Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 pm

((goodnight you two =^.^= sleep well))

Sakura nodded as she listened to the description. "I see...well I'll try my best to make it. I came to the Winter Wonderland party and that was quite fun" she said with a smile then made a mental note to attend.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

She looked over at Kits and grinned, "I know! And then the parties were such a hit, I can't believe I haven't run out of ideas yet. xd I don't think there'll be a party in March, because I have to do a bachelorette party for Psy. User Image But most of the ladies that come in will be invited. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 pm

*Gets up from her stool.* Well I need to get going ladies. I have some packing to do for this weekend and packing just always seems to take me a while. User Image Plus I should really get some beauty sleep. I need to rest up for this weekend with my fiance. wink heart

*Giggles and walks into her office.* See you later! User Image

*She does the security scans and walks down the corridor admiring her engagement ring. heart Which reminds her to set out one of the wedding invitations tomorrow. sweatdrop She unlocks her door, enters her chambers and locks it behind her once she is inside.*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Sakura waved goodnight to Psyzapp as she went to her room and turned back to Kat "Well I'm sure that everything will go wonderfully at them both" she said with a soft smile then took another drink

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Well, you can always ask for suggestions. I'm sure somebody will come up with something. biggrin *takes her drink over to a stool* Bachelorette party for Psyzapp, and I bet the guys will have a bachelor party for Dougherty, too. *giggles* Psyzapp's will probably be more fun, though. xd *waves to Psyzapp* Good night.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 pm

She grinned at Kits, "You have NO idea of how many possibilities we have for the party now! I found out Leko can portal a few people with her, so we can literally go ANYWHERE in the world! No flying, no lines, no waiting! Now I just have to decide on a destination or two. Carnival in Rio sounds like fun. whee "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Sakura walked back over to the table in the corner and sat down to continue her sketching. She was kind of glad that it was so peaceful
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I got to use one of Leko's portals once. It's really fun. whee Carnival in Rio sounds like it would be a lot of fun too. I've never been there.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

She finished her drink and got up to rinse her glass. "Well, once I get the date set with Psy, I'll be letting ya'll know when it is. I might have it be a surprise location that only Leko and I know about. xd But, I need to get to bed as well....last minuted details to tend to tomorrow and all that. Good night Kits."

She waved at Sakura, "Night, Sakura...nice seeing you again. smile " She headed to the office and headed down to her quarters after doing the security scans.

((Night! User Image))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Good night, Katana. ^_^ *takes a drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Sakura gave a friendly wave to Kat as she went to bed and returned to her drawing as she took a small sip of her drink every now and again.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 pm

*turns to face Sakura* So, what are you drawing?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Sakura smiled at Kits and held her sketch book open for her with a picture of the inside of the MW bar. "I was feeling a little bored one afternoon and began to draw this...I thought I'd do a little more work on it" she said with a soft smile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:23 pm

*goes over to Sakura to get a better look at her sketchbook* That's really good. ^_^

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Sakura blushed a little at the compliment "well I'm looking forward to seeing your works too Kits, I may even e able to get a few tips from looking at them when they're on display" she said with a soft smile
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games