm glad he did."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 pm

User Image
Hana ran from the room crying and trying to hold onto the last thread of her link with brago. Now paying attention to where she was going, she ran into wall and knocked over tables causing loud noises untill she finally tripped and fell to the ground where she stayed crying.

User Image
"No... I was just trying to understand." Marisol told him. "She was already in such a weak state, why did he make it worse? why not wait till she was better before planting seeds of doubt in her heart?"

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon shook his head. "It's still not justified." He whispered and looked at her, greatly ashamed of himself before he kissed her forehead. "And may I ask why you weren't surprised?"

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games